Windows 10: Educational mail account getting deleted after graduation - how to continue using Windows...

Discus and support Educational mail account getting deleted after graduation - how to continue using Windows... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello there!I have had the opportunity to get my Windows 10 Education license from a Microsoft platform during my studies.I don't recall if it was on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NicksenDK, Sep 16, 2021.

1. NicksenDK Win User

Educational mail account getting deleted after graduation - how to continue using Windows...

Hello there!I have had the opportunity to get my Windows 10 Education license from a Microsoft platform during my studies.I don't recall if it was on Microsoft Imagine or OnTheHub, but I got it from one of those.Now my studies are over and my email account which the Windows 10 license is linked to is getting deleted.One of my friends from the studies have already lost access to his Windows and can no longer log into his computer.What can I do to prevent this from happening to me? I would like to keep using my computer with my Windows installation.I have a lot of files and programs that I would

:)

NicksenDK, Sep 16, 2021
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Sep 16, 2021
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Educational mail account getting deleted after graduation - how to continue using Windows...

How Do I Delete an E-Mail Account?

I've had the account for about a year, but there's just all this junk mail in there and I don't need the E-Mail anymore so, even if I keep receiving messages, will it be deleted if I don't do anything about it?

Azn Tr14dZ, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Educational mail account getting deleted after graduation - how to continue using Windows...

1. Educational mail account getting deleted after graduation - how to continue using Windows... - Similar Threads - Educational mail account

2. Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation: 2 years ago I got Windows 10 education on my laptop. My question is regarding the expiration after I graduate, would it possible for you to check based on the image I attached, if my windows will expire at one point or if it will be forever activated? I am also no longer...
  3. Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation: 2 years ago I got Windows 10 education on my laptop. My question is regarding the expiration after I graduate, would it possible for you to check based on the image I attached, if my windows will expire at one point or if it will be forever activated? I am also no longer...
  4. Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows System after Graduation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows System after Graduation: Dear team,I currently use the Windows system using a student ID from National University of Singapore. May I know what will happen after graduation? Will the system expire? Great thanks.Yours sincerely....
  6. Windows System after Graduation

Windows System after Graduation: Dear team,I currently use the Windows system using a student ID from National University of Singapore. May I know what will happen after graduation? Will the system expire? Great thanks.Yours sincerely....
  7. How to delete account from mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete account from mail app: I want to delete an account form the mail app but can't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-account-from-mail-app/a3e78e98-d53a-47fc-b27b-b51adc44064c
  8. I used my school microsoft account to get Windows Education. I graduated and a year later...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I used my school microsoft account to get Windows Education. I graduated and a year later...: I used my school microsoft account to get Windows Education for my pc since the license was free. I graduated a year later my Microsoft account is now locked. Now I cannot login to my desktop at all. I bought a Window Home license now and need to find a way to get it from my...
  9. how do i delete a mail account

how do i delete a mail account: i'm getting a message that my settings are out of date for a mail account I no longer use. how do I get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-mail-account/75a126dc-2e89-4e63-91fa-b5e8eef3fe70
  10. deleted windows mail 10 account by mistake how to get it back

in Browsers and Email
    deleted windows mail 10 account by mistake how to get it back: i deleted my windows10 mail account that i set up with mail app when i just got my computer. will system restore get it back? 139168