Windows 10: Editing photo

Discus and support Editing photo in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The enhance function hasn't been working for a week or so in Windows Photo Editor. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by spring-water, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Editing photo

The enhance function hasn't been working for a week or so in Windows Photo Editor. What can I do?

:)

spring-water, Sep 4, 2019

2. Photos / Edit Stopped Working

This seems to be a hiccup with the application's software. What you can try is to do the following steps which will reset the internal state of the Photo app:

• Press Windows button + R.
    • Type: %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    • Delete all the contents of that folder

Let us know if this suggestion helped.

Regene Jos, Sep 4, 2019
  3. How do I get the edited photos from 10 Photos app to change on the hard drive?

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check the behavior:

• Go to the folder in hard drive.
    • Right click on the photo you want to edit.
    • Click on Open with and select
      photos
      (To open that particular photo in Windows 10 photos app).
    • Make some changes in the photo and click on
      save
    • Now go back to the folder and check the if you see the changes you made.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Editing photo

editing photo using Microsoft Paint Photo Editor

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Paint?

• Have you tried saving the photos after editing?
    As a work around I suggest you to use Photo app for editing and check if the issue persist.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Editing photo

1. Editing photo - Similar Threads - Editing photo

2. Microsoft Photos deletes images during editing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos deletes images during editing: I have a large gallery of photos stored on my computer in a folder which is connected to a dropbox. I am going through and editing them with Microsoft Photos 2024.11010.10002.0, cropping them and sometimes adjusting the contrast/brightness/etc.Every so often say 1 in 10 times...
  3. Microsoft Photos deletes images during editing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos deletes images during editing: I have a large gallery of photos stored on my computer in a folder which is connected to a dropbox. I am going through and editing them with Microsoft Photos 2024.11010.10002.0, cropping them and sometimes adjusting the contrast/brightness/etc.Every so often say 1 in 10 times...
  4. Photo Editing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Editing: I have lost the ability to edit my photos. There used to be a bar for choosing crop, straighten,edit,markup, etc. No longer there. Also can not go into a folder, choose a picture and no arrow to review all photos in that folder....
  5. Photo Editing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Editing: I have lost the ability to edit my photos. There used to be a bar for choosing crop, straighten,edit,markup, etc. No longer there. Also can not go into a folder, choose a picture and no arrow to review all photos in that folder....
  6. Photo Editing

7. How to quick copy full image from Windows Photo Viewer for editing of Microsoft Office 365?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to quick copy full image from Windows Photo Viewer for editing of Microsoft Office 365?...: Is it possible to quick copy photo opened by Windows Photo Viewer without Open Action?I wish for Right Click and then Ctrl-C to get photo As-Is Right Click shows Copy greyed out.Screen capture requires additional selection of image without Menu Bar of App Window...
  8. How to quick copy full image from Windows Photo Viewer for editing of Microsoft Office 365?...

How to quick copy full image from Windows Photo Viewer for editing of Microsoft Office 365?...: Is it possible to quick copy photo opened by Windows Photo Viewer without Open Action?I wish for Right Click and then Ctrl-C to get photo As-Is Right Click shows Copy greyed out.Screen capture requires additional selection of image without Menu Bar of App Window...
  9. Windows 10/11: How to disable the "Save a copy after editing" dialog in Windows Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11: How to disable the "Save a copy after editing" dialog in Windows Photos: I often use Windows Photos to quickly create JPG images from raw camera files Nikon .NEF files in my case, rather than going into a regular image processing program like Lightroom or Capture One, just to save time. It used to be that Photos would allow me to do all my...
  10. Windows 10/11: How to disable the "Save a copy after editing" dialog in Windows Photos

Windows 10/11: How to disable the "Save a copy after editing" dialog in Windows Photos: I often use Windows Photos to quickly create JPG images from raw camera files Nikon .NEF files in my case, rather than going into a regular image processing program like Lightroom or Capture One, just to save time. It used to be that Photos would allow me to do all my...