Windows 10: Edit the name of an album in windows 10 photos

Discus and support Edit the name of an album in windows 10 photos in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How do I rename an album in windows 10 photos?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by KALLAD, Jul 27, 2019.

1. KALLAD Win User

Edit the name of an album in windows 10 photos

How do I rename an album in windows 10 photos?

:)

KALLAD, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

name photo album windows 10

Hi Rena,

Conflicts with the photos app settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having issues naming an album. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try running the Windows app troubleshooter and check if you will still encounter
    the same issue in renaming an album in the Photos app.

Update us with the results so we can further assist you.

Eric Ber, Jul 27, 2019
  3. CSA_007 Win User
    Missing Photo Albums

• Windows 10 Home
    • No
    • Yes - for albums I see the album names; however no photos in the album
    • No

CSA_007, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Edit the name of an album in windows 10 photos

name photo album windows 10

Hi,

The Photos app is the default photo viewer for Windows 10. It gathers photos from all your devices and puts them in one place using OneDrive. If you're using the Photos app, the steps on how to name or rename an album are provided in this
    article: How to use albums in the Photos app.

Should you need further assistance or have other concerns, feel free to share your thoughts with us.

Lov Dollente, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Edit the name of an album in windows 10 photos

1. Edit the name of an album in windows 10 photos - Similar Threads - Edit name album

2. Photos added to an album in Windows 10 'Photos' App are no longer visible in the album....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos added to an album in Windows 10 'Photos' App are no longer visible in the album....: Dear friendsI am organising my Dad's funeral.My digital photos are all over the place on the hard drive of my PC and three external drives from previous years. It is a project on my large list of t do's.My teenage son has spent the last few evening going through every single...
  3. Photos added to an album in Windows 10 'Photos' App are no longer visible in the album....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos added to an album in Windows 10 'Photos' App are no longer visible in the album....: Dear friendsI am organising my Dad's funeral.My digital photos are all over the place on the hard drive of my PC and three external drives from previous years. It is a project on my large list of t do's.My teenage son has spent the last few evening going through every single...
  4. MS Photos app - album - file names

MS Photos app - album - file names: To collect my best photos of the month, on my PC Windows 10, I use the Photos app, page through the photos, and add good ones to a new "album".I then want to copy the actual .jpeg or .heic files of the selected photos, a to make a backup, and b to add them to my PC wallpaper...
  5. Windows 10 photo albums

Windows 10 photo albums: A great number of my photo albums have disappeared. It began with just one album missing, then more, now about a third of them. The photos are still on my computer, but the specific albums, the result of hours and hours of work, are empty. I believe this is due to Windows 10...
  6. Photo's Album

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo's Album: My photo file keeps crashing and will not upload all my new photo's of my SD card. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-album/cc95e459-19e7-49f5-9708-c2ee4d168fef
  7. Photos and photos albums on Windows 10

Photos and photos albums on Windows 10: I am using Windows 10 on a new laptop. I have gone thru all of the photos and having created numerous albums, I assigned each picture to the appropriate album. However, now when I go back to photos, I find that each one has duplicated and now shows twice. Is there a way to...
  8. photo album

photo album: i scan photos, save them, then can't find them again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-album/3b68fd48-22d8-4682-81ab-4ca8afee7100"
  9. photo albums

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo albums: I set up an album using windows 10 but when i display the album it only shows selected photos.how do you change the storyboard to include all the photos chosen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-albums/7526ae66-5392-44b0-9ef7-c45d5a44fc34
  10. Photos in albums

Photos in albums: how do I rearrange photos in an album? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-in-albums/7c58d5fd-c858-4b9e-9018-95e307057db6"