Windows 10: Edifier G4 Pro Headset software not storing LED state after sleep/restart

Discus and support Edifier G4 Pro Headset software not storing LED state after sleep/restart in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Headset: Edifier G4 Pro Software: Edifier Gaming Center So, sometime after I bought it, the RGB LED started to reset to factory color after restart or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mts_fonseca, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Edifier G4 Pro Headset software not storing LED state after sleep/restart

Headset: Edifier G4 Pro
    Software: Edifier Gaming Center

So, sometime after I bought it, the RGB LED started to reset to factory color after restart or long sleep/suspension.
    Tried Edifier support, but they were of no help.
    Everytime I have to close the application, start again, go to lighting settings, which will be turned off, and turn it back on. There's no need to repick the color.
    Just turning the lights back on, without restarting the app, won't work. It says off, but the light is on and factory-set.

Searched for the application in registry and services in the hopes of working something up, but it's not there.
    Tried scheduling a taskkill and a program start for every logon. Didn't work either.

submitted by /u/mts_fonseca
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mts_fonseca, Dec 2, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Edifier G4 Pro Headset software not storing LED state after sleep/restart :p

cadaveca, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Edifier vs. Edifier - Help me choose

Da5000 Pro

Edifier DA5000 Pro is much powerful that the other model listed, the sub is 60W as compared to 30W of even the C6. Multiple ports are not useful to everyone. I think Da5000 Pro is a much better choice. I've heard the C3s connected to onboard sound of a crappy laptop! They sound amazing for the price.*Smile Edifier G4 Pro Headset software not storing LED state after sleep/restart :)

Rockfella.killswitch, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Edifier G4 Pro Headset software not storing LED state after sleep/restart

Laptop won' t shutdown (or restart) and sleep [takes forever]

The situation:

• When shutting down, the laptop proceeds as normal until the screen turns off.
    • After the screen turns off, it takes a while for the battery LED to go off.
    • After that the power led remains on and it looks like the laptop is stuck in this state forever.
    • When I try to get my laptop to sleep, something similar happens; the power led remains on, the battery led turns off and the laptop appears to be stuck in this state.
    My laptop is: Asus FX553VD.

What I've tried:

• I have tried to troubleshoot power management and power options.
    • Tried clean boot.
    • Updated the BIOS.
    • Reinstalled windows and tried shutdown and sleep (without installing the drivers and stuff), however that didn't work either.

Additional Info:

• I have multiple operating systems installed in my laptop, however this problem persists on windows only (the OSes are installed on different drives).
    • The disk usage is abnormally high.
    • There are spikes in CPU usage that kick up the fan really fast while idle.

Please suggest other ideas as to what I should do?

[It appears that the only option I have left is to reinstall everything]

10gic-80m8, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Edifier G4 Pro Headset software not storing LED state after sleep/restart

1. Edifier G4 Pro Headset software not storing LED state after sleep/restart - Similar Threads - Edifier Pro Headset

2. Computer restarts after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer restarts after sleep: whenever I put my pc to sleep after a few minutes it just restarts. I read other posts related to this. So I have tried:powercfg/lastwake shows nothingclean boot didn't helpPlease help me out...
  3. Computer restarts after sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer restarts after sleep: whenever I put my pc to sleep after a few minutes it just restarts. I read other posts related to this. So I have tried:powercfg/lastwake shows nothingclean boot didn't helpPlease help me out...
  4. Power led bink in sleep mode ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Power led bink in sleep mode ?: Does your pc power led bink when pc in sleep mode ? Is it normal if it does not bink ? 172444
  5. Sleep state: not hibernating, but all LED off and need to press power button to wake up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep state: not hibernating, but all LED off and need to press power button to wake up: Windows 10, 64-bit, Pro, 2004. Hibernate disabled Normally, when it goes into sleep mode, the power LED will be blinking and mouse can wake it up. Recently it started going into sleep mode but power LED will be off and mouse can not wake it up. If I press power button,...
  6. restart after sleeping

restart after sleeping: When the computer is left on until it automatically sleeps, or when I push the sleep button, on returning to use the computer I click the power button and a full screen photo comes up. Normally I would hit the space bar and it would flip to the sign-in page but often, hitting...
  7. Driver Power State Failure on restart, shutdown, sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver Power State Failure on restart, shutdown, sleep: Hello Windows Ten support, Ever since I upgraded from Windows 10 Pro v1809 to v1903 I receive a BSOD Driver Power State Failure when I restart, shutdown or sleep. My computer attempts to shutdown and after about 5-10 minutes I receive the BSOD. This problem did not happen in...
  8. Windows 10 Pro BootCamp Restarting after sleep/hibernate

Windows 10 Pro BootCamp Restarting after sleep/hibernate: Hi everyone, I have decided to start this thread to document any issues with Windows 10 Bootcamp installation from my side of things. Initially, 2 days ago, I decided to install Windows 10 Education (I am a student, so I have free access to this) using Boot Camp...
  9. Go to previous state after software install

in Windows 10 Support
    Go to previous state after software install: I want to try a bunch of apps that I have on my new computer. Ideally, each time I don't like a certain app, I'd like a way to easily return to a point before the app was installed, instead of just uninstalling. Does anyone know how to do this, or of a program that does...
  10. Restart required after sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Restart required after sleep: Once my computer goes to sleep, I have to do a restart to get any videos to play. On YouTube I get the "If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device." Unfortunately, I get this message for any video on any site after sleep. It's not limited to just Chrome. I...