Windows 10: Editing pictures and photo's

Discus and support Editing pictures and photo's in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, could anyone suggest a picture/photo editing app where I can change a pictures position on a page. So far I've not come accross one and I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarleysGhost, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Editing pictures and photo's

Hello, could anyone suggest a picture/photo editing app where I can change a pictures position on a page. So far I've not come accross one and I've looked & tried a few in the MS Store. Ideally this app shd be free. I note that some of the apps that are supposed to be Free; don't install the whole software.

:)

MarleysGhost, Nov 24, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Cannot edit pictures

EDIT PICTURE - To edit a picture in the Photo App, open the Photo app from the start menu, click the picture you want, and click the pull down menu by the words "Edit and Create" towards the top right of the window. Then select the action
    you want i.e. EDIT, DRAW etc.

This gives the general idea - Edit photos and videos in Windows 10

I think the editing it can do is a bit limited though. Depending on what you want to do, you may be better off with a dedicated program. Have a look at "PAINT.NET" in the W10 store, or look on their website where its free. See Paint.net - Wikipedia
    for information. But make sure you click the right download link for the PAINT.NET program only.

EMAIL PICTURE - To send a picture by email, one way is to 'share' it from the picture app. Open Photos, select the picture you want, click 'Share' ( top right(ish) again ), pick the MAIL app icon, or the person you wish to share it with
    if they are listed, and follow the extra MAIL prompts.

For more details, see step 4 in this article - Share Files using an App in Windows 10

George222(2), Nov 24, 2020
  4. Editing pictures and photo's

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Editing pictures and photo's

1. Editing pictures and photo's - Similar Threads - Editing pictures photo's

2. Editing pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Editing pictures: I am unable to save my edits! After spending days editing pictures from vacation with no problems, suddenly everything is read only. Why is this thread locked when no solution was found. I am suddenly having this problem in December 2021 and cannot find a solution. = How to...
  3. Editing pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Editing pictures: I am unable to save my edits! After spending days editing pictures from vacation with no problems, suddenly everything is read only. Why is this thread locked when no solution was found. I am suddenly having this problem in December 2021 and cannot find a solution. = How to...
  4. Editing pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Editing photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Editing photos: I can edit my photos from my Sony camera np problem but I am unable to do any editing on photos from my Samsung S10e mobile. The message 'oops, couldn't save that one' appears. Can you help me out with this please....
  6. Photo editing

Photo editing: When I type on a picture using the photo editor, the video creator is activated bottom of screen. Then when I try to save my edits to the photo, I get a message that I need to finish my video before I can save. Very frustrating. Something is corrupted in the video editing...
  7. Editing a Photo

Editing a Photo: On Paint, how do I cut out and save a circled object from a photo, after I draw the circle around it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing-a-photo/f810d7a1-834f-4502-b90e-e16ff5446f89
  8. Windows 10 photo edits and the picture folder

Windows 10 photo edits and the picture folder: When I edit a photo in Windows 10 photo on my new Dell computer and save a copy of the edited photo, the saved copy shows in Photos with the identifying number with a 2 after it, but the edited photo is not in the Pictures folder. How do I correct this?...
  9. Editing photo

Editing photo: The enhance function hasn't been working for a week or so in Windows Photo Editor. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing-photo/ea707164-ce2d-4685-b11a-3652046487c5
  10. PHOTOS EDITING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PHOTOS EDITING: Some times after finishing editing ,clicking SAVE takes a long time to complete, sometimes never---Clicking ENHANCE most of the time does nothing, all other functions work OK RAY...