Windows 10: Edit Information is missing on some users - edit profile image

Discus and support Edit Information is missing on some users - edit profile image in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi, I've used this guide to edit end users profile pictures. https://support.office.com/en-us/art...c-bdcd548435b7 In some users I see the option of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by amitsarshalom, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Edit Information is missing on some users - edit profile image

Hi,
    I've used this guide to edit end users profile pictures.
    https://support.office.com/en-us/art...c-bdcd548435b7
    In some users I see the option of "Edit Information" and in some users this option is missing.
    There is a setting that is used to allow me as an administrator to change an profile image of certain users?

Thanks,
    Amit

:)

amitsarshalom, Dec 4, 2018

2. Cannot edit images when saved in Fresh paint

Hi Kamila,

As per the information, I understand that when you save an image drawn in Fresh Paint, you are unable to edit the image once saved.

If the above is true, I suggest that you follow the steps below to save the image in a manner that will allow you to edit it.

• To save your painting right click on fresh paint and click on
      Save as
      . You will get an option to select the location.
    • Select the location and save the painting.
    • When you reopen fresh paint you will be on the painting you used before closing fresh paint. If you do not get the painting, you may click on image and go to the location and select the image to edit.

For added information on Fresh Paint refer to the FAQ below

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Note: Also applies to 10

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 4, 2018
  3. User Profiles not uploading at Start

Solution #1: Didn't work. Still getting the same startup profile without any of my programs.

Solution #2: Got a warning: Local Users and Groups

This snapin may not be used with this edition of Windows 10. To manage user accounts for this computer, use the User Account tool in the Control Panel

Ernie Bauer, Dec 4, 2018
  4. JQ Goh Win User

Edit Information is missing on some users - edit profile image

How to edit profile information through facebook app

Hello world, I am using Lumia 620. I try to edit profile information, such as contact number and etc. I would like to know where can I do it. And also, how to search friends not in friend list and pages that not like yet. Besides that, how to save a picture
    from photo album?

JQ Goh, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Edit Information is missing on some users - edit profile image

1. Edit Information is missing on some users - edit profile image - Similar Threads - Edit Information missing

2. I can't edit media information

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't edit media information: I have tried to edit a music file, but it doesn't allow me to edit or apply them.Below is the capture of the problem.This is the information from that file:Type: MP3Origin: DownloadPlease fix it for me. Thank you....
  3. edit images in Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    edit images in Win11: Hi! Before I edited images much easier than now. I have to choose an icon Edit images, then an icon Adjustment, then only I see options. And I have to repeat it for all pictures, I always do it separately. It takes much more time than before. Can I make adjustments directly,...
  4. edit images in Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    edit images in Win11: Hi! Before I edited images much easier than now. I have to choose an icon Edit images, then an icon Adjustment, then only I see options. And I have to repeat it for all pictures, I always do it separately. It takes much more time than before. Can I make adjustments directly,...
  5. Edit user account profile

Edit user account profile: I would like to ask how many times can I change user filename? I accidentally change it incorrectly upon setting up my windows 10. I was told I can only setup filename once. I tried resetting it and remove everything but every time I tried to sign in using my Microsoft...
  6. Edit child profile link missing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Edit child profile link missing: I am trying to edit my son's profile from child to adult. The link in Manage Permissions that should read Edit profile is not there. How do I get this link to edit his profile?...
  7. EDITING EXTERNAL DRIVE INFORMATION

EDITING EXTERNAL DRIVE INFORMATION: HAVE A 2 TB EXTERNAL DRIVE HOOKED UP TO MY DESKTOP. IT HAS MANY FILES FROM OTHER COMPUTERS ON IT THAT I NEED TO EDIT, BUT CAN'T SEAM TO GET RIGHTS TO ALTER ANY INFO EVEN THOUGH I'M THE ADMINISTRATOR. WENT THROUGH EVERYTHING I KNOW IE SECIUITY TABS, CLAIMING OWNERSHIP AND ON...
  8. Edit contact information in People

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edit contact information in People: I'm having a hard time with the Windows 10 People app. I entered information for a number of friends and relatives, but the app added "other" street addresses and "other" e-mail addresses. Some of them are a mystery and others were changed many years ago. A former address is...
  9. Editing the Registry in Windows 10 for User profile service failed the logon, user profile...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Editing the Registry in Windows 10 for User profile service failed the logon, user profile...: I was following the instructions from Microsoft on how to edit the registry for the user profile service failed logon and have an issue. there are three folders in the ProfileList and two that end in .bak. Which one should I change? Should I delete one? I have been trying...
  10. The edit pencil is missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The edit pencil is missing.: Help! I want to be able to edit photos in the photo app beyond changing the colors. How do I straighten a photo? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-edit-pencil-is-missing/98db07fd-1360-4423-9f5b-71a769e43239