Windows 10: Editing an existing Project MP4 File to reduce the content and change the name of the Project

Discus and support Editing an existing Project MP4 File to reduce the content and change the name of the Project in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How can I Edit an existing Project MP4 File in Photos to reduce the content and change the Title of the Project... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Rosyboys, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Rosyboys Win User

Editing an existing Project MP4 File to reduce the content and change the name of the Project

How can I Edit an existing Project MP4 File in Photos to reduce the content and change the Title of the Project

:)

Rosyboys, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Rosyboys Win User

Editing an existing Project MP4 File to reduce the content and change the name of the Project

How can I Edit an existing Project MP4 File in Photos to reduce the content and change the Title of the Project

Rosyboys, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Editing an existing Project MP4 File to reduce the content and change the name of the Project

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Follow these steps and check if that helps:

• Right click the file and select ‘open with’ to click on Photo app. This will open the file in the Photo app.
    • Now that you have opened the video file with the Photos app, click Edit & Create, and then click Trim option.
    • Finally, click ‘Save a copy’ option to create a new video file by omitting the trimmed portion of the video. The new video file can be found at the location of the original video.
    Suggest you to refer this article to edit a photo and check if that makes any difference.

Edit photos and videos:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/27916

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Rosyboys Win User

Hi,

Unfortunately you are not answering my questions. The App works.

When you create a video project in Photos, where is this project stored on the Hard Drive? If you want to duplicate this project and perhaps edit it in the Photos App, how do you do this?

Rosyboys, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Editing an existing Project MP4 File to reduce the content and change the name of the Project - Similar Threads - Editing existing Project

2. why are video project saving in mp4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why are video project saving in mp4: i am finding that my video projects are only saving to mp4 files, and then not able to be opened by the recipient. how do i change or fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-video-project-saving-in-mp4/eabd28df-8f1f-43e6-ba2d-4063c2d3f41e"
  3. Applications for project

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Applications for project: I wonder if there is any app (except for the Paint) which I can use for a blueprinting, graph paper, grid-work project?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/applications-for-project/e67989c5-5b88-4bf3-b3e6-5076993c8d72"
  4. projection issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    projection issue: Hi,i'm Pat, was trying to make a projection of screen's laptop on my LGwebOSTV still it can't. I've checked my drivers and they are all up to date. Whenever i start the process it can't get to the end. Apparently the laptop is deconncting itself but with my mobile it workes...
  5. Microsoft Project

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Project: move project from old to new computer - where can I find FPP code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-project/8c026213-3081-4661-8cd7-91fdcd6ce837"
  6. Unable to change projection options.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to change projection options.: Usually, I leave my computer plugged into a monitor on my desk. However, I need to connect my computer to my TV. To do this, I turned my computer off, disconnected the VGA cable from my monitor and computer, and moved my computer over to my TV. Then, I plugged in an HDMI...
  7. video project

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video project: I created a video with a song and had it almost done, now the pictures are missing, in its place it says "we can not find this file". Not sure why they disappeared in the first place. Very frustrating. Also I tried to add a second song and couldn't?...
  8. Projecting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Projecting: I'm using an HDMI cord to project on my TV. I plugged in the cord and nothing happened. I tried using project and it says, "Your PC can't project to another screen." What and how should I do?...
  9. How to change options on Project Spartan?

in Browsers and Email
    How to change options on Project Spartan?: Just started looking at Spartan today and I'm struggling to work out how to do a few things, that I think were on the 'Internet Options' tab in IE. Can anyone tell me how to: Change how tabs work so when I open something in a new tab I automatically switch to that tab...
  10. mpp file project

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mpp file project: I have one of ms project 2003 files that was damaged by virus or malware, after this, it started to show: An unexpected problem occurred while opening the file. I opened it in another version of MS Project 2013, but the same error appeared. 67947