Windows 10: EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED. Ark Survival Evolved fresh install on refurb pc will not start

Discus and support EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED. Ark Survival Evolved fresh install on refurb pc will not start in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i recently tried to download ark survival evolved on a fresh reformat pc. i have downloaded it 4 times now with the same results. open the game then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xxxMECHANICxxxx, Dec 10, 2019.

1. EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED. Ark Survival Evolved fresh install on refurb pc will not start

i recently tried to download ark survival evolved on a fresh reformat pc. i have downloaded it 4 times now with the same results. open the game then the title screen comes up. after that the screen goes black then the game closes. any help would be greatly appreciated.

everything is up to date.

battleye has not installed and will not let me install it.

my game version says 793.2 and will not let me update to 793.3 in the microsoft store.

i have tried to install from both the microsoft store and the xbox beta app.

i have reset the app multiple time as well as reset the microsoft store.

EDIT:Update. I got mine to install and work.

1. Make sure windows is updated to 1909.

2. Reset Microsoft store. Using the run commands. Press windows key + R then type "WSReset.exe"

3. Uninstall Microsoft beta if you have it and Ark

4. Reinstall xbox beta if you so choose.

5. Restart computer.

6. Download and install ark.

7. Restart pc.

That is what I did to get my game to install and work I could open the game and everything but servers would not come up until I restarted my pc.

:)

xxxMECHANICxxxx, Dec 10, 2019
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Ark survival evolved dowload

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that we have two versions of
    ARK: Survival Evolved available on store:

1. Xbox One Enhanced.

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED. Ark Survival Evolved fresh install on refurb pc will not start 3f3e8035-d45a-4794-8581-6ba2c23f8874?upload=true.png

This particular version is only available on Xbox One. ARK:
    Survival Evolved Xbox

1. Xbox Play Anywhere.

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED. Ark Survival Evolved fresh install on refurb pc will not start 5567ef09-31cd-4f2a-a8a4-a4acf13167fe?upload=true.png

This version can be downloaded on Xbox as well as Windows PC. ARK: Survival
    Evolved Anywhere

Could you please confirm which of the above versions of ARK: Survival Evolved have you purchased?

Please reply so that we can help you further.

Naresh_K, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Abe506 Win User
    Unable to download Ark: Survival Evolved

I am trying to download Ark: survival evolved for pc from my brothers account, I can download other games but when I try ark it just say “Starting download... 6.23 GB” and then it just stops and I have to click install again.

***Modified title from: Can’t download ark***

Abe506, Dec 10, 2019
  4. EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED. Ark Survival Evolved fresh install on refurb pc will not start

Ark: Survival Evolved...will they be able to utilize the Play Anywhere feature?

Hi Jordan,

As you have a query on Ark: Survival Evolved game, it would be better if you contact the Ark: Survival Evolved game support regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link:
    https://arkservers.net/support

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED. Ark Survival Evolved fresh install on refurb pc will not start

1. EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED. Ark Survival Evolved fresh install on refurb pc will not start - Similar Threads - EDIT PROBLEM SOLVED

2. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark survival evolved: I tried to install ark on my pc and when i start to install it, it freezes at 83.91 MB and doesn't move at all does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/85ace41c-3bbe-411c-80cf-bc54d76a6b63
  3. ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ark survival evolved: how do i play ark survival evolved offline on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/4889d864-2471-44bd-9c34-b6a84a34687f
  4. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved: I have had an Xbox game pass for a while now. I have played Ark on Xbox and it has worked fine, but when I went to install it on my laptop it said it's not available on this device. Therefore, to try and fix this a bought it on a sperate account, but I still can't install it...
  5. Ark Survival Evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved: So on my Xbox One the update on Ark Survival Evolved says 793.36 but on the Microsoft Store Ark Survival Evolved it says 793.16, they are both updated but it stops me playing cross play, any reason why they aren't on the same update?...
  6. Ark Survival Evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved: Ark crashes as soon as i open it windows 10 and have tried to fix but am not able to. My pc meets the requirements and everything Is up to date. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/daba3975-3f92-4f52-9405-78b6b72a37bc"
  7. Ark Survival Evolved

Ark Survival Evolved: I need help with Ark Survival Evolved after downloading it from the Microsoft the store two days ago and re downloading it today and installing the newst versions of windows, i still lose connection to the host or time out and i have no mods or anything that messes with my...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved on pc

Ark Survival Evolved on pc: I need help with Ark Survival Evolved after downloading it from the Microsoft store on PC two days ago and re downloading it today and installing the newst versions of windows i still lose connection to the host or time out and i have no mods or anything that messes with my...
  9. Ark Survival Evolved fresh install on refurb pc will not start

Ark Survival Evolved fresh install on refurb pc will not start: i recently tried to download ark survival evolved on a fresh reformat pc. i have downloaded it 4 times now with the same results. open the game then the title screen comes up. after that the screen goes black then the game closes. any help would be greatly appreciated....
  10. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved: the game had an update today. servers went down for a bit . I play my xbox games on my pc using the play anywhere app. I was able update the game on my xbox but not on my pc. so I can play and find my server on xbox but cant see any small tribes servers on my pc. never had an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ark evolved wont load pc blue screen#