Windows 10: Edit Information is missing on some users - edit profile image

Discus and support Edit Information is missing on some users - edit profile image in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi, I've used this guide to edit end users profile pictures. https://support.office.com/en-us/art...c-bdcd548435b7 In some users I see the option of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by amitsarshalom, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Edit Information is missing on some users - edit profile image

Hi,
    I've used this guide to edit end users profile pictures.
    https://support.office.com/en-us/art...c-bdcd548435b7
    In some users I see the option of "Edit Information" and in some users this option is missing.
    There is a setting that is used to allow me as an administrator to change an profile image of certain users?

Thanks,
    Amit

:)

amitsarshalom, Dec 4, 2018

2. Cannot edit images when saved in Fresh paint

Hi Kamila,

As per the information, I understand that when you save an image drawn in Fresh Paint, you are unable to edit the image once saved.

If the above is true, I suggest that you follow the steps below to save the image in a manner that will allow you to edit it.

• To save your painting right click on fresh paint and click on
      Save as
      . You will get an option to select the location.
    • Select the location and save the painting.
    • When you reopen fresh paint you will be on the painting you used before closing fresh paint. If you do not get the painting, you may click on image and go to the location and select the image to edit.

For added information on Fresh Paint refer to the FAQ below

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Note: Also applies to 10

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 4, 2018
  3. User Profiles not uploading at Start

Solution #1: Didn't work. Still getting the same startup profile without any of my programs.

Solution #2: Got a warning: Local Users and Groups

This snapin may not be used with this edition of Windows 10. To manage user accounts for this computer, use the User Account tool in the Control Panel

Ernie Bauer, Dec 4, 2018
  4. JQ Goh Win User

Edit Information is missing on some users - edit profile image

How to edit profile information through facebook app

Hello world, I am using Lumia 620. I try to edit profile information, such as contact number and etc. I would like to know where can I do it. And also, how to search friends not in friend list and pages that not like yet. Besides that, how to save a picture
    from photo album?

JQ Goh, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Edit Information is missing on some users - edit profile image

1. Edit Information is missing on some users - edit profile image - Similar Threads - Edit Information missing

2. creating an Image win10 enterprise edition

in Windows 10 Customization
    creating an Image win10 enterprise edition: אני מזדהה ב win10 עם משתמש X, ומקבל הפניה למסמכים של משתמש Y, שממנו העתקתי את התוכן ל default user. אשמח לדעת היכן לשנות ברגיסטרי כדי להפוך את קבצי המשתמש ב default user ל %userprofile% במקום קבצי המשתמש שהעתקתי ממנו (Y לצורך העניין...)....
  3. Editing the Registry in Windows 10 for User profile service failed the logon, user profile...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Editing the Registry in Windows 10 for User profile service failed the logon, user profile...: I was following the instructions from Microsoft on how to edit the registry for the user profile service failed logon and have an issue. there are three folders in the ProfileList and two that end in .bak. Which one should I change? Should I delete one? I have been trying...
  4. Is it possible to edit the Taskbar Jump List information?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to edit the Taskbar Jump List information?: I reconfigured my Windows 10 computer and changed "My Documents" to "Documents". After restoring my JumpList items I noticed that they refer to "My Documents" instead of "Documents" so they no longer work....
  5. Missing information

Missing information: I requested the help of a Microsoft agent because I couldnt activate windows after a series of problems. I had the computer for many years and had lots of info on it. The person told me that they needed to take out my old version and download a new version, and that I would...
  6. The edit pencil is missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The edit pencil is missing.: Help! I want to be able to edit photos in the photo app beyond changing the colors. How do I straighten a photo? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-edit-pencil-is-missing/98db07fd-1360-4423-9f5b-71a769e43239
  7. Digital Image Suite 2006 Anniversary Edition

Digital Image Suite 2006 Anniversary Edition: I purchased a new computer that does not have a CD drive. How do I transfer my application to the new laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-image-suite-2006-anniversary-edition/7e759a01-6d24-4905-b60c-21b7f83f1cca"
  8. Multi user login on Home edition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multi user login on Home edition: My win 7 pro allows multiple users to be logged in at the same time. Is this available on win 10 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/multi-user-login-on-home-edition/d83a730f-bd42-42e5-969c-9feb1a14f26d
  9. Missing Information.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing Information.: Have an annoying quirk with my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit PC If I go into 'settings' - then update and security - fine. But when I click on View installed update history, up comes a blank page with no detail. Your suggestions on how to overcome this annoyance appreciated....
  10. Change Name of User Profile Folder Tutorial-- Edited Name Won't Save.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change Name of User Profile Folder Tutorial-- Edited Name Won't Save.: I created a second temporary admin user name, logged in and found the correct file in the registry editor. However, every time I try to edit the user name, according to Step 8 of the tutorial here, Change Name of User Profile Folder in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials...