Windows 10: Editing an existing Project MP4 File to reduce the content and change the name of the Project

Discus and support Editing an existing Project MP4 File to reduce the content and change the name of the Project in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How can I Edit an existing Project MP4 File in Photos to reduce the content and change the Title of the Project... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Rosyboys, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Rosyboys Win User

Editing an existing Project MP4 File to reduce the content and change the name of the Project

How can I Edit an existing Project MP4 File in Photos to reduce the content and change the Title of the Project

:)

Rosyboys, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Rosyboys Win User

Editing an existing Project MP4 File to reduce the content and change the name of the Project

How can I Edit an existing Project MP4 File in Photos to reduce the content and change the Title of the Project

Rosyboys, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Editing an existing Project MP4 File to reduce the content and change the name of the Project

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Follow these steps and check if that helps:

• Right click the file and select ‘open with’ to click on Photo app. This will open the file in the Photo app.
    • Now that you have opened the video file with the Photos app, click Edit & Create, and then click Trim option.
    • Finally, click ‘Save a copy’ option to create a new video file by omitting the trimmed portion of the video. The new video file can be found at the location of the original video.
    Suggest you to refer this article to edit a photo and check if that makes any difference.

Edit photos and videos:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/27916

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Rosyboys Win User

Hi,

Unfortunately you are not answering my questions. The App works.

When you create a video project in Photos, where is this project stored on the Hard Drive? If you want to duplicate this project and perhaps edit it in the Photos App, how do you do this?

Rosyboys, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Editing an existing Project MP4 File to reduce the content and change the name of the Project - Similar Threads - Editing existing Project

2. Disappearing file after name change MS Project

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappearing file after name change MS Project: I created a project in MS Project yesterday. Today, I went to open in file explorer because I wanted to change the name. After I changed the name, the file disappeared. However, it still shows in MS Project “recents” but does not open displaying an error. Please help!...
  3. Disappearing file after name change MS Project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disappearing file after name change MS Project: I created a project in MS Project yesterday. Today, I went to open in file explorer because I wanted to change the name. After I changed the name, the file disappeared. However, it still shows in MS Project “recents” but does not open displaying an error. Please help!...
  4. Disappearing file after name change MS Project

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. It is impossible to add forms to existing projects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It is impossible to add forms to existing projects: Hi!Is it a bug or a feature? I suppose it a bug.It is impossible to add forms to existing projects. You can only add forms derived by existing forms to existing projects no other options are given.*** moved to english Community ***...
  6. It is impossible to add forms to existing projects

It is impossible to add forms to existing projects: Hi!Is it a bug or a feature? I suppose it a bug.It is impossible to add forms to existing projects. You can only add forms derived by existing forms to existing projects no other options are given.*** moved to english Community ***...
  7. Video Project Files

Video Project Files: I really like the video editor that comes with the built in photos app on windows 10. I've made quite a lot of stuff with it but I've realized it keeps a copy of every file I use for projects Videos and pictures. I keeps them in a folder called Video Projects under pictures...
  8. NO Change in Projection mode

NO Change in Projection mode: Projection mode to tv does not change from Second screen only to Duplicate with Windows logo + P. When projecting laptop screen remains black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-change-in-projection-mode/5a51d57f-c7ae-43a8-8fc2-0499c2be5233
  9. why are video project saving in mp4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why are video project saving in mp4: i am finding that my video projects are only saving to mp4 files, and then not able to be opened by the recipient. how do i change or fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-video-project-saving-in-mp4/eabd28df-8f1f-43e6-ba2d-4063c2d3f41e"
  10. mpp file project

mpp file project: I have one of ms project 2003 files that was damaged by virus or malware, after this, it started to show: An unexpected problem occurred while opening the file. I opened it in another version of MS Project 2013, but the same error appeared. 67947