Windows 10: Edit pdf file

Discus and support Edit pdf file in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi How do I edit a pdf file? I've filled in a form, saved it to desktop as pdf, but noticed I missed something off on the form, gone back to fill in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Take a guess, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Edit pdf file

Hi

How do I edit a pdf file?

I've filled in a form, saved it to desktop as pdf, but noticed I missed something off on the form, gone back to fill in

I've opened the form via Adobe Acrobat reader, clicked on "edit pdf" but it opens in a new tab quoting prices.

:)

Take a guess, Feb 25, 2019

2. PDF Files

How to Open PDF in Word: 15 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

orlbuckeye, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Searching in PDF?

Hey guys, I need to look up a large list of data from a PDF file, basically just to check if each entry of the list is in the pdf. Is there some way to do this without having to check one by one?

ebolamonkey3, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Edit pdf file

Pdf file

Hello Bhaumik,

For you to download and access the PDF files, please follow the steps below:

• Please download and install the UC browser and Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from Windows Store.
    • Once installed, please download the PDF file from a web page using the
      UC browser
      by tapping the PDF file you wish to download > Click
      Regular Download
    • Once the PDF file is downloaded, please go to App list >
      Xodo application
      > Menu icon > Recent Documents > tap the
      PDF file you've downloaded from UC browser.

Please note that if you have an existing PDF Reader application installed on your phone, we suggest that you uninstall it first.

Let us know if this works for you.

Gerald Mal, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Edit pdf file

1. Edit pdf file - Similar Threads - Edit pdf file

2. pdf files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pdf files: When I try to open a pdf file with Adobe reader, I get the message that Windows can't find the file even though I opened from the file itself? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-files/5e3fb85b-206c-4232-ba94-3fe19453c33e"
  3. PDF files to Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF files to Word: Please help. Have download Acrobat Reader DC and wonder if there's a free software from Microsoft which converts PDF files into Word? Windows 10 programme. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-files-to-word/52a7805f-eb76-457d-80d2-c79a3792199b
  4. PDF file size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PDF file size: When I make PDFs using my Canon MG6150 PIXMA and Acrobat XI, the resultant files are huge e.g. 15Mb. How can I set the file size or compress the file size so I can transmit the PDFs without incurring problems with email servers? Thanks...
  5. Sorting a pdf file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sorting a pdf file.: When I send my cricket scorecards to the website I send it as a pdf file, however as it is too long for one page, is there a way to disable the page break to make it show as one please ? Many thanks.
  6. PDF creation and editing softare

PDF creation and editing softare: I just moved back to the Windows platform when I purchased a new laptop, so I've forgotten more about Windows than I currently know. In the interest of saving myself hours of Googling, I'm posting my question here. Is there a free or very low cost PDF creation and editing...
  7. PDF files

PDF files: Hi I have a question regarding pdf files.I have been saving printable forms on my external drive & just changing & editing info when needed.It was originally done in windows 8 on my old computer which suddenly died.I am now trying to open these forms in window10 & I am having...
  8. PDF Files

in Windows 10 Support
    PDF Files: I have downloaded windows 10 and since then have been unable to amend or type in existing PDF files. Has anyone else experienced this problem. 38213
  9. Converting a pdf file

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting a pdf file: I am using Windows 10 at the moment and am wondering if I can convert a pdf file to jpeg. Anyone know please? 79629
  10. Compress PDF files

in Windows 10 Support
    Compress PDF files: Hello, Have lot of pdf files on my disk, I have read about software to compress these files. 1. Is there some program (free if possible) to do it ? 2. Is the compression effective (in percent), so to start installing the program ? 3. After compression, are the files still...