Windows 10: Editor

Discus and support Editor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How much Ram does Atom editor need ? I have 4gb ram. Will it work on it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Peter_Parker242, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Editor

How much Ram does Atom editor need ?

I have 4gb ram. Will it work on it?

:)

Peter_Parker242, Nov 4, 2020

2. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 4, 2020
  3. ct5098 Win User
    Text Editor on Webpage

I'm creating a website that requires an advanced text editor, similar to the word processor in Google docs. I'm planning on creating the editor from scratch, but I'm not sure what language to use. I was thinking of using a Java applet, but I'm open to other suggestions. Some of the features that are required are highlighting and drawing (such as Microsoft Paint). Any suggestions would be helpful.

ct5098, Nov 4, 2020
  4. tehfusion Win User

Editor

Realmware BF4 Settings Editor.

Realmware BF4 Settings Editor 0.91

We have just released a hotfix for the preview version of our BF4 Settings Editor. As said in the posts above, DICE silently released a patch for the Battlefield 4 Beta, which changed the location of the settings files, breaking BF4 Settings Editor in the process. This hotfix resolves the issue, while also including a few other fixes and improvements. Be sure to update to the latest version!

Here is the full list of changes for this version.

Features:

• DICE silently released a patch which changed the location of the Battlefield 4 Beta settings files. BF4 Settings Editor now looks for the settings in the new location.
    • Fixed a bug where changing the system tray icon options would not properly update the icon's visibility.
    Fixes:

• DICE silently released a patch which changed the location of the Battlefield 4 Beta settings files. BF4 Settings Editor now looks for the settings in the new location.
    • Fixed a bug where changing the system tray icon options would not properly update the icon's visibility.
    Improvements:

• Added a tooltip to the system tray icon.
    • Improved the tooltip for the horizontal field of view setting.
    • Improved the tooltip for the stereo mode setting.

tehfusion, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Editor

1. Editor - Similar Threads - Editor

2. Problem Input Method Editor Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Input Method Editor Windows 11?: + First, Vietnamese Number Key-based this is a Big Problem+ Second, what is Underline Text? + Three, what is High-light Selected text and Limited 29 character?+ Four, What is don't press Tab/Space/Enter Auto Delete Text?+ Where does it happen? - It happened when I was typing...
  3. Problem Input Method Editor Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Input Method Editor Windows 11?: + First, Vietnamese Number Key-based this is a Big Problem+ Second, what is Underline Text? + Three, what is High-light Selected text and Limited 29 character?+ Four, What is don't press Tab/Space/Enter Auto Delete Text?+ Where does it happen? - It happened when I was typing...
  4. My personal book editor put a "freeze" on my manuscript before sending to a publisher. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My personal book editor put a "freeze" on my manuscript before sending to a publisher. The...: I'm a free-lance writer and have finished my first book and hired a semi-retired editor to "do her thing". It was a very professional outcome, and then the editor put a "freeze" on the Word doc. to avoid traditional publishers from editing anything in the manuscript. Well,...
  5. My personal book editor put a "freeze" on my manuscript before sending to a publisher. The...

My personal book editor put a "freeze" on my manuscript before sending to a publisher. The...: I'm a free-lance writer and have finished my first book and hired a semi-retired editor to "do her thing". It was a very professional outcome, and then the editor put a "freeze" on the Word doc. to avoid traditional publishers from editing anything in the manuscript. Well,...
  6. Changing userpath in Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing userpath in Registry Editor: Getting a new PC and transferring things over was a mess and my Desktop was placed in onedrive. I had to change it, alongside my Pictures, Documents, and Downloads to the correct path C:/Users/Username/ from %USERPROFILE%. I was suspicious when I did this that any pathways to...
  7. Changing userpath in Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing userpath in Registry Editor: Getting a new PC and transferring things over was a mess and my Desktop was placed in onedrive. I had to change it, alongside my Pictures, Documents, and Downloads to the correct path C:/Users/Username/ from %USERPROFILE%. I was suspicious when I did this that any pathways to...
  8. Changing userpath in Registry Editor

9. Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone: So I downloaded Photos Legacy because I had 100s of videos that I had created and wanted to work on them. All of my projects are there, but they contain none of my video files, and they say cannot find file. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours put into this. How on earth...
  10. Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone

Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone: So I downloaded Photos Legacy because I had 100s of videos that I had created and wanted to work on them. All of my projects are there, but they contain none of my video files, and they say cannot find file. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours put into this. How on earth...