Windows 10: Editing Text in PAINT

Discus and support Editing Text in PAINT in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I titled a photo with typed text with the PAINT program. I saved the created file. Now, how can I remove the text from the photo and restore the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MBA4e, Jun 27, 2019.

1. MBA4e Win User

Editing Text in PAINT

I titled a photo with typed text with the PAINT program. I saved the created file.

Now, how can I remove the text from the photo and restore the original background?

Thank you.

Alex B.

:)

MBA4e, Jun 27, 2019

2. editing text with paint in windows 10

Hi Neil,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the question below.

• In what way you are trying to edit the photo?
    • Are you trying to remove the text which is in the photo?
    Paint doesn't have the option to edit the names which is already there in the photo, only you can remove/cut which also removes the part of the photo.

Only option you have in Paint is to enter the text on the Photo.

Hope this information helps. If any further issues post us to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 27, 2019
  3. ErinV__ Win User
    App like paint that allows text editing?

I understand that Paint is a basic app. I am after a suggestion on an app like Paint but has some more advanced functionality, in particular editing text boxes

Do you have any suggestions?

ErinV__, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Editing Text in PAINT

Paint 3D Text

Step 1: click the Text tab in Paint 3D

Step 2: On the right pane that appears, under 2d text, click the 3 text 'T' symbol

Step 3: click on the canvas then type your text

Step 4: click outside of the text box

Step 5: use the anchors to adjust the depth and angles

Step 6: to see your 3D text better, click the object then click Edit color, choose a different color.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Editing Text in PAINT

1. Editing Text in PAINT - Similar Threads - Editing Text PAINT

2. paint 3D text options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    paint 3D text options: is there anyway to make 3d text rainbow for any fonts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-text-options/804e9bbc-ca11-464f-b965-844bc9a3cec8
  3. Paint text

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Paint text: I am trying to use the text option in Paint 3D.. I put in the font color and Boldness click text to put box on photo. Sometime the expandable box will appear and other times no box. Most times it does nothing no text no box to post it in.. Help please...
  4. text box in Paint 3D

text box in Paint 3D: How do I access the text box I created in Paint 3D? I want to delete the text box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-box-in-paint-3d/a7600acd-231d-4515-b6bf-4086b1bd814d
  5. edit text

edit text: I would like to curve or circle text in a text box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edit-text/7d779a95-5333-4fb4-ad2e-b53eb0babcc4
  6. Microsoft Paint Text Issue

Microsoft Paint Text Issue: For some reason, in Microsoft Paint ( not Paint 3D),when I start to do a text overlay in an image, a strange vertical line shows up when I start to text. The line is slightly angled and the same font as the box that the text goes in. . Was working fine . . also a blue box...
  7. Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D

Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D: When I try to create a text box on top of a photo, I get nothing - nada, zero, zilch. Here are the steps I'm taking: 1. right click on a jpeg file and select "edit with paint 3D" 2.click on "T" (text) at the top, hover over the area I want my text box and click again....
  8. How to edit text and brushes in Paint 3D?

How to edit text and brushes in Paint 3D?: Hi, I am using Paint 3D on Windows 10 to add text and brushes/pens/marker to an image. I have made a mistake previously and just realised it now. How can I delete the brush marks or edit text? I have been using CTRL+Z to undo my last action but don't want to lose the work...
  9. Using text in Paint 3D

Using text in Paint 3D: I am trying to put text in a plain color box. Is it true I cannot make edits to the text once I have applied it? Also, if I undo the text altogether then click on 'text' again, nothing happens, I can't insert text. Why is such a basic simple task so impossible?...
  10. Edit Paint

Edit Paint: Im trying to edit a picture on paint. How can i crop only the face. I dont like the snipping tool. I like to crop just the face but not in a box. I dont have photoshop so i like to use paint....