Windows 10: EFI Shell start up error

Discus and support EFI Shell start up error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought my mother a mini PC to plug into the back of her TV a year ago. Intel chip, Windows 10, it has run perfectly normal until now. Whenever it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lisa Hoover, Oct 1, 2022.

1. EFI Shell start up error

I bought my mother a mini PC to plug into the back of her TV a year ago. Intel chip, Windows 10, it has run perfectly normal until now. Whenever it starts up, it goes to this EFI screen and no matter how many times I hold the power button and restart it, I get the same screen.I have run system repairs on my laptop before and so searched the internet for this problem. All I learned was to type exit to get to the setup utility.I don't think mine is normal. Nowhere do I find 'CSM' or any other connection to Windows repairs.I can't seem to change anything in the fixed boot order.The Windows - Pus

:)

Lisa Hoover, Oct 1, 2022
  2. Riel Alc Win User

EFI shell

Hi,

To resolve your issue with EFI shell, we suggest updating the BIOS of your computer. For better assistance, please contact the manufacturer of your computer.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Riel Alc, Oct 1, 2022
  3. EFI shell

I have create disk partition and clean disk0 and now I am only left with EFI shell

yokeshthapa, Oct 1, 2022
  4. EFI Shell start up error

EFI shell takes me to bios

When I start up my PC it takes me to EFI shell and when I exit it takes me to bios and when I exit bios it takes me back to EFI shell. Can someone help me figure out what is going on to my pc

Ostrichboy101, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

EFI Shell start up error

1. EFI Shell start up error - Similar Threads - EFI Shell start

2. Cause for EFI Shell version 2.60 start up error black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cause for EFI Shell version 2.60 start up error black screen: Hi AllI have a Windows 10 device which was previously working fine.Out of a sudden when I was checking on the device, I saw it it was showing the typical EFI Shell version 2.6 start up error black screenWith details such asfs0: HardDisk = Alias ...blk0: HardDisk -...
  3. Cause for EFI Shell version 2.60 start up error black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cause for EFI Shell version 2.60 start up error black screen: Hi AllI have a Windows 10 device which was previously working fine.Out of a sudden when I was checking on the device, I saw it it was showing the typical EFI Shell version 2.6 start up error black screenWith details such asfs0: HardDisk = Alias ...blk0: HardDisk -...
  4. Cause for EFI Shell version 2.60 start up error black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck in Efi shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Efi shell: Laptop stuck in efi shell.Efi shell version 2.50 5.12. there are no fs direcories only blk0 to blk3.In bios I'm unable to boot using bootfile options. I suspect I need to find the proper directories within the blk. And find startup.nsh from there. Somebody please bless me...
  6. Stuck in Efi shell

Stuck in Efi shell: Laptop stuck in efi shell.Efi shell version 2.50 5.12. there are no fs direcories only blk0 to blk3.In bios I'm unable to boot using bootfile options. I suspect I need to find the proper directories within the blk. And find startup.nsh from there. Somebody please bless me...
  7. EFI Shell start up error

EFI Shell start up error: I bought my mother a mini PC to plug into the back of her TV a year ago. Intel chip, Windows 10, it has run perfectly normal until now. Whenever it starts up, it goes to this EFI screen and no matter how many times I hold the power button and restart it, I get the same...
  8. EFI Shell start up error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EFI Shell start up error: I bought my mother a mini PC to plug into the back of her TV a year ago. Intel chip, Windows 10, it has run perfectly normal until now. Whenever it starts up, it goes to this EFI screen and no matter how many times I hold the power button and restart it, I get the same...
  9. Stuck in EFI Shell

Stuck in EFI Shell: I have a smartab STW1050 tablet that is won’t start up. When I turn it on it says:"EFI Shell version 2.40 [5.11]Current running mode 1.1.2Device mapping table fs0... fs1... fs2... blk0... blk1... blk2... blk3... blk4... blk5... blk6...“Press ESC in 1 seconds to skip...
  10. EFI Shell starts instead of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EFI Shell starts instead of Windows 10?: Hey, I found my Windows Tablet in my drawer which is at least 3 years old. I wanted to start it but it came into use EFI Shell and stopped me. No matter how I try, it always comes with EFI Shell and stops me from starting Windows 10. [ATTACH] So this is coming....