Windows 10: Education Product Key Not Working

Discus and support Education Product Key Not Working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey, guys, I just got a Windows 10 Education key through OnTheHub using my college email however when I input the key, I get this error code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 123Ask, May 23, 2021.

1. 123Ask Win User

Education Product Key Not Working

Hey, guys, I just got a Windows 10 Education key through OnTheHub using my college email however when I input the key, I get this error code: 0x800F0805. What should I do here?

:)

123Ask, May 23, 2021

2. windows 10 education product key

i have a windows 10 education product key . when it installing windows 10 pro with this product key it says does not match with any product key . is it means education version product key does not support in windows 10 pro?

Md. Asaduzzaman Asad, May 23, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Education, product keys

I work in university and we are using Windows 10 Education. Each student gets an account in Windows 10 Education and a product key. I am trying to use one of this product keys to activate my computer. Unfortunately, I get an error code 0x803fa067 while
    trying to activate it. Why is it happening? I thought we purchased a set of products and can use then in our discretion

LoraManske, May 23, 2021
  4. Education Product Key Not Working

Windows 10 Education N product key problem

I have a product key for "Windows 10 Education N (Multilanguage) 1703" and I can't find my DVD. But I found "Windows 10 Education (Multilanguage) 1703" (not N) iso and installed it. Now it is not
    accepting my product key. Is this normal? If yes, how can I download "Windows 10 Education N (Multilanguage) 1703"? Do I have to download version 1703 or my product key works with newer versions (1706 1803 etc.)?

İlknurBayram, May 23, 2021
Thema:

Education Product Key Not Working

1. Education Product Key Not Working - Similar Threads - Education Product Key

2. Product key - educational windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product key - educational windows 10: Dear,I have recently installed Windows 10 Pro Educational and the product key I generate via my academic software website is not working. The error it appearing is that the keys is in use on another device. I am using my university account from LUCA, School of Arts: *** Email...
  3. Product key - educational windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key - educational windows 10: Dear,I have recently installed Windows 10 Pro Educational and the product key I generate via my academic software website is not working. The error it appearing is that the keys is in use on another device. I am using my university account from LUCA, School of Arts: *** Email...
  4. Product key - educational windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 11 Education product key failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Education product key failed: I recently obtained a Windows 11 education product key through my university's software portal. I had recently installed Windows 11 and saw that I could upgrade to windows 11 education and decided to give it a try. I entered the product key correctly, and I know this because...
  6. received product key for upgrade to education, entered product key, does not work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    received product key for upgrade to education, entered product key, does not work.: error - "The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one 0x800f0805."Had previously attempted install: "Unable to upgrade your edition. Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the...
  7. Educational product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Educational product key: Just finished helping my son who is attending Umass amherst build a PC. We down loaded windows 10 from Microsoft. My son obtained an educational product key from Umass. Something for my 30k a year sounded good to me. Product key is not being accepted and PC states...
  8. Windows 10 Education, product keys

Windows 10 Education, product keys: I work in university and we are using Windows 10 Education. Each student gets an account in Windows 10 Education and a product key. I am trying to use one of this product keys to activate my computer. Unfortunately, I get an error code 0x803fa067 while trying to activate it....
  9. Education product key

Education product key: I currently use Ubuntu, but want to switch to Windows 10. My school requires that I use software only for windows. I received a windows 10 education key, but it seems like I can only upgrade older versions of Windows. I want to install new. Is that possible?...
  10. Windows 10 Education product key

Windows 10 Education product key: Hi! I'm 14 and I just downloaded windows 10 education for my new PC that I built myself. How can I get a product key for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-education-product-key/31971a9f-e3a3-4786-88bd-bddff10ad2fd"