Windows 10: Effects in Windows Movie Maker 6.1

Discus and support Effects in Windows Movie Maker 6.1 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone help me out with this? I'm trying to get effects--fade in from white and fade out to white--to take a little longer than the apparent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gogreen, Sep 9, 2015.

1. gogreen Win User

Effects in Windows Movie Maker 6.1

Can anyone help me out with this? I'm trying to get effects--fade in from white and fade out to white--to take a little longer than the apparent default. I'm adding plenty of time in options, but even on restart and new projects, there's no change. What am I doing wrong?

I know 6.1 isn't the current version, but I find it otherwise much nicer to work in than more recent versions.

Thanks.

:)

gogreen, Sep 9, 2015
  2. MSJaDa Win User

Is there any pro version for Movie Maker?, i would like to get more animations and visual effects.

Original Title - Movie Maker Pro???

Love the Movie Maker app for PC but want to know if there is a pro version? Would like to get more animations and visual effects

MSJaDa, Sep 9, 2015
  3. Movie Maker not opening

When I open windows live movie maker, I get this error message...

"One or more of the effects files that movie maker needs in order to run is corrupted. Please repair movie maker by clicking Uninstall a program in Control panel, and then double clicking windows live essentials." I have upgraded to Windows 10 a few months
    ago and do not see Windows Live Essentials.

What do I need to do?

Lyric's Daycare, Sep 9, 2015
Thema:

Effects in Windows Movie Maker 6.1

1. Effects in Windows Movie Maker 6.1 - Similar Threads - Effects Movie Maker

2. Movie Maker:

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Movie Maker:: For some reason all my pictures are showing up in a screwed up style where half the picture is vertical and the other half is horizontal. I don't know how I managed to do this. I don't make movies, just take pictures and can't figure out how to get rid of Movie Maker and get...
  3. movie maker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    movie maker: Where is Movie maker on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker/614c0c08-78be-462f-85a8-bf8fab537b7f
  4. Movie Maker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Movie Maker: I have had Movie Maker downloaded to Windows 10 since 10 first came out. Have not been able to transfer movie to a CD with current CD/DVD player in Windows 10 which I guess was Intended. I have seen a CD/DVD Player made by Memorex which is USB compatible. It lets you...
  5. Movie Maker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Movie Maker: After upgrades my projects in movie maker can't be completed. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker/faec8cd5-5c42-4071-8169-59432369e6a8
  6. movie maker

in Windows 10 Customization
    movie maker: Can I set things up so the movie restarts - i.e. runs in a loop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker/105acc25-3935-45da-afa2-dd05b9ed422d
  7. Movie maker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie maker: I have made a Project in Movie Maker. I saved this Project, and also saved an mp4-file. I also made a new name of the Project (and I understand now that this was wrong.) I now have to make som changes in the Project (film) - but a lot of the film-Clip is not there. Black...
  8. Movie Maker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Movie Maker: I am using Movie Maker Version 2012. I am unable to show it on other computers. Is there a solution to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/movie-maker/eac7668f-f097-40d6-b55a-c76702644200
  9. movie maker

movie maker: i was able to extract some of my files from my old computer window 7... I've got a new computer but does not have the movie maker...how can I load the movie maker from my old computer my new computer got a windows 10...
  10. Movie makers

Movie makers: Since upgrading to windows 10 my Movie Maker 2.6 no longer works. I tried to change the compatibility mode but it is set for Vista and is unchangeable. I is there a "Freeware" (Not free to download but have to purchase) program for making movies. I only use this once in a...