Windows 10: Editing vedatamodel.edb

Discus and support Editing vedatamodel.edb in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a tool or something that would let me edit this file? I can't seem to find any. 65045 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DarkRookie, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Editing vedatamodel.edb

Is there a tool or something that would let me edit this file?
    I can't seem to find any.

:)

DarkRookie, Sep 26, 2016

2. Corrupt vedatamodel.edb issues

Hi,

Tried both and still nothing.

Errors still appear in the event viewer, start menu still resets to default and still cant customise the left side. I still also can't search for anything to do with the settings app.

MoltenTesseract, Sep 26, 2016
  3. HarmeetCA Win User
    Unable to access Start Menu, Cortana, Settings and Edge

I removed everything from the folder:

except the file named "vedatamodel.edb". And clicked the start menu, and it worked.

HarmeetCA, Sep 26, 2016
Thema:

Editing vedatamodel.edb

1. Editing vedatamodel.edb - Similar Threads - Editing vedatamodel edb

2. Edit a video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edit a video: Hello, I'm trying to edit a video with the Photos application. All my videos are in .mp4 format. The problem is that I can't see the video and only have this blackscreen, even though I have the preview (see attached). What's wrong? Thanks in advance ! [ATTACH]...
  3. Hosts edit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hosts edit: I saw a github post about hosts to prevent bad sites Here so i downloaded the file and copy pasted the entire thing to "hosts" and saved it using notepad on desktop and moved it to system32\drivers\etc\hosts and replaced the original.... Since then I'm not able to connect to...
  4. EDB index search database file -- can I locate on a removable hard drive?

in Cortana
    EDB index search database file -- can I locate on a removable hard drive?: I just indexed a 2 TB USB-attached, external hard drive on my Windows 10 Enterprise laptop. The indexing was added to the *.edb file located in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications. The process increased the size of the "Windows.edb" file by about 4 GB. There is...
  5. video editing

video editing: I have win 10 home edition does it have video editor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/video-editing/16b4a688-0f08-4c52-a28d-0dc280b8f83a
  6. PHOTOS EDITING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PHOTOS EDITING: Some times after finishing editing ,clicking SAVE takes a long time to complete, sometimes never---Clicking ENHANCE most of the time does nothing, all other functions work OK RAY...
  7. Editing Subtitle

Editing Subtitle: Hello, Have a subtitle (.srt file) which is not synchro with the movie (.mp4 format). I tried two editors, one "SubTitle Editor 3413" and "SubtitleWorkshop_6.0b_131121", in both list of playable files, there is mp4 format also, however got error mesages they both cannot...
  8. Video editing?

Video editing?: I haven't seen any mention of Movie Maker in any of the information on Windows 10. Will there be a Windows 10 version? If not will the old version still work under Windows 10? 8857
  9. edit menu

in Windows 10 Support
    edit menu: I had to set my Windows install and now I have an entry on the Start Menu I don't need. How can I remove this? [img] This is a directory with an Internet shortcut in it. The screenshot below shows it is not installed. [img] Any help will be appreciated. I have...
  10. asking question about .edb data files. What are they used for?

in Windows 10 Support
    asking question about .edb data files. What are they used for?: I posted or tried to post a question yesterday asking about .edb data files. I have several LARGE .edb data files on my desktop and wonder what they are for. The name associated with most of them starts out as "Catalog...............and long name.edb 1. I did not make...