Windows 10: edirol FA66 firewire soundcard

Discus and support edirol FA66 firewire soundcard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; edirol FA66 firewire soundcard Worked ok previous win 10 installs... did clean win install and updated to 1903 latest 18632.449 and is lost now wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by steviox, Nov 6, 2019.

1. steviox Win User

edirol FA66 firewire soundcard

Worked ok previous win 10 installs...

did clean win install and updated to 1903 latest 18632.449 and is lost now wont install...

any suggestions..

:)

steviox, Nov 6, 2019
  2. JoachimGL Win User

BSOD, suspecting it is my firewire PCIe adapter for connecting my firewire soundcard, DMP file attached

Link to the Mini dump file (zipped):

MiniDump062619.zip

I would be gratefull if anyone can confirm wether my assumption is right or not

Windows 10 home with the latest drivers.

Motherboard: Gigabyte aorus pro, bios version f9

CPU: Intel i9 9900k

SSD: Samsun 970 evo plus

Memory: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX - DDR4 2x8GB

Graphics card: internal Intel UHD 630

PCIe to firewire adapter connecting a RME fireface 400 soundcard

JoachimGL, Nov 6, 2019
  3. FireWire Malfunction

I have an old video camera that requires a firewire. I've had two different firewire to USB ports saying that they have both malfunctioned within the seconds of inserting them into my computer. I've downloaded the IEEE 1394 Legacy ports and done them step
    by step but to no avail. Nothing seems to work and it keeps saying that it's malfunctioned. Please help!

AnthonyCanapini, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Windows 10 64bit won't recognize my camcorder via firewire.

Hi Zane,

For us to isolate the concern, kindly answer the following:

• Does you Sharp DV Mini Camcorder works on other computer?
    • Have you tried using a different Firewire cable?
    • Do you still have any other devices or other Camcorder that can be connected using the Firewire? If so, have you tried connecting them using your Windows 10 computer to check if they will work?
    • Have you followed the steps provided by Ramesh.Kumar? If so, kindly provide us the result.
    • What is happening when you're connecting your Sharp DV Mini Camcorder using Firewire? Are you receiving any error messages
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

1. edirol FA66 firewire soundcard - Similar Threads - edirol FA66 firewire

2. computer's soundcard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer's soundcard: I cannot reinstall computer's soundcard as default for System-Sounds-Outtput. Error message says, "no output device found." Device manager says soundcard is working ok. MS Help tried to reinstall the driver but apologized for not being able to solve problem. Help?...
  3. computer's soundcard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer's soundcard: I cannot reinstall computer's soundcard as default for System-Sounds-Outtput. Error message says, "no output device found." Device manager says soundcard is working ok. MS Help tried to reinstall the driver but apologized for not being able to solve problem. Help?...
  4. Windows 10 and Firewire

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and Firewire: I've got an old Canon Elura 100 camcorder. To connect it to a computer I must use an IEEE1394 Firewire I/O port. I installed a PCIE Firewire card and updated the driver. Connecting the camcorder to the PC, I can see the Elura 100 in the Devices section of the Settings window,...
  5. Soundcard driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Soundcard driver: Hello there. Before I start typing something I want to tell you something important - I am beginner in English, so please don't care about it. If you want, you can predict me! Some time ago something weird happens with my notebook. I leave it on my desk, and when I get back,...
  6. firewire port card

firewire port card: I installed a Syba PCI-Express Firewire card - SD-PEX30009 - in my HP Z220 Workstation Desktop; Windows 10 automatically downloaded the drivers it thought were appropriate, but that didn't work; I then used the cd that came with the card and tried to install their drivers,...
  7. Problem with Creative soundcard.

Problem with Creative soundcard.: I recently got an old X-fi Xtreme Music SB0770, I installed the driver pack from Daniel_K (XFI_Support Pack_4_0). There's sound but I don't think it differs from an on-board audio chip. And even if it did, I would still have the problem with all of the software for the card:...
  8. BSOD, suspecting it is my firewire PCIe adapter for connecting my firewire soundcard, DMP...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, suspecting it is my firewire PCIe adapter for connecting my firewire soundcard, DMP...: Link to the Mini dump file (zipped): https://1drv.ms/u/s!As5zvfMB_nXygSwHOhrm0HEHpspt?e=QP3ap7 I would be gratefull if anyone can confirm wether my assumption is right or not Windows 10 home with the latest drivers. Motherboard: Gigabyte aorus pro, bios version f9...
  9. 1394 (Firewire) Driver

1394 (Firewire) Driver: I have a PCIe Firewire card installed in my desktop as my recording studio interface unit uses Firewire and USB 2.0 (MOTU 896Mk3 Hybrid). My new desktop does not have a USB 2.0 port on the rear I/O panel and the interface unit does not work well with USB 3.0 ports so I'm...
  10. SoundCard Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    SoundCard Issues: now if I can only get my sound to work as it does with Windows 8.1 I'll be fine with otherwise I'm still trying to find answers on to get my 7.1 to work. I do get 2.0 but that does not cut it as I like the 7.1 sound I get from my computer Installing the soundcard it just...