Windows 10: Editing an exported video created through MS Photo Video Editor

Discus and support Editing an exported video created through MS Photo Video Editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I edit a video I have created and then exported. I want to make some adjustments but cannot access the editing tools any more. If I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ardina 77, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Ardina 77 Win User

Editing an exported video created through MS Photo Video Editor

How can I edit a video I have created and then exported. I want to make some adjustments but cannot access the editing tools any more.

If I have to stop halfway through creating a video how can I save it so I can work on it again?

:)

Ardina 77, Jul 19, 2020

2. Exporting Video File Created with Windows Photo

While using Windows Photos , to upload a file for sharing , after 'Create Video' , the generated export file , results in a pixelated grid output.

A combination of still photos and video clips. The format is .mp4 and shows where saved in File Explorer Directory. There is sound, but no image.

What further steps are required for successful exporting and playback of created video file??

DilligentEssence -, Jul 19, 2020
  3. PBhowmik Win User
    photo editor and video editor

Please suggest me a very good video editor and a photo editor (although inbuilt photo editing is there but still if there is any better) for my nokia 808 pureview white and from where i can download these and install in my mobile.

Thanking you,

PBhowmik, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Editing an exported video created through MS Photo Video Editor

photos video export

Where does MS photos for Win 10 export a video to? I can't find a created video anywhere on my computer or in OneDrive.

David Parke, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Editing an exported video created through MS Photo Video Editor

1. Editing an exported video created through MS Photo Video Editor - Similar Threads - Editing exported video

2. Video Editor not exporting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor not exporting: I have tried literally everything. I have tried using smaller resolutions, not using hardware accel, resetting the photo app, restarting the photo app, reinstalling the photo app, updating window, used troubleshooters that said they COULDN'T fix the problem, and have even...
  3. Video Editor not exporting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor not exporting: I have tried literally everything. I have tried using smaller resolutions, not using hardware accel, resetting the photo app, restarting the photo app, reinstalling the photo app, updating window, used troubleshooters that said they COULDN'T fix the problem, and have even...
  4. Video editor/photos not exporting properly

Video editor/photos not exporting properly: Hello, I have been using video editor on windows 10 a couple of times now. I have a youtube channel and that is what I use. I have already made 2 video 1 was 2 minutes long and the second was 3 minutes long. I am now making a third video that has 10 songs in it and is 30...
  5. Microsoft Video Editor Not Exporting

Microsoft Video Editor Not Exporting: Hello, I have been trying to make a video using Microsoft Video Editor through Photos. The app itself worked fine. I made the video about 6 minutes long exactly the way I wanted to and it looks about as good as I want it to. But when I go to export it, it won't export. I...
  6. Video Editor Export

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Editor Export: I tried to export my video on to my computer. The video saved as a video file. I cant upload a video file to the internet or youtube. How do I export the video as an .MP4 or something that I can share online ?...
  7. Windows Video Editor Photos Export Problems

Windows Video Editor Photos Export Problems: Hi, Tried editing a video, shuffled some scenes and added a bit of part of another one, but can't export it. It's just two videos, combined them and hit "Finish Video", I kept it overnight for three days, 720p, once Hardware-accelerated, twice vice versa, but all I get is...
  8. Video Editor not exporting

Video Editor not exporting: When I go to export my video project, the progress bar gets to <10%, and the app becomes unresponsive and freezes. A file is created, but it cannot be opened, has 0B size, and no thumbnail. I've tried repairing the app, resetting it, and turning hardware acceleration off,...
  9. Microsoft Photos Video Editor exporting choppy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Photos Video Editor exporting choppy: I have had the largest trouble with this, I made a home movie on my surface pro 6 and it allows me to edit the movie, export it, and play it but when I rewatch the video that was newly edited, it is choppy and laggy as if I am still editing it within the photos app. Instead...
  10. Exporting or saving a created video on video editor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exporting or saving a created video on video editor.: I have created a video on video editor, which was great and easy. But now I cannot seem to get the promised shareable link by exporting it. Nothing happens, in fact it seems to semi-crash my computer by shutting all windows and taking me back to the desktop. It also is not...