Windows 10: Editing multiple phoos in album using Win 10 Photo App

Discus and support Editing multiple phoos in album using Win 10 Photo App in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, With Vista I edited photos using Windows Live Gallery. When I had edited one photo I clicked right arrow to save and then next picture in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AllanLetford, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Editing multiple phoos in album using Win 10 Photo App

Hello,

With Vista I edited photos using Windows Live Gallery.

When I had edited one photo I clicked right arrow to save and then next picture in album came up to edit etc.

When I use Win 10 Photo App now it only does one photo at a time, then I save it and have to open a new photo to edit, so very time consuming.

Can I edit all photos in album without having to open them individually and if so how.

Thanks.

Allan

:)

AllanLetford, Apr 5, 2019
  2. Ben N Win User

Why did the photos app auto-create a random photo album?

The automatic album creation is a new feature:

(Source: Microsoft documentation.) It didn't add all the photos taken on that date because it thought some were too similar to others:

Date and time are definitely taken into account when grouping the photos; a CNET article suggests there might be more complex logic too:

The location would be determined from information embedded in the picture by the device that took it.

Concerning the uninvited appearance of the app: That seems to be a bug experienced by many people with the management of Universal app processes. For some, it's caused by a certain version of DisplayFusion.

Ben N, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Editing photo albums in Windows 10 Photos app

I can create an album in the Photos app and include the desired photos from the full list of potos on my hard drive. However, if I subsequently try to add more photos to the album, I only get a limited list of photos to include - it sems the system no
    longer looks at all the photos on my drive (the settings within the app has the right folders selected). My only option is to remove the album and start afresh, making sure I then include everything I want! Please help!

PierreTennant, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Editing multiple phoos in album using Win 10 Photo App

Photo's app removes my photo's from an album

Hi Dino,

To help resolve you concern, what we suggest is to modify your photos properly. Follow these steps:

• Select the Start

Editing multiple phoos in album using Win 10 Photo App 28805_en_1.jpg

button, then select Photos.

• Select Albums, select the album you want, then select
      Edit
      . Or, to start creating a new album, select New album , select the photos you want to include, and then select
      Done .

• Do any of the following:

• Type to enter a new title.

• Select Add or remove photos, select the ones you want, then select
        Done .

• To change the photo shown at the top, select Change cover, choose a photo, then select
        Done .
    You may also watch the video on this
    link
    for more information.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Editing multiple phoos in album using Win 10 Photo App

1. Editing multiple phoos in album using Win 10 Photo App - Similar Threads - Editing multiple phoos

2. how to combine multiple albums into one in Photos App in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to combine multiple albums into one in Photos App in windows 10: how to combine albums in Photo app in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-combine-multiple-albums-into-one-in-photos/37a873dc-fae8-4165-87c0-ef4923cea695
  3. how to combine multiple albums into one in Photos App in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to combine multiple albums into one in Photos App in windows 10: how to combine albums in Photo app in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-combine-multiple-albums-into-one-in-photos/37a873dc-fae8-4165-87c0-ef4923cea695
  4. Photos added to an album in Windows 10 'Photos' App are no longer visible in the album....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos added to an album in Windows 10 'Photos' App are no longer visible in the album....: Dear friendsI am organising my Dad's funeral.My digital photos are all over the place on the hard drive of my PC and three external drives from previous years. It is a project on my large list of t do's.My teenage son has spent the last few evening going through every single...
  5. Photos added to an album in Windows 10 'Photos' App are no longer visible in the album....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos added to an album in Windows 10 'Photos' App are no longer visible in the album....: Dear friendsI am organising my Dad's funeral.My digital photos are all over the place on the hard drive of my PC and three external drives from previous years. It is a project on my large list of t do's.My teenage son has spent the last few evening going through every single...
  6. Photos added to an album in Windows 10 'Photos' App are no longer visible in the album....

7. Finding Photo App album

Finding Photo App album: Where do I find a photo app album? I would like to find the file in explorer so I can copy and paste it to a USB device. When I'm in the app I can see the album and the photos in it but can't find a way to select it to copy. An earlier post stated to use the 'select' prompt...
  8. Edit the name of an album in windows 10 photos

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Edit the name of an album in windows 10 photos: How do I rename an album in windows 10 photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edit-the-name-of-an-album-in-windows-10-photos/741624f3-bef0-447c-b2c3-b336c5e52c83"
  9. Photos app loosing albums

Photos app loosing albums: I recently had to uninstall 1809 due to major problems, Microsoft Techs did a clean install of 1803, as a result I've lost all my 200+ albums I had in the photos app. They still exist in OneDrive, is there any way to restore them in the Photos app?...
  10. Photos app albums

Photos app albums: I just want to be able to share a group of photos and short videos on my OneDrive account with family and friends. Unfortunately the Photos app wants to make a @#$% music video out of the pics and I cant find a way arround that gratuitous trash. Help?...