Windows 10: Edited a system 32 file now computer won’t boot

Discus and support Edited a system 32 file now computer won’t boot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, recently I had an issue with a program of mine and the support form for the program had something to do with editing a system 32 file. Now my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AverySteen, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Edited a system 32 file now computer won’t boot

Hello, recently I had an issue with a program of mine and the support form for the program had something to do with editing a system 32 file. Now my computer won’t boot and just stays stuck loading. Please help fix this any answers will be appreciated.

:)

AverySteen, Aug 31, 2021
  2. ddarryl Win User

Can`t Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit Windows 10

I tried upgrading my notebook/tablet pc from 32-bit to 64-bit windows 10. But it won`t boot from my usb. I checked if its compatible and followed the steps, but I didn`t get the windows "install now" option.

ddarryl, Aug 31, 2021
  3. System restore failed and now my computer won' t boot at all

Hi Bjørn,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Method 1:

Disconnect all the external devices (printers, scanner, USB (universal serial bus) drives, etc...) except mouse and the keyboard and then boot up. If this corrects the issue then add the devices back one at a time until you discover the
    piece of hardware causing the issue. Then get any updated drivers\software for the device.

Method 2:

Perform a Startup repair from Advance boot option

• Boot your computer using a Windows 10 CD/ DVD or System Repair Disc.

• Select the correct time and keyboard type.

• Click on Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

• Select Troubleshoot from the Choose an option screen.

• Click on Advanced options in the Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Repair from the Advanced Options screen.

• Next, choose the operating system.

• Windows 10 will look for problems on hard drive(s) and verify that all required files are intact.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Ronald San, Aug 31, 2021
  4. nmrm Win User

Edited a system 32 file now computer won’t boot

computer won't boot but has power

Kursah, that 6 steps are granted it always boots at the 6th step (sometimes at the 4th) and I have to remove the ethernet cable every time otherwise I'll have to do countless steps, that's a fact. I do not have Wake On Lan set.

Thema:

Edited a system 32 file now computer won’t boot

1. Edited a system 32 file now computer won’t boot - Similar Threads - Edited system file

2. Deleted system 32 files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted system 32 files: Hey i have a dell and someone told me to delete system32 file for better fps and i changed the administration of the file to my own account to try and delete and it might have deleted some file what do i do in this situation it just takes me to environment recovery? i have no...
  3. Deleted system 32 files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted system 32 files: Hey i have a dell and someone told me to delete system32 file for better fps and i changed the administration of the file to my own account to try and delete and it might have deleted some file what do i do in this situation it just takes me to environment recovery? i have no...
  4. Virus in system 32 file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus in system 32 file: i got a virus on my pc with rufus i removed the program but it still has a file that i cannot delete in the folder system32 is there a way i can remove it. any thing i tried it says denied acsess. it also wont wlow me to resore my pc....
  5. System update - now won’t switch on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System update - now won’t switch on: Microsoft surface laptop 4. Bought in March this year. Has worked fine: it did a system update and now won’t turn on it just shows the windows logo, makes a sound and then says restarting and just does that on a loop. The fn light works. I can get the advanced options page up...
  6. System update - now won’t switch on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System update - now won’t switch on: Microsoft surface laptop 4. Bought in March this year. Has worked fine: it did a system update and now won’t turn on it just shows the windows logo, makes a sound and then says restarting and just does that on a loop. The fn light works. I can get the advanced options page up...
  7. Windows Updated and now my computer won’t boot up.

Windows Updated and now my computer won’t boot up.: I updated my computer today because I had some extra time and I thought it would help with some game crashes I was having, but now when I try to boot, it takes me to a blue screen with the options to go to windows which doesnt work or to troubleshoot. When I troublehsoot,...
  8. Computer won’t boot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won’t boot.: So i recently bought a brand new gaming PC. 2 days in on using it, i am recieving multiple blue screen error codes. I was googling and trying everything to fix them. The main 2 i kept getting were IRQL_not_less_or_equal, and memory_management. The next day, my computer...
  9. Boot Drive/System 32

Boot Drive/System 32: Hello Everyone, I'm Reinstalling Windows 10 to my Custom PC, I had several issues before this not windows related and now the issues are windows related. I have spent hours last night and hours today trying to get this to work. I have the MediaCreationTool that I use to get...
  10. How to edit the files in the boot / system partitions?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to edit the files in the boot / system partitions?: Bild: untitled39jwv.png - abload.de See the image there. How can you access the file systems of the first two partitions on that disk? I want to add files to the recovery environment, but you can't do anything with those partitions in Windows (can't assign drive letters or...