Windows 10: efootball stuck on support site

Discus and support efootball stuck on support site in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi, i was downloading efootball2022 and left my pc in the night for sleep. the next time i woke up and checked the process, it already stops. every... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HanifKasyfillah, Apr 8, 2022.

1. efootball stuck on support site

hi, i was downloading efootball2022 and left my pc in the night for sleep. the next time i woke up and checked the process, it already stops. every time i click on it, it brings me to the support site. it request the code, after i give it, it stuck on email form that i can't submit. what do i do now??

:)

HanifKasyfillah, Apr 8, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 8, 2022
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Apr 8, 2022
  4. aronchick Win User

efootball stuck on support site

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Apr 8, 2022
Thema:

efootball stuck on support site

1. efootball stuck on support site - Similar Threads - efootball stuck support

2. efootball pes 2020 and 2021 is stuttering in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    efootball pes 2020 and 2021 is stuttering in windows 11: hello microsoft, i have a problem with windows 11, my game pes 2020 and 2021 is stuttering on some moment in game, i don't know why this happen but after i installed august or september update for windows 11 this happened, and now i installed the 21H2 and the problem is still...
  3. efootball pes 2020 and 2021 is stuttering in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    efootball pes 2020 and 2021 is stuttering in windows 11: hello microsoft, i have a problem with windows 11, my game pes 2020 and 2021 is stuttering on some moment in game, i don't know why this happen but after i installed august or september update for windows 11 this happened, and now i installed the 21H2 and the problem is still...
  4. Fix eFootball 2022 crashing, freezing, not loading issues on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix eFootball 2022 crashing, freezing, not loading issues on PC: [ATTACH]Here we’ll talk about how to fix eFootball 2022 crashing, freezing, not loading issues on PC. eFootball is a famous football simulation video game available for Windows PC. The game is free to play and has been rebranded from Pro Evolution Soccer. But like any other...
  5. efootball stuck on support site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    efootball stuck on support site: hi, i was downloading efootball2022 and left my pc in the night for sleep. the next time i woke up and checked the process, it already stops. every time i click on it, it brings me to the support site. it request the code, after i give it, it stuck on email form that i can't...
  6. efootball stuck on support site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    efootball stuck on support site: hi, i was downloading efootball2022 and left my pc in the night for sleep. the next time i woke up and checked the process, it already stops. every time i click on it, it brings me to the support site. it request the code, after i give it, it stuck on email form that i can't...
  7. where is the scanner support site

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where is the scanner support site: all of a sudden my wireless scanner is not responding to my windows 10 computer wirelessly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-scanner-support-site/563e9ce7-cdba-45a7-8732-a5438e6a2d36
  8. Is this link for a legit Microsoft support chat site?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this link for a legit Microsoft support chat site?: Hello all: I was having issues activating Windows 10 after doing a motherboard replacement. I followed a chat link I found on Google (linked below), and the guy remoted into my computer, asked to see proof of purchase of the motherboard, then asked for a few account...
  9. Previewing support for same-site cookies in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Previewing support for same-site cookies in Microsoft Edge: Yesterday’s Windows Insider Preview build (build 17672) introduces support for the SameSite cookies standard in Microsoft Edge, ahead of a planned rollout in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. Same-site cookies enable more protection for users against cross-site request...
  10. Double Check Manufacturers Support Site before Downloading

in Windows 10 Support
    Double Check Manufacturers Support Site before Downloading: Downloaded Windows 10 before checking Lenovo's support site...yes rookie mistake and should know better. Most of the Lenovo products do NOT support Windows 10 today and they DON'T recommend you upgrade to Windows 10. Did download Windows 10 onto existing 8.1 environment....