Windows 10: EEK unable to connect to update server

Discus and support EEK unable to connect to update server in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can no longer get Emsisoft Emergency Kit to update. I receive this message: "Unable to connect to update servers, etc...." I tried Eset online... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bertazzone, Dec 27, 2019.

1. EEK unable to connect to update server

I can no longer get Emsisoft Emergency Kit to update. I receive this message: "Unable to connect to update servers, etc...."
    I tried Eset online scanner and have the same problem. I contacted Emsi support who were helpful but had no solution. I've tried everything I know to troubleshoot without any luck, e.g. disabling Windows Firewall. My internet connection is fine, and I use Adguard DOH. (And yes, I've tried using my ISP's DNS only). I'm on Windows 10 1909 + Windows Defender. All tips appreciated! *Think

:)

Bertazzone, Dec 27, 2019

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    "Server connectivity = blocked" on Xbox app on Windows 10

Hi MoonBunny17,

If your server connectivity is "Blocked", it means that your computer was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server. Since you've tried the troubleshooting steps from our support page, let's try to restart the "IP
    Helper" and "Xbox Networking Service" by performing the following steps below:

1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the Run box.
    2. Type "services" and hit enter to open the Services Window
    3. Scroll down until you find an entry called “IP Helper”. Right-click on it, and then click Restart.
    4. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and do the same thing for “Xbox Live Networking Service”.
    5. Close the window, open the Xbox app and check your connection again.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you try connecting your computer to another network to see if that will change the server connectivity on the Xbox app.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

EEK unable to connect to update server

Unable to connect to Google servers

Hi Carole,

Thank you for the information.

“I have had ISSUES since October or November of 2016, after a Windows update and am unable to connect to any Google servers, so it may be related to that.”

May we know what issues you’ve encountered after the Windows update? Which version Windows do you have? You can get the information by simply typing
    winver in the Ask me anything bar then press
    Enter

For now, I need your help by doing the following to further isolate the issue:

Step 1. Reboot Network Device i.e. Modem or Router

• Unplug the power connector, wait for 10-20 secs and plug it back in.
    • Wait for about 30 secs to reboot.
    • Proceed with Step 2 after rebooting your router.
    Your internet connection will drop when your network device is rebooted. You may want to warn anyone who’s using your network to access internet.

Step 2. Ping a Google server

• Press WIN + R to open the run dialog window
      then type cmd and press Enter.
    • Type ping www.google.com and press Enter.
    • Maximize the command prompt window and take a screenshot. Provide us the screenshot.

Step 3. Scan PC for viruses and malwares.

Steps provided below applies to Windows Defender only.

• Search and open Schedule tasks using the search bar next to the
      Start button.
    • In the left-hand menu, open the Task Scheduler Library, then select
      Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender
    • Select Windows Defender Scheduled Scan and select Run.

Please post with the results.

Rey Bel1, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

EEK unable to connect to update server

1. EEK unable to connect to update server - Similar Threads - EEK unable connect

2. Unable to join server,connect to Live configuration servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to join server,connect to Live configuration servers: In my setting there is no "Xbox networking" which usually fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-join-serverconnect-to-live-configuration/8499101d-5439-44ad-88e6-68351d188307
  3. Windows is unable to connect to the games updates server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is unable to connect to the games updates server: I got a error message saying thisWindows is unable to connect to the games updates serverSuddenly, I asked my friend about this error message and he sent me this https://cdn3.zone.msn.com/images/v12/en-us/Microsoft_Games.xml I downloaded the file. He said he was a "bit...
  4. Windows is unable to connect to the games updates server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is unable to connect to the games updates server: I got a error message saying thisWindows is unable to connect to the games updates serverSuddenly, I asked my friend about this error message and he sent me this https://cdn3.zone.msn.com/images/v12/en-us/Microsoft_Games.xml I downloaded the file. He said he was a "bit...
  5. Unable to connect Server With RDP connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect Server With RDP connection: Hi, I am using windows 11, and Sever is Server 2008 R2. From day before yesterday everything was working fine. Yesterday I take remote of that server it Show Error and even ping was stopped too. So I Just restart My PC and issue resolved.Now again today is same scenario, but...
  6. Unable to connect Server With RDP connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect Server With RDP connection: Hi, I am using windows 11, and Sever is Server 2008 R2. From day before yesterday everything was working fine. Yesterday I take remote of that server it Show Error and even ping was stopped too. So I Just restart My PC and issue resolved.Now again today is same scenario, but...
  7. Unable to connect to EA servers; You lost connection to EA servers

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to connect to EA servers; You lost connection to EA servers: [ATTACH]The connection issue in the EA server is not new. It has been there and will always be, however, it’s not like you can not resolve the issue and in this article, we are going to do just that. If you are seeing “Unable to connect to EA servers at this time” or “You...
  8. Unable to connect to remote server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to remote server: Hi,I am unable to use my company software to submit reports, whats surprising is that i am the only guy in my company who's facing this issue. Attached is the image of the error i receiveKindly advise ASAP thanks....
  9. Minecraft "Unable to connect to server"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "Unable to connect to server": Hello guys i buy minecraft on windows 10 i think PE edittion run without java But i got problem i can´t joint to any server only to "featured server" . I go on some webs and try what they say to do : 1. Update windows & drivers & minecraft 2. Disable Antivirus and windows...
  10. Unable to connect to Malwarebytes server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to connect to Malwarebytes server: I have three computers on the same network. All running Win 10 Pro. About 2 weeks ago two of the computers stopped getting updated from MWB. I tried manually updating but get an error message saying that it couldn't connect to the update server. I'm not sure if this...