Windows 10: Editing a App Company, Version, Description

Discus and support Editing a App Company, Version, Description in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can someone tell me how to edit an app? I tired to do it but it doesn't work. [ATTACH] Derp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DerpKiddo, Feb 19, 2021.

1. DerpKiddo Win User

Editing a App Company, Version, Description

Can someone tell me how to edit an app? I tired to do it but it doesn't work.

Editing a App Company, Version, Description f293a304-8669-4d58-a319-d47f34f9e164?upload=true.png

Derp

:)

DerpKiddo, Feb 19, 2021
  2. PCkeys Win User

Edit Services "Description" field

As title suggests, I'm wondering how to edit the description of services that appear in "services.msc"... I have several programs that run as services that I know and use, but have no descriptions at all.

Would be nice to be able to see these and immediately recognize them when viewing list of running services.

Cheers

PCkeys, Feb 19, 2021
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Feb 19, 2021
  4. Castiel Win User

Meta description

Exactly what he said. It helps your audience when searching for your pages, because when you search a specific page, and if you have a page description, Google will list out the description for the page. It could be a little confusing if you have the same description for every page.

In your development workflow, get the add-on for Firefox called "SEOQuake". It will scan your site to make sure you have everything correct, by their standards.

Castiel, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Editing a App Company, Version, Description - Similar Threads - Editing App Company

2. be descriptive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    be descriptive: Include a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/be-descriptive/b2a6b224-070f-4601-943b-d45b43a30949
  3. Be descriptive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Be descriptive.: ok many https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/be-descriptive/db45fc73-3a61-41e6-85a1-cf3f9edaa4b3
  4. No verified signer, company name, or description in Process Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No verified signer, company name, or description in Process Explorer: Hello and Happy New YearThis is my first post in the community. I look forward to learning more and hopefully contributing in a meaningful way at some point. I consistently have around 18 processes in Process Explorer that do not have any information listed under description,...
  5. No verified signer, company name, or description in Process Explorer

No verified signer, company name, or description in Process Explorer: Hello and Happy New YearThis is my first post in the community. I look forward to learning more and hopefully contributing in a meaningful way at some point. I consistently have around 18 processes in Process Explorer that do not have any information listed under description,...
  6. App description

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App description: I was messing with my taskbar settings and all of a sudden all the apps have descriptions like this .I don't like it so if I could get help to remove it I would appreciate it.Thanks in advance...
  7. App description

App description: I was messing with my taskbar settings and all of a sudden all the apps have descriptions like this .I don't like it so if I could get help to remove it I would appreciate it.Thanks in advance...
  8. App description

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Editing File Icon and Type Description

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Editing File Icon and Type Description: This is a question about File Explorer in Windows 10: how do I change the icon as well as the description displayed under the "Type" column in File Explorer? For each entry (directory or file) in File Explorer, there is an icon on the left next to the its name and a...
  10. Edit Services "Description" field

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Edit Services "Description" field: As title suggests, I'm wondering how to edit the description of services that appear in "services.msc"... I have several programs that run as services that I know and use, but have no descriptions at all. Would be nice to be able to see these and immediately recognize...