Windows 10: Eduars Isael González Canto

Discus and support Eduars Isael González Canto in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Cortana is not working on my laptop, I already activated all the permissions and nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Eduars Gonzalez Canto, May 29, 2020.

1. Eduars Isael González Canto

Cortana is not working on my laptop, I already activated all the permissions and nothing

:)

Eduars Gonzalez Canto, May 29, 2020
  2. KE_444 Win User

How can I Accept Terms and Conditions when my parent canto remember their email account associated with My Family?

How can I Accept Terms and Conditions when my parent canto remember their email account associated with My Family?

My parent cannot remember or find her email account associated with My Family.

Help.

KE_444, May 29, 2020
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Win 10 Store Updating An App No Longer on PC

Hi Lez,

Thank you for your response.

By design, we cannot remove app from the list and it wont update without you do it manually.

Hope it helps.

Sharief K, May 29, 2020
  4. LezHolden Win User

Eduars Isael González Canto

Win 10 Store Updating An App No Longer on PC

Hi NC,

After I did the reset the download arrow appeared again.

I think the game is removed from my PC. The trouble is it is listed under store / My Library / Games

The details are Candy Crush Saga with a date of 14/09/15. I would like to remove it from this list as I'm concerned that the auto-updates will re-install it again. The issue is trying to remove all traces and I still can't do that.

Cheers

Lez

LezHolden, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Eduars Isael González Canto