Windows 10: Education installed, how to get Home installed?

Discus and support Education installed, how to get Home installed? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My late partner left me a desktop computer. I have been unable to change any settings on it (this means her name is always popping up) so I went out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/softlyellow, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Education installed, how to get Home installed?

My late partner left me a desktop computer. I have been unable to change any settings on it (this means her name is always popping up) so I went out and bought a product key for Windows10 Home. She had a free version of Windows10 Education installed.

I have no idea how to uninstall the education and install home. I have just spent 12 hours downloading Windows from the Microsoft website, only for it to tell me it has downloaded the education version.

Please, if anyone can give me some help/specific links it would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/softlyellow
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/softlyellow, Mar 23, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 23, 2021
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Depth Win User

Education installed, how to get Home installed?

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Education installed, how to get Home installed?

1. Education installed, how to get Home installed? - Similar Threads - Education installed Home

2. How to re-install window 10 education ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-install window 10 education ?: Hello there!I got a laptop from the government that had a pre-installed Windows 10 education volume license, I decided to upgrade it to Windows 11 but it wasn't activating. Since it had been more than 10 days I was unable to go back to Windows 10 education. I decided to...
  3. How to re-install window 10 education ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to re-install window 10 education ?: Hello there!I got a laptop from the government that had a pre-installed Windows 10 education volume license, I decided to upgrade it to Windows 11 but it wasn't activating. Since it had been more than 10 days I was unable to go back to Windows 10 education. I decided to...
  4. How to re-install window 10 education ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Clean Install WIndows Education

Clean Install WIndows Education: I originally build a pc and someone had a flashdrive with Windows Pro or so I though so I can download it and have at least the Windows basics without putting the product id. Years later I finally went and purchased Windows Home from official Microsoft Website and did a clean...
  6. Clean Install WIndows Education

Clean Install WIndows Education: I originally build a pc and someone had a flashdrive with Windows Pro or so I though so I can download it and have at least the Windows basics without putting the product id. Years later I finally went and purchased Windows Home from official Microsoft Website and did a clean...
  7. Installing windows home from education

Installing windows home from education: Can you let me know how to change windows education to Windows home for free I have taken the backup and everything and I have downloaded the latest Windows iso file...
  8. How to install windows 10 education on new PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to install windows 10 education on new PC?: Hi! I have obtained a product key from my school, and I have built my PC. How do I actually install windows 10 on the new pc? I have seen that I can just use the regular Windows 10 media creation tool to install everything on a flash drive and then use it to install windows...
  9. How to install Minecraft Education Edition?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to install Minecraft Education Edition?: Please help me to install Minecraft Education Edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-minecraft-education-edition/44280338-0aef-48de-8975-c652fa1cd985"
  10. How to install Windows 10 Education on Mac

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to install Windows 10 Education on Mac: I want to install Windows 10 Education on my Mac because I need it for my study. Can I do it by boot camp process https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-10-education-on-mac/b8f4f122-121b-4c4a-b320-2ca2d1383dac"