Windows 10: Edit html with Spartan

Discus and support Edit html with Spartan in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I just started using Spartan. I tried to edit one of my html files as I usually do by right clicking on a space then choose "View Source" which will... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Frank1, May 16, 2015.

1. Frank1 Win User

Edit html with Spartan

I just started using Spartan. I tried to edit one of my html files as I usually do by right clicking on a space then choose "View Source" which will open it up. But with Spartan if I right click I don't have the View Source option. Does anyone know how to do it?

:)

Frank1, May 16, 2015

2. Will Windows 10 have Internet Explorer?

IE is still included in windows 10 BUT it is being retired and replaced with project spartan. Spartan is set to be the default browser in win 10 and it can import all of IE's favs bookmarks, etc.

I suspect there will be some gowning pains in getting used to Spartan.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), May 16, 2015
  3. petrib Win User
    petrib, May 16, 2015
  4. Roger Win User

Edit html with Spartan

I use Notepad2 by Balmer.
    I've reported the lack of choices for an editor to feedback, and the feedback before, and the.................
    Internet Options you have one choice.............. Notepad, and I think that's all were ever going to get.
    I use Notepad2.............. not ++ and associate Notepad with htm files .
    I also edit the ribbon to add "Delete" so I can get to it in a hurry.

Roger, May 16, 2015
  5. Frank1 Win User
    Thanks, Roger--Notepad worked.

Frank1, May 16, 2015
  6. Roger Win User
    Frank,
    I use a much simpler and faster method to save a web page nowadays.
    Take a look at Evernote....... it strips the junk out of a page and lets you save a Simplified page in a notebook of your choosing.
    best they is since sliced bread..............
    and a freebie too!

Roger, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Edit html with Spartan

1. Edit html with Spartan - Similar Threads - Edit html Spartan

2. HTML Editor with HTML Validation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HTML Editor with HTML Validation: Anyone know of a good HTML editor that has a built in validation tool like this: [ATTACH] Thanks, Sonnie
  3. html

in Windows 10 Support
    html: There is something that I don't understand about a hyperlink: I did a copy/paste from a tutorial on a website which gave me the following : <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <h2>HTML Links</h2> <p><a href="https://www.w3schools.com/html/">Visit our HTML tutorial</a></p> </body>...
  4. Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan: The latest build 10049 has an early version of Spartan. I found it strange that when I enable the favorites bar, it shows what I had on my chrome install, not IE. The favorites bar is also cutoff. I think I was confused on the chrome thing*Redface [img] 5048
  5. Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan: Can anyone tell me how to set a homepage in 10130 please. Also, how do I get a Google shortcut on to the desktop. These seem stupid questions but I honestly don't know*Sad 7097
  6. Spartan/Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan/Edge: Is the name of the new browser Spartan or is it Edge? 7255
  7. Spartan and tabs

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan and tabs: I can't find anything that explains tab control adequetly. When I open and use Spartan for about 1 hour I acumulate about 25 tabs. When I leave Spartan and return most of these remain in the tab section. If I go to a new site the search hangs up the browser. Any ideas thanks...
  8. Project Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Project Spartan: I saw somewhere on a MS site that if you are a member of THe insiders Club that you can download this browser. I can't seem to locate the url for the download. Can anyone help with this? 5004
  9. Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan: I installed Windows 10 10049 and Spartan is not there. Is there anyway to fix that? 5196
  10. Cortana & Spartan

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana & Spartan: I came across this bit a few days ago and finally decided to post about where MS is getting the feature names or project names. [img] Cortana CTN 0452-9 Species: Artificial Intelligence Affiliation: UNSC Service number: CTN 0452-9 Activation site:...