Windows 10: EFI shell takes me to bios

Discus and support EFI shell takes me to bios in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I start up my PC it takes me to EFI shell and when I exit it takes me to bios and when I exit bios it takes me back to EFI shell. Can someone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ostrichboy101, Jul 28, 2019.

1. EFI shell takes me to bios

When I start up my PC it takes me to EFI shell and when I exit it takes me to bios and when I exit bios it takes me back to EFI shell. Can someone help me figure out what is going on to my pc

:)

Ostrichboy101, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

EFI shell

Hi,

To resolve your issue with EFI shell, we suggest updating the BIOS of your computer. For better assistance, please contact the manufacturer of your computer.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Riel Alc, Jul 28, 2019
  3. EFI shell

I have create disk partition and clean disk0 and now I am only left with EFI shell

yokeshthapa, Jul 28, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

EFI shell takes me to bios

EFI Shell booting after problem with reset

Thank you for the information.

Here's another
    link
    with some solutions and troubleshooting steps that might help.

Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

EFI shell takes me to bios

1. EFI shell takes me to bios - Similar Threads - EFI shell takes

2. My laptop is trapped in the EFI Shell boot option, and BIOS isn’t letting me change that.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is trapped in the EFI Shell boot option, and BIOS isn’t letting me change that.: Every time my laptop starts up, it boots into the EFI Shell. I am shown this screen. Pressing the escape key before the timer expires has no effect. I can use the exit command to access the Aptio Setup Utility shown below; I believe it is my system’s BIOS.Within the boot...
  3. My laptop is trapped in the EFI Shell boot option, and BIOS isn’t letting me change that.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is trapped in the EFI Shell boot option, and BIOS isn’t letting me change that.: Every time my laptop starts up, it boots into the EFI Shell. I am shown this screen. Pressing the escape key before the timer expires has no effect. I can use the exit command to access the Aptio Setup Utility shown below; I believe it is my system’s BIOS.Within the boot...
  4. Stuck in Efi shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Efi shell: Laptop stuck in efi shell.Efi shell version 2.50 5.12. there are no fs direcories only blk0 to blk3.In bios I'm unable to boot using bootfile options. I suspect I need to find the proper directories within the blk. And find startup.nsh from there. Somebody please bless me...
  5. Stuck in Efi shell

Stuck in Efi shell: Laptop stuck in efi shell.Efi shell version 2.50 5.12. there are no fs direcories only blk0 to blk3.In bios I'm unable to boot using bootfile options. I suspect I need to find the proper directories within the blk. And find startup.nsh from there. Somebody please bless me...
  6. Stuck in Efi shell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Stuck in EFI Shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in EFI Shell: I have a smartab STW1050 tablet that is won’t start up. When I turn it on it says:"EFI Shell version 2.40 [5.11]Current running mode 1.1.2Device mapping table fs0... fs1... fs2... blk0... blk1... blk2... blk3... blk4... blk5... blk6...“Press ESC in 1 seconds to skip...
  8. Stuck in EFI Shell

Stuck in EFI Shell: I have a smartab STW1050 tablet that is won’t start up. When I turn it on it says:"EFI Shell version 2.40 [5.11]Current running mode 1.1.2Device mapping table fs0... fs1... fs2... blk0... blk1... blk2... blk3... blk4... blk5... blk6...“Press ESC in 1 seconds to skip...
  9. Stuck in EFI Shell

10. EFI Shell Frozen

EFI Shell Frozen: Error 0xc0000225 missing file on a tablet, so I made a recovery drive using another laptop. Then, instead of the page where you select a language then repair it was shown on all instructional websites, the same blue screen appeared for a few more startups and wouldn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to exit from efi shell

2. computer starts to efi shell