Windows 10: Editing vedatamodel.edb

Discus and support Editing vedatamodel.edb in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a tool or something that would let me edit this file? I can't seem to find any. 65045 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DarkRookie, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Editing vedatamodel.edb

Is there a tool or something that would let me edit this file?
    I can't seem to find any.

:)

DarkRookie, Sep 26, 2016

2. Corrupt vedatamodel.edb issues

Hi,

Tried both and still nothing.

Errors still appear in the event viewer, start menu still resets to default and still cant customise the left side. I still also can't search for anything to do with the settings app.

MoltenTesseract, Sep 26, 2016
  3. HarmeetCA Win User
    Unable to access Start Menu, Cortana, Settings and Edge

I removed everything from the folder:

except the file named "vedatamodel.edb". And clicked the start menu, and it worked.

HarmeetCA, Sep 26, 2016
Thema:

Editing vedatamodel.edb

1. Editing vedatamodel.edb - Similar Threads - Editing vedatamodel edb

2. Exchange EDB to PST Converter Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exchange EDB to PST Converter Software: If you are searching the best Exchange Server EDB to PST Software for repairing damaged or corrupted and dismounted Exchange server. After reading this post you don't need to go anywhere because here am reveling the software name that helping you in all the above cases and...
  3. Windows 10 EDB Etkinleştirme BIOS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 EDB Etkinleştirme BIOS: merhaba,MSI B460M PRO ve Intel I5 10400F işlemini yapıyorum. işletim sistemi sürümü ise Windows 10 64 Bit Sürüm 1903, İS Derlemesi 18362.239.Anakartımın BIOS'unda XD Execute Disable Bit veya hiçbir şekilde ulaşamıyorum. Böyle bir menü çıkmıyor. Bir ürün gibik için bu ayar...
  4. Stellar Converter for EDB – Best Software to convert EDB file to PST

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Stellar Converter for EDB – Best Software to convert EDB file to PST: Today, we are going to explore an EDB to PST converter application, called Stellar Converter for EDB. This application promises safe and effective conversion from any EDB file of any version of Exchange Server – from 2007 to 2019, to PST and other formats. The application...
  5. Stellar Converter for EDB – Best Software to convert EDB file to PST

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Stellar Converter for EDB – Best Software to convert EDB file to PST: Today, we are going to explore an EDB to PST converter application, called Stellar Converter for EDB. This application promises safe and effective conversion from any EDB file of any version of Exchange Server – from 2007 to 2019, to PST and other formats. The application...
  6. FIles e.g., edb and Windows.jfm

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FIles e.g., edb and Windows.jfm: When I manually copy my files to another external drive, I always encounter, “Could not find this item”, I just click on Skip. The following it is not able to find are: a windows.edb b edbtemp c edb d edb0094A e edb009A5 f edb009A6 g Windows.jfm They are supposed...
  7. Format Specification of EDB files

in Cortana
    Format Specification of EDB files: Hi, I am working in forensics and i would like to know if EDB file specifications are provided by microsoft team. I need to analyze the edge , IE and cortana...
  8. i have a file called .edb on windows and it is 260 gigabytes.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i have a file called .edb on windows and it is 260 gigabytes.: ok so title states it all. why is a windows .edb file 260 gigabytes. submitted by /u/existingCS_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/etz0qx/i_have_a_file_called_edb_on_windows_and_it_is_260/
  9. EDB index search database file -- can I locate on a removable hard drive?

in Cortana
    EDB index search database file -- can I locate on a removable hard drive?: I just indexed a 2 TB USB-attached, external hard drive on my Windows 10 Enterprise laptop. The indexing was added to the *.edb file located in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications. The process increased the size of the "Windows.edb" file by about 4 GB. There is...
  10. asking question about .edb data files. What are they used for?

in Windows 10 Support
    asking question about .edb data files. What are they used for?: I posted or tried to post a question yesterday asking about .edb data files. I have several LARGE .edb data files on my desktop and wonder what they are for. The name associated with most of them starts out as "Catalog...............and long name.edb 1. I did not make...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vedatamodel github

2. vedatamodel.edb github