Windows 10: Edit themes help

Discus and support Edit themes help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there any third party software available that will let me edit the desktop themes I made with W7 that I'm now using on 10, or even make new ones?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ash55, Aug 8, 2015.

1. ash55 Win User

Edit themes help

Is there any third party software available that will let me edit the desktop themes I made with W7 that I'm now using on 10, or even make new ones?

:)

ash55, Aug 8, 2015

2. Nokia Application Installer > Installation Failed (want to install themes)

You delete themes by going to Applications and un-installing them (Under Tools usually).

The reason some themes don't work with 3250 is that the 3250 is a S60 3rd edition phone. If the theme is not for 3rd edition then it will not work.

Also some themes are for high rez screens (like the N80) and maybe if the 3250 is not supported then they will not work.

Hope this helps.

el_loco---01, Aug 8, 2015
  3. farby Win User
    Completely empty memory

In that case try some Ringtones, themes, etc from..

Are you human, bot or alien? | mobile9

ZEDGE - We make phones personal

This might help..(If this is what you want..)

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

farby, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Edit themes help

1. Edit themes help - Similar Threads - Edit themes help

2. Help with a theme.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with a theme.: Can I please get a windows Vista or 7 theme, for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-a-theme/c888e676-61e3-406e-8594-40639599d9d9
  3. Help with a theme.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with a theme.: Can I please get a windows Vista or 7 theme, for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-a-theme/c888e676-61e3-406e-8594-40639599d9d9
  4. Help with a theme.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Edit/Merge custom Themes

Edit/Merge custom Themes: Hey folks, I want to modify my system with UXThemePatcher and a custom theme. I already found one that suits me. Now I like everything about that theme except the Curtains (Close,Minimize,Maximize) and the scroll bar. However I found a theme that has exactly those two that...
  6. Merge/Edit custom Themes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Merge/Edit custom Themes: Hey folks, So I'm trying to mod my windows 10 with UXThemePatcher and a nice theme. Now I found one that I like pretty good. Only the Window curtains and Scrollbar are a problem. Although I have another theme where exactly those are perfect. Now how would I be able to...
  7. Need help to edit my .msstyle custom theme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help to edit my .msstyle custom theme: Hi I'm trying to edit a custom theme for my Windows 10 (1909). I have already change some colors in taskbar and explorer, now i'm trying to find a way to edit the color/design of the gauge for hard disk drive in the explorer window, i have tried some changes with...
  8. Creating/editing themes in windows 10 to classic?

Creating/editing themes in windows 10 to classic?: I have installed UxStyle to install custom themes in windows 10. I've installed a theme called "windows 8.1 update 1 rtm dark aero" thinking that windows 8 themes would work on windows 10. It did change the minimize/maximize/close buttons but didn't change the taskbar &...
  9. How do you edit the pictures in themes

How do you edit the pictures in themes: It used to be in Personalization under themes. It permitted you to open the current theme and edit (add or remove pictures) from the theme. The function seems to have been left out in Windows 10, and was available in previous Windows versions. 10533
  10. Custom Background Colors, Theme Editing, msstyles editing advice?

Custom Background Colors, Theme Editing, msstyles editing advice?: Hi folks, So I have been playing with making my own custom themes, as many here have done (and shared here). However, I wanted to do a little more, and in the process I solved some of my own confusions but brought up new ones. So I wanted to post my process here so...