Windows 10: Edit Bitlocker login Screen

Discus and support Edit Bitlocker login Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; is it possible to edit/customize the bitlocker login screen with custom background black and words?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dixel0, Apr 12, 2021.

1. dixel0 Win User

Edit Bitlocker login Screen

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]is it possible to edit/customize the bitlocker login screen with custom background black and words?[/COLOR]

:)

dixel0, Apr 12, 2021
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 12, 2021
  4. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Edit Bitlocker login Screen - Similar Threads - Edit Bitlocker login

2. Minecraft: Education edition white screen login page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft: Education edition white screen login page.: Windows 11 Home Version 21h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-education-edition-white-screen-login/b7d8c52a-819c-41d9-8176-0f049441d5e6
  3. Bitlocker on home edition????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker on home edition????: On my first laptop, I had Win 7 PRO and then upgraded to Win10 and Windows recognized it as PRO. Now I recently bought a new laptop and it came with WIN 10 HOME edition. I then did an upgrade to WIN11. I did a clone of the disk of the old laptop to put on new laptop. My old...
  4. Bitlocker on home edition????

Bitlocker on home edition????: On my first laptop, I had Win 7 PRO and then upgraded to Win10 and Windows recognized it as PRO. Now I recently bought a new laptop and it came with WIN 10 HOME edition. I then did an upgrade to WIN11. I did a clone of the disk of the old laptop to put on new laptop. My old...
  5. Bitlocker for home edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker for home edition: Why doesn't Microsoft enable Bitlocker for home edition?I can't even turn on standard encryption on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-for-home-edition/8f226970-8916-4c11-a92a-a94dddb6687b
  6. Bitlocker for home edition

Bitlocker for home edition: Why doesn't Microsoft enable Bitlocker for home edition?I can't even turn on standard encryption on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-for-home-edition/8f226970-8916-4c11-a92a-a94dddb6687b
  7. Blank login screen for minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank login screen for minecraft java edition: when i want to login inyo my account this screen appears and it just black. nothing else e mail, password etc. how can i fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-login-screen-for-minecraft-java-edition/83298bf0-1480-4aeb-ae62-4d469eb1dd32
  8. How to edit the Bitlocker login Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to edit the Bitlocker login Screen: is it possible to edit the bitlocker login screen with custom background (black) and words? submitted by /u/jerlyd88 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/motqa2/how_to_edit_the_bitlocker_login_screen/
  9. Blank Login Screen Minecraft Education Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Login Screen Minecraft Education Edition: When i try to login to the minecraft education edition it wont load the login page it will show a blank page i tried everything restarting computer, changing default browsers, safe mode, waiting really long, even disabling filters none of those options worked for me also if i...
  10. Blank Login Screen On Minecraft Education Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Login Screen On Minecraft Education Edition: When i try to login to the minecraft education edition it wont load the login page it will show a blank page i tried everything restarting computer, changing default browsers, safe mode, waiting really long none of those options worked for me also if i had to tell you in...