Windows 10: EFI Shell Frozen

Discus and support EFI Shell Frozen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Error 0xc0000225 missing file on a tablet, so I made a recovery drive using another laptop. Then, instead of the page where you select a language then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jas_105, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Jas_105 Win User

EFI Shell Frozen

Error 0xc0000225 missing file on a tablet, so I made a recovery drive using another laptop. Then, instead of the page where you select a language then repair it was shown on all instructional websites, the same blue screen appeared for a few more startups and wouldn't register my pressing the prompt windows button on the connected keyboard. A few more startups later, it just redirected to EFI Shell Version 2.31. I cannot ESC that, or type 'map-r' anywhere to show the USB and work from there. How do I navigate this startup.nsh? The tablet was working fine with Windows 10, I really need it soon. What to do to have the tablet register the USB repair drive? Do I need to buy Windows 10 again? Thank you.

:)

Jas_105, Oct 5, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

EFI shell

Hi,

To resolve your issue with EFI shell, we suggest updating the BIOS of your computer. For better assistance, please contact the manufacturer of your computer.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Riel Alc, Oct 5, 2020
  3. EFI shell

I have create disk partition and clean disk0 and now I am only left with EFI shell

yokeshthapa, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

EFI Shell Frozen

EFI Shell booting after problem with reset

Thank you for the information.

Here's another
    link
    with some solutions and troubleshooting steps that might help.

Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

EFI Shell Frozen

1. EFI Shell Frozen - Similar Threads - EFI Shell Frozen

2. Stuck in Efi shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Efi shell: Laptop stuck in efi shell.Efi shell version 2.50 5.12. there are no fs direcories only blk0 to blk3.In bios I'm unable to boot using bootfile options. I suspect I need to find the proper directories within the blk. And find startup.nsh from there. Somebody please bless me...
  3. Stuck in Efi shell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Efi shell: Laptop stuck in efi shell.Efi shell version 2.50 5.12. there are no fs direcories only blk0 to blk3.In bios I'm unable to boot using bootfile options. I suspect I need to find the proper directories within the blk. And find startup.nsh from there. Somebody please bless me...
  4. Stuck in Efi shell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. EFI Shell version 2.70 [5.13]

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    EFI Shell version 2.70 [5.13]: Hello.... do someone know how to fix this? I'm new at this and i don't even know why this is happen. All i know is i really don't use the laptop much after i buy it and when i tried to open it again it become like this...
  6. EFI Shell start up error

EFI Shell start up error: I bought my mother a mini PC to plug into the back of her TV a year ago. Intel chip, Windows 10, it has run perfectly normal until now. Whenever it starts up, it goes to this EFI screen and no matter how many times I hold the power button and restart it, I get the same...
  7. EFI Shell start up error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EFI Shell start up error: I bought my mother a mini PC to plug into the back of her TV a year ago. Intel chip, Windows 10, it has run perfectly normal until now. Whenever it starts up, it goes to this EFI screen and no matter how many times I hold the power button and restart it, I get the same...
  8. Stuck in EFI Shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in EFI Shell: I have a smartab STW1050 tablet that is won’t start up. When I turn it on it says:"EFI Shell version 2.40 [5.11]Current running mode 1.1.2Device mapping table fs0... fs1... fs2... blk0... blk1... blk2... blk3... blk4... blk5... blk6...“Press ESC in 1 seconds to skip...
  9. Stuck in EFI Shell

Stuck in EFI Shell: I have a smartab STW1050 tablet that is won’t start up. When I turn it on it says:"EFI Shell version 2.40 [5.11]Current running mode 1.1.2Device mapping table fs0... fs1... fs2... blk0... blk1... blk2... blk3... blk4... blk5... blk6...“Press ESC in 1 seconds to skip...
  10. Stuck in EFI Shell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging