Windows 10: Editing favorites in Edge

Discus and support Editing favorites in Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Except that I have chrome installed, and it still doesn't show. I got it all sorted out., What I just did was I installed Chrome and then I imported... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Mystere, Jul 19, 2016.

1. BunnyJ New Member

Editing favorites in Edge

I got it all sorted out., What I just did was I installed Chrome and then I imported my bookmarks/favorites from FF to Chrome. Closed Edge and when I re-opened it here's what I found:

Editing favorites in Edge [​IMG]

It seems that you need to have some bookmarks/favorites in Chrome to start with before Edge will pick it up.

HTH
    Jeff....;.

BunnyJ, Jul 22, 2016
  2. Mystere Win User

There are already tons of other feedback items over it. Vote those up, rather than creating yet another.

Mystere, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Editing favorites in Edge

1. Editing favorites in Edge - Similar Threads - Editing favorites Edge

2. favorites on Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    favorites on Edge: Can I make Edge openwith a verticcal favorites list similar to the way IE has been doing mit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-on-edge/d2a18a59-581e-4e1b-9e51-6f64a533d3c3
  3. Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge Favorites: Suddenly I'm unable to right click on a link in my favorites folder and have it open in a new window, which I used to be able to do. Now when I click on open in new window, nothing happens. If I click open in a new tab, it does and also when I right click on links in various...
  4. EDGE Favorites

in Windows 10 Customization
    EDGE Favorites: How do you SORT the favorites? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-favorites/05bcaa2d-4440-450c-8012-506287f63127
  5. Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge Favorites: I don't usually use Edge, I like IE11; but I've had to dabble in Edge from time to time. I was wondering, where are the Favorites saved? I looked up & found an article that instructed to go to:...
  6. Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Favorites: How do you change the width of the Favorites Side panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/edge-favorites/7d3ac0b7-4fb5-4364-a313-2804ea3e431f
  7. Anniversary edition removed Edge favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Anniversary edition removed Edge favorites: The "anniversary edition" failed to import the Edge favorites from the previous edition. I have full backups, so restoring files/folders is an option. However, simply putting back the old Edge app storage location...
  8. favorites edge

in Browsers and Email
    favorites edge: Hi Normaly when i do a reinstall of windows i've got my favorits of edage automaticly back But nu not why ? 97290
  9. Edge Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites: I too would like to access my W10 Edge Favorites list to edit them. But I find it incredible that no-one (including Microsoft) appears to know where they. I did come across one reply in the Windows 10 forum that listed them but not in the folders in the drop-down list in Edge...
  10. Edge Favorites.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites.: I just noticed after doing a clean install of windows 10 1607, that my favorites in ms edge are gone. Is there anyway to get them back? Henry 58963