Windows 10: Editing a System Spec Describing Two Systems

Discus and support Editing a System Spec Describing Two Systems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Win10/Pro x64 system currently reports as 10.0.19042 Build 19042. It is not 'happy' and refuses to update. I'm gathering facts about it, hence the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by baumgrenze, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Editing a System Spec Describing Two Systems

My Win10/Pro x64 system currently reports as 10.0.19042 Build 19042. It is not 'happy' and refuses to update. I'm gathering facts about it, hence the request below. Some time ago I created a profile for a custom Win10 machine. It contains 2 profiles, one for a 2008 machine and one for a 2019 machine. The latter is designated as the "second system." I am now focused on that machine. Is there a simple way to designate the 2019 machine as primary and the 2008 as second? thanks

:)

baumgrenze, Jun 20, 2021

2. System Specs minor revisions and suggestions

Change: Hard Disk(s) to Storage Device(s)
    Change: LCD/CRT Model: to Display Device(s):
    add an Audio Device(s) = for headsets and speaker set ups.

and as others have suggested before: The option to list more than one system spec

lyndonguitar, Jun 20, 2021
  3. System specs expansion

why is it bad to show ur secondary rig in system specs? no one is asking you to click on them. As for the E-peen thing, i dont get ur point. Just because you look at someones specs doesnt mean there is a need to compare rigs, etc. I think you are thinking too hard on that issue

AlienIsGOD, Jun 20, 2021
  4. pekellyco Win User

Editing a System Spec Describing Two Systems

System Specs Updated

Per your request, I have updated my System Specs.
    I hope this helps.
    Paul Kelly

The first thing that I might suggest is this website - click here: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
    We need a lot more information from you before we can provide answers.

On the left hand bottom side of your post (under the flags), maybe you would fill in "System Specs" the best that you can.
    Not everything on the list is important.

At your age, you are not too old to learn.

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

pekellyco, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Editing a System Spec Describing Two Systems

1. Editing a System Spec Describing Two Systems - Similar Threads - Editing System Spec

2. What are your system specs?

in Windows 10 Support
    What are your system specs?: I know I know... All you have to do is hit My System Specs. That's great but what I would like to do is put all that information together in one post. I know one of my nutty ideas and yes... Just trying to have fun! It's not all problem solving. Yes, it is... But that's...
  3. Two operating systems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Two operating systems: When i turn on my computer it asks me to choose from windows 10 and another windows 10 operating system it makes no difference which one i pick obviously it goes to the same place. Now i have this other computer that some how was wiped clean. I was wondering if i could...
  4. How do you edit your system specs on this site?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you edit your system specs on this site?: That! this > https://www.tenforums.com/profile.php?do=extra You can also get there from the Settings link, top right of the page. Or click 'My Computer' at the bottom of any of your posts, then click the 'Update your System Specs' at the bottom left of your specs. 168703
  5. Capability of windows to download system specs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Capability of windows to download system specs: Hi Microsoft Community, I've been seeing a lot about on Ways to Check System Specs on Windows 10. I wonder, what will be the most efficient and accurate way on how to check the system specs on Windows 10. And does the windows 10 is capable on extracting those information...
  6. A Tale of Two Systems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    A Tale of Two Systems: Here is a comparison of a typical reliability graph between a system running Windows 7 versus one running Windows 10. Both systems are running on top-of-the-line hardware, and during the time these snapshots were taken pretty much all activity was in web browsing (similar...
  7. Running Windows 10 on low spec systems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Running Windows 10 on low spec systems: Anyone running 10 on a low spec machine? ( eg. Core 2 processors, and pre Windows 7 compliant) I'm keen to know how the performance keeps up after a few days, weeks etc. 11038
  8. How to Find out System Specs

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Find out System Specs: Hi, I'd like to know how to find out my system specs so I can have them to put in the 'My System Specs' menu*Smile 32706
  9. Change system specs

in Windows 10 Support
    Change system specs: I want to change my system specs as I have a new laptop to replace the old desktop. What is the best and simplest way to change. I did go into my old specs but failed to delete, And how would be the best way to get my new specs into the proper folder Many Thanks David. 98716
  10. System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums: How to: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums How to Fill in your System Specs at Ten Forums [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to fill out your system specs at Ten Forums which will enable other members to assist you more quickly and efficiently....