Windows 10: edit and create menu in Photos doesn't work after last update

Discus and support edit and create menu in Photos doesn't work after last update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the last windows 10 update, edit and create menu in Photos doesn't work anymore. Also, windows live photo galley doesn't open any photos. ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rbright, Jun 19, 2019.

1. rbright Win User

edit and create menu in Photos doesn't work after last update

After the last windows 10 update, edit and create menu in Photos doesn't work anymore.

Also, windows live photo galley doesn't open any photos.

??

:)

rbright, Jun 19, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

edit and create menu in Photos doesn't work after last update [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 19, 2019
  3. lxROKxl Win User
    Windows 10 Photos App crashing when in the edit menu

Hello everyone!
    Just recently (within the week) my Photos Application has started crashing

edit and create menu in Photos doesn't work after last update [​IMG]

This happens most often when I'm in the editing menu

Sometimes it crashes on startup - Sometimes when I enter the Editing Menu - Sometimes when I attempt to edit

Things I've attempted to do to fix

• Uninstall and reinstall the app
    • Contact Microsoft Support (cringe)
    • sfc /scannow
    • Restore Libraries to default
    • Created another local account
    • Clear the app cache
    • Check disk health (extremely healthy)
    • Add a Microsoft Account / Connect a Microsoft account
    • Put photos in a different folder / drive
    • The system Troubleshooter.

NOTHING HAS WORKED

Possible Causes .
    • My photos are located on another disk edit and create menu in Photos doesn't work after last update :)G) - I have an SSD (128GB) for boot - A 1TB regular drive for Programs and another 1 TB drive for documents/photos/etc.

I've followed every guide possible and still nothing has worked. I need some serious help *Mad
    So strange how it just started happening, Please help, any suggestions are appreciated as this is a major headache for me!

lxROKxl, Jun 19, 2019
  4. edit and create menu in Photos doesn't work after last update

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

edit and create menu in Photos doesn't work after last update

1. edit and create menu in Photos doesn't work after last update - Similar Threads - edit create menu

2. Clipchamp doesn't work well with edited photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp doesn't work well with edited photos?: This never happened before. I take pictures and make them look better using an app called Lightroom. But I don't think Clipchamp can stand the edited photos. because when the sky looks beautiful in the actual picture, then I put it in Clipchamp and it completely destroys the...
  3. Clipchamp doesn't work well with edited photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipchamp doesn't work well with edited photos?: This never happened before. I take pictures and make them look better using an app called Lightroom. But I don't think Clipchamp can stand the edited photos. because when the sky looks beautiful in the actual picture, then I put it in Clipchamp and it completely destroys the...
  4. after last update my start menu won't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    after last update my start menu won't work: please advise on start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-last-update-my-start-menu-wont-work/9cc0d3f5-94cf-4be7-9243-510d05d6df43
  5. after last update my start menu won't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after last update my start menu won't work: please advise on start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-last-update-my-start-menu-wont-work/9cc0d3f5-94cf-4be7-9243-510d05d6df43
  6. calculator doesn't work anymore after last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    calculator doesn't work anymore after last update: after the last update i can't open the calculator, for someone who uses it often this is very annoying. edit: version 2004 - kb4586781 was the last update i mentioned submitted by /u/mjklsimpson [link] [comments]...
  7. Start menu not working after last update

Start menu not working after last update: I have Windows 10 and after the last forced update I cannot access my start menu. The key at the bottom left of my screen does nothing when clicked, quick access on my keyboard also gets no response. I have run several cleanup tasks including an sfc through powershell and...
  8. Printer doesn't work anymore after the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer doesn't work anymore after the last Windows update: Hi. I run Windows 10 64 Pro and updated to 1909 build 18363.900): my printer (Brother 165-C) doesn't work anymore. I restored previous system image and printer works: so printer is ok. Strange thing: by the system it's just like printer exists and works fine (troubleshooting...
  9. after last windows update streaming doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    after last windows update streaming doesn't work: yup... I just updated to 1909 version hoping to fix several problems of the 1808... Instead, neither streaming is now working!!! Youtube, Whatsapp web videos, Spotify, Netflix... Nothing. Why?!...
  10. After the last update my printer doesn't work correctly

After the last update my printer doesn't work correctly: after the last update of Microsoft my printer doesn't work well, it stays frozen when it is printing some document, I have to restart it constantly. I need to solve this...