Windows 10: Edit Sound?

Discus and support Edit Sound? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello My question With which app for Android or Windows 10 can you edit audios for fan video edits Would be really good if it was free Edit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nico20058septem, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Edit Sound?

Hello

My question

With which app for Android or Windows 10 can you edit audios for fan video edits

Would be really good if it was free

:)

Nico20058septem, Jun 5, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Edit Sound? :p

cadaveca, Jun 5, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Edit Sound?

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Edit Sound?

1. Edit Sound? - Similar Threads - Edit Sound

2. how do i edit sound recording in windows 11??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i edit sound recording in windows 11??: like trim ithowi don't even need to do in the app necessarily https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-edit-sound-recording-in-windows-11/2ae01acd-a4af-438a-b676-8a3398f7e4db
  3. how do i edit sound recording in windows 11??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i edit sound recording in windows 11??: like trim ithowi don't even need to do in the app necessarily https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-edit-sound-recording-in-windows-11/2ae01acd-a4af-438a-b676-8a3398f7e4db
  4. No sound for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Windows 11: Downloaded minecraft bedrock from xbox game pass for pc, was fine for the first few weeks. Then randomly the sound stopped coming through enitrely. I still have sound on everything else on my pc, even java edition. I've checked my drivers, reinstalled the game multiple times,...
  5. No sound for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Windows 11

No sound for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Windows 11: Downloaded minecraft bedrock from xbox game pass for pc, was fine for the first few weeks. Then randomly the sound stopped coming through enitrely. I still have sound on everything else on my pc, even java edition. I've checked my drivers, reinstalled the game multiple times,...
  6. minecraft windows 10 edition completely mutes all PC sound when open

minecraft windows 10 edition completely mutes all PC sound when open: like it says on the tin, when i launch the game, it suddenly mutes my computer completely until i close it. i haven't been able to find any other threads describing an issue like this; only ones about the game's sound being muted. i've experienced this problem before, some...
  7. minecraft windows 10 edition completely mutes all PC sound when open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition completely mutes all PC sound when open: like it says on the tin, when i launch the game, it suddenly mutes my computer completely until i close it. i haven't been able to find any other threads describing an issue like this; only ones about the game's sound being muted. i've experienced this problem before, some...
  8. Windows photo Video editing Apps and NO MP4 Sound

Windows photo Video editing Apps and NO MP4 Sound: After finally being bullied into updating to Windows 10 I can't believe how many basic problems it has. But what is driving me nuts is the missing sound issue on MP4's Looking that the forums on here I can find thread after thread the oldest from 2015! Not one seems to...
  9. Microphone detected but no sound is picked up. (tried editing the privacy settings didnt help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone detected but no sound is picked up. (tried editing the privacy settings didnt help): Every post about this ever keeps saying to edit your privacy settings to allow apps to access the mic. this was never off for me so idk if its my problem. in the control board my computer detects the mic, but there is no indication of it detecting sound from it. the speaker...
  10. Editing the device names in the sound window

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Editing the device names in the sound window: Hi guys, This may be something so easy, but I cannot figure out if it is possible. Under my sound output I have two devices: Headset (5- USB Audio Device) and LEN Left Monitor (NVIDIA High Definition Audio). Pic: https://snipboard.io/CGNl23.jpg I can edit "Headset" and...