Windows 10: EGPU Disconnects Randomly

Discus and support EGPU Disconnects Randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was just surfing the web then suddenly my EGPU disconnectsi already factory reset my PC and the problem still persistthis event ID popped up:Faulting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertsonQuay, May 16, 2022.

1. EGPU Disconnects Randomly

I was just surfing the web then suddenly my EGPU disconnectsi already factory reset my PC and the problem still persistthis event ID popped up:Faulting application name: Radeonsoftware.exe, version: 10.1.2.1916, time stamp: 0x626a43f7Faulting module name: Qt5WebEngineCore.dll, version: 5.15.2.0, time stamp: 0x606ca403Exception code: 0x80000003Fault offset: 0x0000000001b1126dFaulting process id: 0x21bcFaulting application start time: 0x01d8697a81e1f959Faulting&n

:)

RobertsonQuay, May 16, 2022

2. eGPU causes bitlocker recovery prompt

I'm pretty bad in bitlocker so sorry for silly question. I have laptop with enabled bitlocker. I connected eGPU through thunderbolt to the laptop. If I reboot laptop with egpu connected I'm facing Bitlocker prompt for recovery key.

Is there any way to update bitlocker configuration so it won't ask for recovery key if egpu connected or disconnected?

Andrew Grebennikov, May 16, 2022
  3. Windows randomly disconnects WiFi

Hello,

After installing 1903 update, my wifi randomly disconnects. I've to disconnect and reconnect wifi to make it work again.

Can anyone suggest some tips to solve this issue?

SourabhMhaisekar, May 16, 2022
  4. cdawall Win User

EGPU Disconnects Randomly

[GTX 760] - eGPU over Thunderbolt 2 - Issues

With the shear number of companies backing the idea and AMD stepping in to make a standard I would say you are wrong.

cdawall, May 16, 2022
Thema:

EGPU Disconnects Randomly

1. EGPU Disconnects Randomly - Similar Threads - EGPU Disconnects Randomly

2. eGPU with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    eGPU with windows 11: Hi, I'm having issues with my Razer CORE X eGPU since I transferred to windows 11. I'm using combination of Razer blade stealth 13' from 2018 with Intel i7-8565U CPU, 16 gb of RAM, Nvidia MX150 graphics and Samsung 970 Evo plus SSD 1TB. In eGPU I have Nvidia GeForce 3050Ti,...
  3. eGPU with windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    eGPU with windows 11: Hi, I'm having issues with my Razer CORE X eGPU since I transferred to windows 11. I'm using combination of Razer blade stealth 13' from 2018 with Intel i7-8565U CPU, 16 gb of RAM, Nvidia MX150 graphics and Samsung 970 Evo plus SSD 1TB. In eGPU I have Nvidia GeForce 3050Ti,...
  4. EGPU Disconnects Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EGPU Disconnects Randomly: I was just surfing the web then suddenly my EGPU disconnectsi already factory reset my PC and the problem still persistthis event ID popped up:Faulting application name: Radeonsoftware.exe, version: 10.1.2.1916, time stamp: 0x626a43f7Faulting module name:...
  5. EGPU Disconnects Randomly

EGPU Disconnects Randomly: I was just surfing the web then suddenly my EGPU disconnectsi already factory reset my PC and the problem still persistthis event ID popped up:Faulting application name: Radeonsoftware.exe, version: 10.1.2.1916, time stamp: 0x626a43f7Faulting module name:...
  6. disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disconnects randomly: SInce upgrading to Win 10 , it didn't occur in win 8.1I get this 'disconnect' sound ,randomly and regularly . I have used USBDeview to find out it is the 'humaninterfacedevice' specifically '4 button ,4 axis J stick' which consists of a "RM-203 Rockfire usb/gameport...
  7. disconnects randomly

disconnects randomly: SInce upgrading to Win 10 , it didn't occur in win 8.1I get this 'disconnect' sound ,randomly and regularly . I have used USBDeview to find out it is the 'humaninterfacedevice' specifically '4 button ,4 axis J stick' which consists of a "RM-203 Rockfire usb/gameport...
  8. disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. EGPU error 12

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    EGPU error 12: I want to connect multiple EGPUs to one PC. Will it work on PC with two thunderbolt ports, or on a dock which splits one thunderbolt port to three? I know problem is with bandwith but it does not matter for me. I want to know is error 12 solved. I can not find anywhere that...
  10. eGPU for Laptop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    eGPU for Laptop: Is that possible to create eGPU for laptop and it will be act like normal GPU? I want to update my old laptop by this. Need expert help..