Windows 10: Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader

Discus and support Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; when i edit PDF file in Foxit Reader, it shows fine in Foxit, Chrome and Edge, (PDF 2) but when i attach this file in Yahoo Mail, the Yahoo Mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by makhan10, Jun 18, 2021.

1. makhan10 Win User

Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader

when i edit PDF file in Foxit Reader, it shows fine in Foxit, Chrome and Edge, (PDF 2) but when i attach this file in Yahoo Mail, the Yahoo Mail Preview do not show changes (PDF 1) in Chrome EDIT however when i download the file from Yahoo Mail, it is fine ie showing changes that i made

:)

makhan10, Jun 18, 2021

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Jun 18, 2021
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Best free PDF software?

If u have Office 2016 or Office 365 Excel and Word have the ability to save to pdf I use that a lot at work, and for viewing PDF I uses Foxit PDF Reader been using it for yrs.

@Kursah I know that Foxit PDF Reader can save to TXT that's the only format as far as ik.

puma99dk|, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Bhrayan23 Win User

looking for pdf reader

There are many useful Windows 10 PDF viewers for you to use including Foxit Reader, ApowerPDF, Sumatra PDF, Expert PDF Reader and others. They all can help to view PDF files, rotate and print your files. But it seems that the latter two options fail to combine PDFs.

Bhrayan23, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader - Similar Threads - Editing PDF file

2. Pdf reader with layers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pdf reader with layers: Is there a free PDF reader available in the Microsoft store with the ability to turn on and off layers? I have been checking them all and not having any luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-reader-with-layers/72c6765a-8de1-4d69-87f5-0a7aa0c1bd9d
  3. Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader

Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader: when i edit PDF file in Foxit Reader, it shows fine in Foxit, Chrome and Edge, (PDF 2) but when i attach this file in Yahoo Mail, the Yahoo Mail Preview do not show changes (PDF 1) in Chrome EDIT however when i download the file from Yahoo Mail, it is fine ie showing changes...
  4. Edit PDF File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edit PDF File: I have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC program only and I have a PDF file that I would like to edit. I understand that there is a way to do this if you also have Word. I only have WPAD, not Word. Is there anyway to do this without subscribing to Adobe's subscription service for...
  5. Edit pdf file

in Windows 10 Support
    Edit pdf file: Hi How do I edit a pdf file? I've filled in a form, saved it to desktop as pdf, but noticed I missed something off on the form, gone back to fill in I've opened the form via Adobe Acrobat reader, clicked on "edit pdf" but it opens in a new tab quoting prices. 127817
  6. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Ok so my English textbooks are pdfs. usually I would use Adobe Acrobat Reader, but one of the textbooks is 500+ pages long, and its sooo slow! ive tried edge, chrome, etc, but none of them work because its simply too big! Should I print it?...
  7. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Looking for a simple pdf reader nothing complicated. I just want it for reading pdf. windows 10 home. simple question I hope. Thank You. David. 124877
  8. Adobe (Pdf) Reader

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe (Pdf) Reader: Hello, On my pc is installed Adobe pdf reader, it is updated and keeps updating automaticly. Recently when I double click on a pdf document (any), it opens ok, but when I close it by clicking on the X at the upper right corner, it always asks if I want to save the changes I...
  9. Lost PDF reader.

Lost PDF reader.: Doesn't Windows 10 have its own PDF reader? If it does, I can't find it. I downloaded the Adobe Reader, but don't like it. Right clicking on a PDF file only gives me the option to open in Adobe Reader or Edge. 38928
  10. Cannot print Foxit pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot print Foxit pdf: Hello I have Windows 10 and HP Photosmart 5520 e-all-in-one-printer readily printing everything from any devices of mine (laptop, iPad mini). But I cannot print Foxit PDF. When I click print icon, or option in the file menu, I do not have "select printer interface" dialogue...