Windows 10: Education version of Office 365 concern

Discus and support Education version of Office 365 concern in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I just start to realize that I can get the Office 365 Education version with my alumni email, I've missed this great free offer for years! However, I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Tsw88, May 21, 2019.

1. Tsw88 Win User

Education version of Office 365 concern

I just start to realize that I can get the Office 365 Education version with my alumni email, I've missed this great free offer for years!

However, I have a concern, that is, will the document I create with Office 365 Education contain any of the personal information like my real full name or where I was graduated hidden in any parts of the documents / excel files??

Because I am creating documents for use that is NOT intended to reveal any of my personal details...

:)

Tsw88, May 21, 2019

2. Office 365 for students

Its possible you need to download the software install files from the schools website if you purchased it through the school.

• Please uninstall any Office trial versions on your device before installing Office 365 Education.
    • Open the Microsoft Office 365 Web site.
    • On the Office in education screen, enter your IT Account NetID, followed by <university email
      address>
      and click Get Started.
    • Select I'm a student on the next page. You will be sent an email with instructions.
    • Follow the steps in the email. It is recommended that you use the same password as you use for other
      University services.

Andre Da Costa, May 21, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    The Office 365 Education Roadmap is now available

Source: The Office 365 Education Roadmap is now available - Office Blogs

Brink, May 21, 2019
  4. Education version of Office 365 concern

Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Education version of Office 365 concern

1. Education version of Office 365 concern - Similar Threads - Education version Office

2. Office 365 Education Not Accepting Phone Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 Education Not Accepting Phone Number: Hello, I'm trying to make an Office 365 Education account so I can play around with Minecraft Education Edition. For whatever reason, it won't accept my phone number. I'm using textfree, as I do not currently own a phone. Is it not accepting VoIP numbers or what?...
  3. Office 365 version 1908 update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 version 1908 update: ]Hi, my current build of Office 365 1908 version is 11929.20300 (September build) and the last build is 11929.20838 . As mentionned in the official site https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/off...5-apps-updates the release upgrading from is either Version 1908 (Build...
  4. Office 365 version 1908 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Office 365 version 1908 update: ]Hi, my current build of Office 365 1908 version is 11929.20300 (September build) and the last build is 11929.20838 . As mentionned in the official site https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/off...5-apps-updates the release upgrading from is either Version 1908 (Build...
  5. Revert back to earler version of Office 365?

Revert back to earler version of Office 365?: I have Office 365 that I installed on my son's PC... he mainly uses Outlook. He is blind and uses a screen reading software called JAWS that enables him to use email and the computer in general. While I was on his computer yesterday I noticed there was a Office 365 update so...
  6. What is the most current version of office 2016 / Office 365

What is the most current version of office 2016 / Office 365: Hi there anybody know what the most up to date version of Office 2016 / Office 365 is I've got this one : [img] I don't update automatically as sometimes updates break things Cheers jimbo 92898
  7. Office 365 Education innovation for inclusive & collaborative learning

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 Education innovation for inclusive & collaborative learning: Our ongoing commitment to create more inclusive and collaborative learning environments continues today with the arrival of a number of powerful updates to Office 365 Education. Building on the momentum of OneNote Class Notebook, which has surpassed more than 15 million...
  8. Modern classroom collaboration with Office 365 for Education

in Windows 10 News
    Modern classroom collaboration with Office 365 for Education: At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We believe that education unlocks potential and that technology can play a decisive role in helping the students of today create the world of tomorrow. At our event in...
  9. Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US: Making it easier for teachers and students to work together Microsoft Office has long been a staple in the teacher toolkit for communicating and collaborating with their classes. Today we’re thrilled to announce that we’ve made it easier for teachers to get Office on all...
  10. The Office 365 Education Roadmap is now available

in Windows 10 News
    The Office 365 Education Roadmap is now available: Office 365 is available to students and teachers at no cost through their academic institution. Visit Office in education to check eligibility and to download onto multiple devices. [img] When you make any investment in technology you are investing in a living thing....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. academic institution office 365 implementation