Windows 10: EFI shell. Command version 2.4 Device mapping, cannot get windows on my I signia 7100, no...

Discus and support EFI shell. Command version 2.4 Device mapping, cannot get windows on my I signia 7100, no... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]i dunno what to do next.. Foes anyone know. I have no keyboard either. Just went to update , it froze and ths is what i have now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kathi shep, Aug 22, 2019.

1. EFI shell. Command version 2.4 Device mapping, cannot get windows on my I signia 7100, no...

EFI shell. Command version  2.4 Device mapping, cannot get windows on my I signia 7100, no... [​IMG]i dunno what to do next.. Foes anyone know. I have no keyboard either. Just went to update , it froze and ths is what i have now

:)

kathi shep, Aug 22, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

EFI shell

Hi,

To resolve your issue with EFI shell, we suggest updating the BIOS of your computer. For better assistance, please contact the manufacturer of your computer.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Riel Alc, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Windows not starting up. Instead: EFI shell version 2.31 - map: cannot find map name.

Please advice how I can fix this issue without deleting all my data on the hard drive.

While working on windows on my PC/Tablet, a windows message popped up on my screen and said “there was an error and the computer needed to restart”. The computer then immediately shut down and restarted. Upon restart, Windows was not rebooted and instead
    the following showed up:

EFI shell version 2.31 [4660.22136]

current running mode 1.1.2

map: cannot find map name.

press ESC in 1 second to skip startup.nsh, any other key to continue

shell>

YosefSinai, Aug 22, 2019
  4. EFI shell. Command version 2.4 Device mapping, cannot get windows on my I signia 7100, no...

EFI Shell version 2.31 (4.653)

Hopefully someone can help and explain how to fix this in layman terms. The other day I switched on my PC which runs Windows 10 to find a black screen displaying the following...

EFI Shell version 2.31 (4.653)

current running mode 1.1.2

map: cannot find required map name.

I have googled it and found videos on YouTube but none of them explains how to get my pc back in working order in a way I can understand and rectify!

I am getting very frustrated as the computer is used a lot by everyone!

Please can someone help!

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

Hazlehurst 5, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

EFI shell. Command version 2.4 Device mapping, cannot get windows on my I signia 7100, no...

1. EFI shell. Command version 2.4 Device mapping, cannot get windows on my I signia 7100, no... - Similar Threads - EFI shell Command

2. Stuck in Efi shell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Efi shell: Laptop stuck in efi shell.Efi shell version 2.50 5.12. there are no fs direcories only blk0 to blk3.In bios I'm unable to boot using bootfile options. I suspect I need to find the proper directories within the blk. And find startup.nsh from there. Somebody please bless me...
  3. EFI Shell version 2.70 [5.13]

EFI Shell version 2.70 [5.13]: Hello.... do someone know how to fix this? I'm new at this and i don't even know why this is happen. All i know is i really don't use the laptop much after i buy it and when i tried to open it again it become like this...
  4. EFI Shell version 2.70 [5.13]

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    EFI Shell version 2.70 [5.13]: Hello.... do someone know how to fix this? I'm new at this and i don't even know why this is happen. All i know is i really don't use the laptop much after i buy it and when i tried to open it again it become like this...
  5. EFI Shell version 2.70 [5.13]

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Stuck in EFI Shell

Stuck in EFI Shell: I have a smartab STW1050 tablet that is won’t start up. When I turn it on it says:"EFI Shell version 2.40 [5.11]Current running mode 1.1.2Device mapping table fs0... fs1... fs2... blk0... blk1... blk2... blk3... blk4... blk5... blk6...“Press ESC in 1 seconds to skip...
  7. EFI Shell version 2.70 [5.13]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EFI Shell version 2.70 [5.13]: Hello Microsoft community, I recently got this error while trying to clone my local disk to my hard drive, not sure why the error showed up. The error message is in yellow text and has something to do with EFI Shell, a image is shown below. If any knows a solution please let...
  8. EFI Shell version 2.70 [5.13]

EFI Shell version 2.70 [5.13]: Hello Microsoft community, I recently got this error while trying to clone my local disk to my hard drive, not sure why the error showed up. The error message is in yellow text and has something to do with EFI Shell, a image is shown below. If any knows a solution please let...
  9. Stuck at EFI Shells after i formatted my pc with command prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at EFI Shells after i formatted my pc with command prompt: I was panicking, today I had made an update to windows 10, but then when I turned on my laptop again after the update I found myself with an error "D:/WINDOWS/system32/logfiles/srt/srtrail.txt" I followed tutorials to fix this error, but nothing, then I tried to reset the pc,...
  10. EFI Shell version 2.31 [4096.1]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    EFI Shell version 2.31 [4096.1]: Buenas tardes, Estaba trabajando normalen mi equipojefe y apareció la pantallacasa azul, se reinició solo y aparece efi shell version 2.31 [4096.1] ayuda por favor...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. how to get nuvision 2 ib 1 out of efi shell

3. efi shell version 2.70

4. EFI Shell version 2.40,
  5. startup.nsh / computer problems / UEFI step,
  6. efi shell 2.60 commands uefi,
  7. cannot find map name EFI error,
  8. map: cannot find map name.press ESC in 1 second to skip startup.nsh any other key to continue,
  9. efi shell version 2.4,
  10. efi version 2,
  11. windows 10 efi map: cannot find map name,
  12. efi shell version 2.6 comand