Windows 10: Edit string in clipboard

Discus and support Edit string in clipboard in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there any software that can automatically edit a string in the Windows clipboard e.g. be programmed to remove "- " in the string before it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jsampson45, May 4, 2021.

1. Edit string in clipboard

Is there any software that can automatically edit a string in the Windows clipboard e.g. be programmed to remove "- " in the string before it is pasted? (Windows 10.0.10492)

:)

jsampson45, May 4, 2021

2. ordering strings alphanumerically

You don't loop it, it does via .Sort(IComparer). In my example, it would like like...
    Code: List<string> list = new List<string>(); list.Add("2"); list.Add("1"); list.Add("0"); //sort it OffsetLengthPairComparer comparer = new OffsetLengthPairComparer(); list.Sort(comparer);[/quote] Obviously my comparer doesn't work for strings because it is for a custom type but, you get the idea.

FordGT90Concept, May 4, 2021
  3. String selection and mouse-click

I usually use a mouse and keyboard even on Windows 10. And when editing a text, I usually do like this way:

I - for example - select a part of a string using the mouse (- I'm right-handed -) and ,to copy the substring to the clipboard, I press Ctrl+C (- with the left hand -) immediately after selecting the substring. That is to say, I always use both of my hands
    at the same time, which is very convenient and enables me to type more smoothly.

But Windows 10 seems to block the "string copy". It seems to me, I always have to click the mouse again to mark the end of the selection before continuing to the next step. Otherwise, I could not press Ctrl+C immediately after the string selection.

This is very annoying to me. Can anybody help me to set the mouse-click after selection unnecessary?

MATSUMURA Yasuhisa, May 4, 2021
  4. Kreij Win User

Edit string in clipboard

Strings and Linked lists in C++

How are you telling it to display the separated string?
    Could you inadvertantly be just displaying at the first string in the list and they are actaully all there?

Did you get my PM about converting to c-string and tokenizing?

Kreij, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Edit string in clipboard

1. Edit string in clipboard - Similar Threads - Edit string clipboard

2. String OBJ_STATUS_DISKSPACE_SPACE was not found in string table

in Windows 10 Gaming
    String OBJ_STATUS_DISKSPACE_SPACE was not found in string table: I'm trying to complete the installation of the BS-240 clinical chemistry analyzer that is to be connected to a Windows 10 computer. Whenever I run the 'setup.exe' file to start the installation, I see this error pop up immediately - String OBJ_STATUS_DISKSPACE_SPACE was not...
  3. String OBJ_STATUS_DISKSPACE_SPACE was not found in string table

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    String OBJ_STATUS_DISKSPACE_SPACE was not found in string table: I'm trying to complete the installation of the BS-240 clinical chemistry analyzer that is to be connected to a Windows 10 computer. Whenever I run the 'setup.exe' file to start the installation, I see this error pop up immediately - String OBJ_STATUS_DISKSPACE_SPACE was not...
  4. VLI Product String

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VLI Product String: Hello, i have an hard disk of my laptop and i need to use it as an external hard disk so,i ordered an lenevo 3.0 hard disk enclosure and when tried to connecting the enclosure with hard disk with my laptop it is not showing in my computer and in the task manager it is coming...
  5. Load string error

Load string error: When the desktop turns back on with Windows 10, the following message is prompted : "Loadstring error". How do I address this error and fix it the cause? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/load-string-error/6ce1ef37-c33b-468f-b913-f2ddd4fc1dae
  6. a build string

in Windows 10 Customization
    a build string: How do you add a build string https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-build-string/b6729d1b-db97-4d91-b75d-ec5d1c943b59
  7. Random String Text Keeps Getting Copied To My Clipboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random String Text Keeps Getting Copied To My Clipboard: Hello,I hope someone can help with this one.I don't know if I have a virus or a normal thing in Windows 10.For 4 months, I keep getting this string text: 1A4zwfvy3dwX6Vs72vKPaeDdovX9iJFfLL. Is it normal to get this copied to your clipboard? If someone has any idea on why is...
  8. Multi String Search - Search Multiple Strings At Same Time!

Multi String Search - Search Multiple Strings At Same Time!: Hi guys, Just to share with you "Multi String Search", a portable tool that allows multiple strings to be searched at same time. Multi String Search (Web Page) [img] 166155
  9. dmis string

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    dmis string: I ran an sfc/scannow and it revealed corrupted files that could not be fixed. I tried to run a dmis but could not get the source correct. I upgraded to windows 10 and don'y know what the correct string is. Please help! Thanks, Harvey Stobezki 42323
  10. Powershell string parsing

in Windows 10 Support
    Powershell string parsing: Lets say I have a string with several columns separated by spaces. The number of spaces and the data in each column are unknown. How would you grab what's in col3 using PowerShell? I know how I would do it with Awk, but that won't necessarily be available to me. col1 col2...