Windows 10: edit text

Discus and support edit text in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to curve or circle text in a text box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edit-text/7d779a95-5333-4fb4-ad2e-b53eb0babcc4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArthurGordon1, Oct 31, 2019.

1. edit text

I would like to curve or circle text in a text box

:)

ArthurGordon1, Oct 31, 2019

2. editing text with paint in windows 10

Hi Neil,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the question below.

• In what way you are trying to edit the photo?
    • Are you trying to remove the text which is in the photo?
    Paint doesn't have the option to edit the names which is already there in the photo, only you can remove/cut which also removes the part of the photo.

Only option you have in Paint is to enter the text on the Photo.

Hope this information helps. If any further issues post us to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Andy O. Win User
    BUG: Mango - Voice to Text (Editing Text Issue)

So I'm not sure if this is a software bug or not. So I hold the windows button and then prompt TellMe to "Text John Doe." I dictate my message and it reads it back to me with no issue. I say "send" and it sends with no problem. My problem comes
    when I press the edit button to edit the text. After I edit the text I previously dictated (or even if I don't edit the text) and press the send button it seems the phone is trying to send a threaded SMS message to two (2) people with the recipients being
    listed as the person's last name and then person's full name (e.g., the phone says "2 recipients Doe; Doe, John" - note: I have my contacts listed last name, first name). When I send it as a text I then get an error "Can't send message. Try Again." Weird
    thing is, when I do the same steps for someone with only one name (e.g., "Mom") everything works perfect, even the editing and sending the edited text, with no 2 recipients being listed (only "Mom" as the recipient).

Has anyone had the same issue? Can anyone help?

Phone model: Samsung SGH-i917

Mobile Operator: AT&T

Mobile OS version: 7.10.7720.68

Firmware revision: 2103.11.8.1

Hardware revision: 3.1.0.7

Radio software: 2103.11.8.1

Radio hardware: 0.0.0.3

Bootloader: 5.8.0.2

Chip SOC: 0.36.2.0

PC OS version: Windows 7

Zune version: 4.8

Andy O., Oct 31, 2019
  4. edit text

E61 text entry/editing

Does anyone know if there is a keyboard shorcut for moving to the begininning or end of a line of text, or for stepping a word at a time rather than one character?

The manual mentions that it's table lists "some of the available shortcuts", is there an exhaustive list available?

Anna

annalangley, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

edit text

1. edit text - Similar Threads - edit text

2. How do I convert an image containing text to editable text without losing the entire image?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I convert an image containing text to editable text without losing the entire image?: Hi. Suppose there's a picture, a diagram, with some text inside it, like this one:Then, if there's a typo or a need to translate it into another language.Instead of manually deleting and covering all the text with its background and retyping it again, is there any way to edit...
  3. How do I convert an image containing text to editable text without losing the entire image?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I convert an image containing text to editable text without losing the entire image?: Hi. Suppose there's a picture, a diagram, with some text inside it, like this one:Then, if there's a typo or a need to translate it into another language.Instead of manually deleting and covering all the text with its background and retyping it again, is there any way to edit...
  4. Windows Media Player text box goes blank when i try to edit it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Media Player text box goes blank when i try to edit it: Hello,In windows media player, when I attempt to edit the parental rating text box on a song, it goes blank, and does not change no matter what i try. Please help....
  5. Windows Media Player text box goes blank when i try to edit it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player text box goes blank when i try to edit it: Hello,In windows media player, when I attempt to edit the parental rating text box on a song, it goes blank, and does not change no matter what i try. Please help....
  6. Windows Media Player text box goes blank when i try to edit it

7. How can I EDIT typed text to screen shots taken in Snipping Tool or Snip n Sketch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I EDIT typed text to screen shots taken in Snipping Tool or Snip n Sketch?: When you go to "Edit in Paint"Add a text or box of text to a clipping. How to edit the text box before the clipping is saved.Each time I try to click on the text box to edit. The application opens up a new text box to add new text when I try to go back and reopen the text...
  8. How can I EDIT typed text to screen shots taken in Snipping Tool or Snip n Sketch?

How can I EDIT typed text to screen shots taken in Snipping Tool or Snip n Sketch?: When you go to "Edit in Paint"Add a text or box of text to a clipping. How to edit the text box before the clipping is saved.Each time I try to click on the text box to edit. The application opens up a new text box to add new text when I try to go back and reopen the text...
  9. Clipchamp text in subtitles not changing despite editing text in Transcript

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp text in subtitles not changing despite editing text in Transcript: Hi,I'm editing a video in Clipchamp and have turned on the auto-captioning feature.Captions have been generated. They are not entirely accurate to what is being said, so I try to edit the text in the Transcript panel on the right-hand toolbar in order to change the text in...
  10. Clipchamp text in subtitles not changing despite editing text in Transcript

Clipchamp text in subtitles not changing despite editing text in Transcript: Hi,I'm editing a video in Clipchamp and have turned on the auto-captioning feature.Captions have been generated. They are not entirely accurate to what is being said, so I try to edit the text in the Transcript panel on the right-hand toolbar in order to change the text in...