Windows 10: Editing length of pie chart leader lines

Discus and support Editing length of pie chart leader lines in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to set a default length to the pie chart leader lines? I see there is a way to change the width for all but not a way to change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by eoak, Oct 25, 2018.

1. eoak Win User

Editing length of pie chart leader lines

Is there a way to set a default length to the pie chart leader lines? I see there is a way to change the width for all but not a way to change the length without doing each one manually.

:)

2. see website pie charts using windows 10

I recently upgraded to Windows 10. Now I can't see a pie chart on a website I refer to. It showed OK with Windows 7. Any ideas what I should do? Thanks

ChristopherPaxton_895, Oct 25, 2018
  3. aleks14 Win User
    The length of the selection line in the Windows Explorer

Sorry for my English. If you can, please tell me the solution. In Windows Explorer, the selection line (list view) depends on the length of the file or folder. In Windows 10, the selection line does not depend on the length of the file or folder, it is always the same. Can I change something in the Registry Editor to do it as it was at 7?
    Editing length of pie chart leader lines [​IMG]

Editing length of pie chart leader lines [​IMG]

aleks14, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Editing length of pie chart leader lines

Horizontal Lines Of Any Length

Hi

I know that this is a long—— inquiry, and God knows, I hope it’s worth it. I’ll be presenting this inquiry from the acknowledgment that my inquiry about horizontal lines is presented the way that I established it on a word document,
    and of me having to make an inquiry of them because when they were upload through the Epub format how they turned out differently.

I’m an author of light comedy, romance, and poetry. I like to use horizontal lines in-between words to imply expression. I would like know, what type of tool could I use in Microsoft Word to make a solid horizonal line of any length. To imply expression,
    the height, not the length of, example a, 3em dash is where the horizontal is situated. I tried to present them from a format applicable from using the 3Em dash. I have established various lengths of 3em dashes of various lengths. Examples are listed below

— —— ——— ——————

An example of trying to apply them for using expression in writing is listed below.

Example:

Wow——! She sure——— is—some—thing! How would like to get to know about the fundamentals of that——————???

An example of what I tried, and uploaded it in the epub format is listed below.

Example:

I sure—— hope that things are looking up. The way I——— saw things happen, I would have nev—er———— thought it could.
    Are you al—right—?

An Example how it turned out in the epub format is listed below.

Example In Epub Format:

I sure—— hope that things are looking up. The way I——— saw things happen, I would have nev—er———— thought it could. Are you al—right—?

I tried making horizontal lines of various length from the type of horizonal line listed below. If it didn’t show, it’s a horizontal line that’s across the page.

The auto correction option deprives me of the means of doing that.

Special Notation: I had to recopy the way it turned out in Epub format. For some reason, when I pasted for inquiry, it looked like the example that I listed about it.

Ronald LWalker, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Editing length of pie chart leader lines

1. Editing length of pie chart leader lines - Similar Threads - Editing length pie

2. Line on top of taskbar that runs the whole length.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Line on top of taskbar that runs the whole length.: There is a line that runs the length of my taskbar, when i set the theme to light it is black. When i set the theme to dark it is white.I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS LINE.The ability to Lock the taskbar is not present in the options either, i was wondering if locking the taskbar...
  3. Line on top of taskbar that runs the whole length.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Line on top of taskbar that runs the whole length.: There is a line that runs the length of my taskbar, when i set the theme to light it is black. When i set the theme to dark it is white.I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS LINE.The ability to Lock the taskbar is not present in the options either, i was wondering if locking the taskbar...
  4. Pie Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pie Menu: I am looking for a way to make my desktop have a pie menu to launch apps. I want this pie menu to be hidden by default, but when I hit the windows key, I want it to travel to my cursor then unhide. I also want to have submenus. Basically, I want to recreate Gnome Pie in...
  5. Organizational Charts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Organizational Charts: How can I use the information from the "Organization" tab in MS Outlook to create an org chart. Is there a way to export that information into Excel and make an org chart? https://images.app.goo.gl/nB5MS9bHEFG1Myqr6 submitted by /u/pidgey2020 [link] [comments]...
  6. Gta5 pie chart?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta5 pie chart?: Does anyone know what this pie chart is and how I can turn it off? It pops up every time I play Gta5. Not in any other game. My laptop: MSI GF75 10SDR-234 Thin Notebook (43.9 cm/17.3 inch, Intel Core i7, GTX 1660 Ti, 1000 GB HDD, 256 GB SSD) [ATTACH] Gta5...
  7. Screen freeze with lines with all kind of colors and length

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen freeze with lines with all kind of colors and length: Hi, I have a compaq CQ58 E1 Vision AMD laptop with led display and in the last few months I encountered an issue regarding my display. Problem is that my screen freezes with strange lines, sometimes horizontal and sometimes vertical, many kind of colors and lengths, but they...
  8. Windows: 8192 character command line length limit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows: 8192 character command line length limit: Dear experts, do we have some news about when the current 8192 character command line length limit will be removed? Can one expect to have a Windows distribution which allows the user to set environment variables likePATH or PYTHONPATH which length can be larger than the...
  9. Song length editing on Windows media player

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Song length editing on Windows media player: I'm trying to edit the length of a song by 43 seconds.... can take from the beginning and the end. Not sure how to do it.... anybody know how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/song-length-editing-on-windows-media-player/ff98b50b-6128-4b39-8581-3f2563b49964"
  10. The length of the selection line in the Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    The length of the selection line in the Windows Explorer: Sorry for my English. If you can, please tell me the solution. In Windows Explorer, the selection line (list view) depends on the length of the file or folder. In Windows 10, the selection line does not depend on the length of the file or folder, it is always the same. Can I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PieChart LeaderLines