Windows 10: Edit the name of an album in windows 10 photos

Discus and support Edit the name of an album in windows 10 photos in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How do I rename an album in windows 10 photos?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by KALLAD, Jul 27, 2019.

1. KALLAD Win User

Edit the name of an album in windows 10 photos

How do I rename an album in windows 10 photos?

:)

KALLAD, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

name photo album windows 10

Hi Rena,

Conflicts with the photos app settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having issues naming an album. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try running the Windows app troubleshooter and check if you will still encounter
    the same issue in renaming an album in the Photos app.

Update us with the results so we can further assist you.

Eric Ber, Jul 27, 2019
  3. CSA_007 Win User
    Missing Photo Albums

• Windows 10 Home
    • No
    • Yes - for albums I see the album names; however no photos in the album
    • No

CSA_007, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Edit the name of an album in windows 10 photos

name photo album windows 10

Hi,

The Photos app is the default photo viewer for Windows 10. It gathers photos from all your devices and puts them in one place using OneDrive. If you're using the Photos app, the steps on how to name or rename an album are provided in this
    article: How to use albums in the Photos app.

Should you need further assistance or have other concerns, feel free to share your thoughts with us.

Lov Dollente, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Edit the name of an album in windows 10 photos

1. Edit the name of an album in windows 10 photos - Similar Threads - Edit name album

2. Photo albums gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo albums gone: Most of my albums have disappeared from my computer. If I go to Onedrive.com they are there. How can I get them back on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-albums-gone/3f6cf753-488b-438a-9a97-36d75cdd1c07"
  3. Editing multiple phoos in album using Win 10 Photo App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Editing multiple phoos in album using Win 10 Photo App: Hello, With Vista I edited photos using Windows Live Gallery. When I had edited one photo I clicked right arrow to save and then next picture in album came up to edit etc. When I use Win 10 Photo App now it only does one photo at a time, then I save it and have to open...
  4. photo albums

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo albums: I set up an album using windows 10 but when i display the album it only shows selected photos.how do you change the storyboard to include all the photos chosen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-albums/7526ae66-5392-44b0-9ef7-c45d5a44fc34
  5. MS Photos Albums

MS Photos Albums: I've added photos to my video but it won't go past 3:51 minutes. How do I make it longer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-photos-albums/30bc8f82-edc5-490d-b84c-980ec09ce9f6"
  6. photo albums missing

photo albums missing: I created several photo albums in windows 10 but every time I try to access them no photos show up. Not only that but, if I try to access the albums I've created, the program switches off completely! So I have to go back to the photo program just to look at the collection I...
  7. Photos in albums

Photos in albums: how do I rearrange photos in an album? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-in-albums/7c58d5fd-c858-4b9e-9018-95e307057db6"
  8. Photo albums

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo albums: I have created albums for the past 2 years. I can now see the album names but no pictures show when I access the album name. Instead, windows 10 closes the picture app and takes me back to the desktop. Help!...
  9. Photos app albums

Photos app albums: I just want to be able to share a group of photos and short videos on my OneDrive account with family and friends. Unfortunately the Photos app wants to make a @#$% music video out of the pics and I cant find a way arround that gratuitous trash. Help?...
  10. Unwanted photo album

Unwanted photo album: My wife has a Win7 desktop machine that she uses for stuff brought home from work, but also keeps a collection of photos that she posts to Facebook, etc. Rather than let her deal with any fallout from an automatic Win10 upgrade While I wasn't around, I did it manually...