Windows 10: eGPU for Laptop

Discus and support eGPU for Laptop in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Is that possible to create eGPU for laptop and it will be act like normal GPU? I want to update my old laptop by this. Need expert help.. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by SI Polash, Feb 13, 2020.

1. SI Polash Win User

eGPU for Laptop

Is that possible to create eGPU for laptop and it will be act like normal GPU?
    I want to update my old laptop by this.
    Need expert help..

SI Polash, Feb 13, 2020
  2. cdawall Win User

[GTX 760] - eGPU over Thunderbolt 2 - Issues

With the shear number of companies backing the idea and AMD stepping in to make a standard I would say you are wrong.

cdawall, Feb 13, 2020
  3. EarthDog Win User
    eGPU Laptop

Maybe... but youve seen how small gpus can get and they arent close to m.2 size. No telling how little performance would fit on 80mm stick... not much. Little power available too...

Thunderbolt port and egpu enclosure is another solution.

Or buy a laptop with a discrete gpu for similar costs to adding an m.2 gpu.

Yeah, sorry... i dont see the worth in this in the least.

EarthDog, Feb 13, 2020
  4. rk3066 Win User

eGPU for Laptop

eGPU Laptop

Well hopefully my HP 8460P Express Card Slot with my eGPU won't let me down

rk3066, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

eGPU for Laptop

1. eGPU for Laptop - Similar Threads - eGPU Laptop

2. BSOD nvlddmkm.sys error when plugin eGPU after a fresh Windows 11 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD nvlddmkm.sys error when plugin eGPU after a fresh Windows 11 installation: Hi,I used to have running an eGPU box with Nvidia GTX 1060 on my Lenovo Thinkcenter laptop for a year. There was some issues due to installation of some third party apps, so I decided to reinstall my OS.I got all updates now and all drivers firmware etc. updated versions...
  3. BSOD nvlddmkm.sys error when plugin eGPU after a fresh Windows 11 installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD nvlddmkm.sys error when plugin eGPU after a fresh Windows 11 installation: Hi,I used to have running an eGPU box with Nvidia GTX 1060 on my Lenovo Thinkcenter laptop for a year. There was some issues due to installation of some third party apps, so I decided to reinstall my OS.I got all updates now and all drivers firmware etc. updated versions...
  4. EGPU causing video memory management internal blue screen when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EGPU causing video memory management internal blue screen when plugged in.: Every time i plug Nvidia 4060 into Minisforum UM790 Pro as an EGPU in a node titan enclosure i get video memory management internal. This didn't happen when i was using a 2060 it worked perfectly. This happens as soon as i plug the egpu into the Minisforum UM790 unless I am...
  5. EGPU causing video memory management internal blue screen when plugged in.

EGPU causing video memory management internal blue screen when plugged in.: Every time i plug Nvidia 4060 into Minisforum UM790 Pro as an EGPU in a node titan enclosure i get video memory management internal. This didn't happen when i was using a 2060 it worked perfectly. This happens as soon as i plug the egpu into the Minisforum UM790 unless I am...
  6. Rtkvhd64.sys BSOD after intsalling NVIDIA GPU drivers for eGPU on Surface Pro 8, Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rtkvhd64.sys BSOD after intsalling NVIDIA GPU drivers for eGPU on Surface Pro 8, Windows 11...: Hello everyone!I have some bad issues with Rtkvhd64.sys blue screens after I install NVIDIA GPU Drivers on my Surface Pro 8 with Windows 11 Version 22H2 for my eGPU GTX 1060. I tried to uninstall 22H2 update for win 11 allready and get the 21H2 Version back, but I get the...
  7. Rtkvhd64.sys BSOD after intsalling NVIDIA GPU drivers for eGPU on Surface Pro 8, Windows 11...

Rtkvhd64.sys BSOD after intsalling NVIDIA GPU drivers for eGPU on Surface Pro 8, Windows 11...: Hello everyone!I have some bad issues with Rtkvhd64.sys blue screens after I install NVIDIA GPU Drivers on my Surface Pro 8 with Windows 11 Version 22H2 for my eGPU GTX 1060. I tried to uninstall 22H2 update for win 11 allready and get the 21H2 Version back, but I get the...
  8. How do you get an egpu running through a USB4 port @40Gps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get an egpu running through a USB4 port @40Gps?: Hi AllI'm trying to get a RAZER CORE X CHROMA with an RTX4070 in it to connect with a MINISFORUM UM690 small form factor pc. The USB4 port is listed as supporting 40Gps and I did get it to boot up the graphics card once and could see the fans on the card spinning for about 3...
  9. How do you get an egpu running through a USB4 port @40Gps?

How do you get an egpu running through a USB4 port @40Gps?: Hi AllI'm trying to get a RAZER CORE X CHROMA with an RTX4070 in it to connect with a MINISFORUM UM690 small form factor pc. The USB4 port is listed as supporting 40Gps and I did get it to boot up the graphics card once and could see the fans on the card spinning for about 3...
  10. eGPU stopped working after upgrading from Windows 10 22H2 to Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    eGPU stopped working after upgrading from Windows 10 22H2 to Windows 11 22H2: After having upgraded from Windows 10 22H2 to Windows 11 22H2 the eGPU is no longer working:I have also tried a clean installation of Windows 11 22H2 - same result.When installing Windows 10 22H2 it works again without any issues at all....