Windows 10: Editing vedatamodel.edb

Discus and support Editing vedatamodel.edb in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a tool or something that would let me edit this file? I can't seem to find any. 65045 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DarkRookie, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Editing vedatamodel.edb

Is there a tool or something that would let me edit this file?
    I can't seem to find any.

:)

DarkRookie, Sep 26, 2016

2. Corrupt vedatamodel.edb issues

Hi,

Tried both and still nothing.

Errors still appear in the event viewer, start menu still resets to default and still cant customise the left side. I still also can't search for anything to do with the settings app.

MoltenTesseract, Sep 26, 2016
  3. HarmeetCA Win User
    Unable to access Start Menu, Cortana, Settings and Edge

I removed everything from the folder:

except the file named "vedatamodel.edb". And clicked the start menu, and it worked.

HarmeetCA, Sep 26, 2016
Thema:

Editing vedatamodel.edb

1. Editing vedatamodel.edb - Similar Threads - Editing vedatamodel edb

2. Edit Sound?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edit Sound?: Hello My question With which app for Android or Windows 10 can you edit audios for fan video edits Would be really good if it was free Edit Sound?
  3. Photo editing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo editing: When I type on a picture using the photo editor, the video creator is activated bottom of screen. Then when I try to save my edits to the photo, I get a message that I need to finish my video before I can save. Very frustrating. Something is corrupted in the video editing...
  4. Movie editing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movie editing: Movies and TV app will not let me trim videos. I tried restarting the app, restarting the computer. Nothing worked. This message continues to pop up. Any suggestions to resolve this matter? This message popped up. Please try again. If the problem continues, visit...
  5. Format Specification of EDB files

in Cortana
    Format Specification of EDB files: Hi, I am working in forensics and i would like to know if EDB file specifications are provided by microsoft team. I need to analyze the edge , IE and cortana...
  6. i have a file called .edb on windows and it is 260 gigabytes.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i have a file called .edb on windows and it is 260 gigabytes.: ok so title states it all. why is a windows .edb file 260 gigabytes. submitted by /u/existingCS_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/etz0qx/i_have_a_file_called_edb_on_windows_and_it_is_260/
  7. Digital editing

Digital editing: Can the Microsoft Digital Image Pro version 7 be upgraded to version 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-editing/dd2f7f18-f6c9-4174-9bee-4d7b9e1854c8
  8. It Doesnt work EDIT(PLEASE READ THE EDIT)

It Doesnt work EDIT(PLEASE READ THE EDIT): When I try to post a comment on someones question it comes up Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again. EDIT Thanks for the comments, I cannot reply to you guys because of this issue! It is when I try to comment to help someone...
  9. EDB index search database file -- can I locate on a removable hard drive?

in Cortana
    EDB index search database file -- can I locate on a removable hard drive?: I just indexed a 2 TB USB-attached, external hard drive on my Windows 10 Enterprise laptop. The indexing was added to the *.edb file located in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications. The process increased the size of the "Windows.edb" file by about 4 GB. There is...
  10. asking question about .edb data files. What are they used for?

in Windows 10 Support
    asking question about .edb data files. What are they used for?: I posted or tried to post a question yesterday asking about .edb data files. I have several LARGE .edb data files on my desktop and wonder what they are for. The name associated with most of them starts out as "Catalog...............and long name.edb 1. I did not make...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vedatamodel github

2. vedatamodel.edb github