Windows 10: eeColorTables Folder in C:\ drive on Windows 10

Discus and support eeColorTables Folder in C:\ drive on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have found an empty folder on my C:\ drive called eeColorTables but I don't know what is it? Is it safe to delete it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MustafaAbdalluh, Jan 22, 2019.

1. eeColorTables Folder in C:\ drive on Windows 10

I have found an empty folder on my C:\ drive called eeColorTables but I don't know what is it?

Is it safe to delete it?

:)

MustafaAbdalluh, Jan 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Anusha Win User
    C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink eeColorTables Folder in C:\ drive on Windows 10 ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

eeColorTables Folder in C:\ drive on Windows 10

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

eeColorTables Folder in C:\ drive on Windows 10

1. eeColorTables Folder in C:\ drive on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - eeColorTables Folder drive

2. 2 "Windows" folders on the C: drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 "Windows" folders on the C: drive: Hello, as you can see for quite some time I have had a second Windows folder but never really noticed it. But now it has just gotten me a bit concerned as there normally should only be one. Is it normal? If no can anyone help me? Thanks...
  3. 2 "Windows" folders on the C: drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 "Windows" folders on the C: drive: Hello, as you can see for quite some time I have had a second Windows folder but never really noticed it. But now it has just gotten me a bit concerned as there normally should only be one. Is it normal? If no can anyone help me? Thanks...
  4. 2 "Windows" folders on the C: drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Username folder in drive C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Username folder in drive C: Hello,I want to change my user folder name in C:/User with no other issue, is there any way to do that?I have tried renaming in the registry key, but then win10 requires me to login again - I'm ok with that - but I have to reinstall all my app : is there any way to change...
  6. Username folder in drive C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Username folder in drive C: Hello,I want to change my user folder name in C:/User with no other issue, is there any way to do that?I have tried renaming in the registry key, but then win10 requires me to login again - I'm ok with that - but I have to reinstall all my app : is there any way to change...
  7. C drive extra folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C drive extra folder: Actually ...i dont know what happen but when i open my c drive i saw too many extra folders like $sysreset ,Oem, intel, program data ,recovery and all they are little dull in colour faded .so can anyone tell me is it safe to delete these folders .or what happen to my system...
  8. Weird folder on C: drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird folder on C: drive: [ATTACH] Hello Any ideas why that folder appeared on my C: drive? I scanned it and it doesn't seems to be virus https://preview.redd.it/f10gjs5yfsr41.png?width=363&format=png&auto=webp&s=9ecccb35208609238282ad8769e2e39aedb7e6b8 submitted by /u/Adewi0 [link]...
  9. Windows folder in c and d drives

Windows folder in c and d drives: I have my windows installed in my c drive but i saw another windows folder on d drive. Can i delete this and how? [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-folder-in-c-and-d-drives/c9ab0bb9-8127-40f9-a7d1-46375afa080f
  10. C: drive folder sharing?

C: drive folder sharing?: Hi all - I have a Win10 desktop for gaming/more complicated work and a HP Laptop running Linux Mint MATE 18.3. I'm having an issue with folder sharing on Win10? I've got two folders shared from my Win10 machine - the Shared Folder (which is at the default Windows location...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is eeColorTables folder

2. eecolor tables

3. eecolortables