Windows 10: Edit Photos to make Characters out of focus

Discus and support Edit Photos to make Characters out of focus in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; need to make a photo defused / very out of focus Character are black, but I want the characters to be out of focus. will be use in an ad.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichSurma, Jan 30, 2019.

1. RichSurma Win User

Edit Photos to make Characters out of focus

need to make a photo defused / very out of focus Character are black, but I want the characters to be out of focus. will be use in an ad.

***Original title: photo out of focus***

:)

RichSurma, Jan 30, 2019
  2. ee11 Win User

Graphic card for Photo Editing (no gaming)

If I give up video editing and focus on photo editing, may I consider those All-in-one motherboards ?

3. Photos / Edit Stopped Working

This seems to be a hiccup with the application's software. What you can try is to do the following steps which will reset the internal state of the Photo app:

• Press Windows button + R.
    • Type: %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    • Delete all the contents of that folder

Let us know if this suggestion helped.

Regene Jos, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Edit Photos to make Characters out of focus

How do I get the edited photos from 10 Photos app to change on the hard drive?

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check the behavior:

• Go to the folder in hard drive.
    • Right click on the photo you want to edit.
    • Click on Open with and select
      photos
      (To open that particular photo in Windows 10 photos app).
    • Make some changes in the photo and click on
      save
    • Now go back to the folder and check the if you see the changes you made.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Edit Photos to make Characters out of focus

1. Edit Photos to make Characters out of focus - Similar Threads - Edit Photos Characters

2. Edit out photo background

in Windows 10 Support
    Edit out photo background: Newbie, here...How can I remove the background from a photo using FREE or on-line tools? Win 10 v 10.0.19041 172366
  3. Editing photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Editing photos: I can edit my photos from my Sony camera np problem but I am unable to do any editing on photos from my Samsung S10e mobile. The message 'oops, couldn't save that one' appears. Can you help me out with this please....
  4. The pictures displayed before I sign in are out of focus. how can I make them be in focus?

in Windows 10 Customization
    The pictures displayed before I sign in are out of focus. how can I make them be in focus?: The pictures usually displayed before I click my mouse to bring up my sign in password are out of focus. How can I set my laptop so the photos appear again before my sign in appears?...
  5. Windows 10 - Out of focuse Windows Photo Viewer

Windows 10 - Out of focuse Windows Photo Viewer: Windows 10 I have Scale and layout to 125% due to my eyesight. Because of it, if I use Windows Photo Viewer - Slide Show the picture is going beyond the screen's border. If I set it back to 100% it fits perfectly, however, writing and similar are too small like this. I never...
  6. Photo editing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo editing: When I type on a picture using the photo editor, the video creator is activated bottom of screen. Then when I try to save my edits to the photo, I get a message that I need to finish my video before I can save. Very frustrating. Something is corrupted in the video editing...
  7. Out of focus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Out of focus: Hello. A few days ago (09/09/19, there abouts) I started noticing text/icons in my desktop windows falling out of focus. At first it seem to be mainly be the text, now it seems to have progressed to the icons and the complete window dialouge/frame in whole. [ATTACH] As...
  8. Screen out of focus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen out of focus: Today I am witnessing for the first time two thin lines around one third up from the bottom of my screen and at the bottom almost a third along the bottom line is broken dots. The words written inside this area are two toned and inverted plus all the writing or icons in the...
  9. photo out of focus

photo out of focus: need to make a photo defused / very out of focus Character are black, but I want the characters to be out of focus. will be use in an ad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-out-of-focus/d143878a-db7c-4da0-97eb-de379d6e1a98
  10. keys not making characters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keys not making characters: My keys 5, 6, T, and Y on the keyboard and 6, 9, and the character "+" are not working on my keypad. Any suggestions? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/keys-not-making-characters/8754d4e4-3ce4-4300-bed7-2a80a087f720