Windows 10: Editing the date on an picture

Discus and support Editing the date on an picture in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there some way that I can edit the date a picture was taken?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kenw100, Apr 21, 2019.

1. kenw100 Win User

Editing the date on an picture

Is there some way that I can edit the date a picture was taken?

:)

kenw100, Apr 21, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Grouping pictures by month or actual date in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for sorting the pictures in date wise and check if it helps.

• Go to “file explorer” and open it.
    • Right click on the picture screen.
    • Click on “group by” option and go to more options.
    • Check the box “Date” and click on “Ok”
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Editing the date on an picture - Similar Threads - Editing date picture

2. Photo / Video date edit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo / Video date edit: Hi, I had lost some photos from my mobile due to fault on phone and not backing up.But I had some of these photo's saved on Facebook and I have downloaded them, but all dates are now incorrect, I have clicked on Photo properties but unable to change the date in Details or...
  3. Photo / Video date edit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo / Video date edit: Hi, I had lost some photos from my mobile due to fault on phone and not backing up.But I had some of these photo's saved on Facebook and I have downloaded them, but all dates are now incorrect, I have clicked on Photo properties but unable to change the date in Details or...
  4. Photo / Video date edit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Editing pictures

Editing pictures: I am unable to save my edits! After spending days editing pictures from vacation with no problems, suddenly everything is read only. Why is this thread locked when no solution was found. I am suddenly having this problem in December 2021 and cannot find a solution. = How to...
  6. Editing pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Editing pictures: I am unable to save my edits! After spending days editing pictures from vacation with no problems, suddenly everything is read only. Why is this thread locked when no solution was found. I am suddenly having this problem in December 2021 and cannot find a solution. = How to...
  7. Editing pictures

8. Modified Date / Tags to Pictures

Modified Date / Tags to Pictures: Is there any way I can tag pictures/files in file explorer without changing the "modified date"?Thanks in advance : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modified-date-tags-to-pictures/b067aad9-2eef-4484-bd52-2c0b040122fc
  9. Editing pictures and photo's

Editing pictures and photo's: Hello, could anyone suggest a picture/photo editing app where I can change a pictures position on a page. So far I've not come accross one and I've looked & tried a few in the MS Store. Ideally this app shd be free. I note that some of the apps that are supposed to be Free;...
  10. dates on Picture Folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dates on Picture Folder: When I upload photos to "Pictures" sometimes the folder date come up as 2216. This is annoying, how do you fix it?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dates-on-picture-folder/2a90e0e2-a509-49d4-90f1-e1bb45ac0b41