Windows 10: Edited video in photo and it wont play

Discus and support Edited video in photo and it wont play in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have trying to play a video that I trimmed in photo and it wont play. It is a mp4. Plays fine before trimming but says damaged after trimming. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DebbieDavis1, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Edited video in photo and it wont play

I have trying to play a video that I trimmed in photo and it wont play. It is a mp4. Plays fine before trimming but says damaged after trimming. Please advise. Thanks.

:)

DebbieDavis1, Sep 28, 2018

2. Wont play video files

Hello Connor,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Where did you obtain the said editing software?
    • What is the file extension of the videos you were trying to play?
    • What application were you using to play these video files?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Microsoft Photos doesn't play Video

Hello Sat,

App compatibility is a primary factor that we have to consider why you are experiencing this issue. To gain a better grasp of your concern, we need to gather the following information:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you tried playing the video with a different application?
    • Does the issue happen to all of the videos you're trying to play?

Meanwhile, I suggest performing the troubleshooting steps in this
    article
    and see if it makes any difference.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Michelle Vil, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Edited video in photo and it wont play

Photos app not playing videos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, however the problem still remains after looking at all the steps and running the troubleshooter. For some reason the photos app just doesn't seem to be able to play video now.

Thanks

JamesIsaac, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Edited video in photo and it wont play

1. Edited video in photo and it wont play - Similar Threads - Edited video photo

2. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edit in photos video editing not working: This problem is oddly specific, as I can't find anyone else with the same problem.Im trying to cut some videos down with "Edit in photos" and when I try to save it to a new folder, it just sits on the loading screen. Nothing happens, I've tried everything and nothing seems to...
  3. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edit in photos video editing not working: This problem is oddly specific, as I can't find anyone else with the same problem.Im trying to cut some videos down with "Edit in photos" and when I try to save it to a new folder, it just sits on the loading screen. Nothing happens, I've tried everything and nothing seems to...
  4. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Photo / Video date edit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo / Video date edit: Hi, I had lost some photos from my mobile due to fault on phone and not backing up.But I had some of these photo's saved on Facebook and I have downloaded them, but all dates are now incorrect, I have clicked on Photo properties but unable to change the date in Details or...
  6. Editing videos in Photos?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Editing videos in Photos?: I usually use the Photos app on my laptop to split and remove pieces of videos. However, I just got a new laptop and I can't seem to figure out how to do it on the version of Photos on here. Has Photos updated recently? Was that feature removed? I see that I can trim but I...
  7. Microsoft Photos wont play any of my saved videos

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Photos wont play any of my saved videos: I have repaired, terminated and reset the app. It will not let me uninstall for some reason and this has only started happening since yesterday. My computer is also fully updated so i do not know what is going on. help please...
  8. Editing a Video in Photos

Editing a Video in Photos: Hello, all! I used to be able to "trim" a video in Photos, but now I am unable to do so. It won't let me save it at all. I can exit out, but the "save as" button is not on and will not work. I used to do this all the time! I also tried to use Video Editor and uploaded...
  9. Photos App Video Editing

Photos App Video Editing: I have a problem when i add a 3d effect to a video I cant move it or resize it after adding it. I tried to fix the problem and to reset the app from the WINDOWS TROUBLESHOTER, but nothing have changed. when i click the effect to drag it , it's acting like I'm pressing on...
  10. Windows Photo wont play created videos

Windows Photo wont play created videos: I used to love the windows photos app with the video editor. I real genuine rival to Apple's iMovie. Until I started get bugs. First, all my video projects disappeared. Then, I can not create video projects. I can make them but when I press play, it plays 1 secs then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edited video on photos wont play