Windows 10: EHCI host controller problems and usb constantly disconnecting

Discus and support EHCI host controller problems and usb constantly disconnecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 587 / 5000Risultati della traduzionehi, I have an HP Z800 workstation with windows 10 installed on it, I use it to work in the music field, so I use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidGhost, Sep 18, 2021.

1. EHCI host controller problems and usb constantly disconnecting

587 / 5000Risultati della traduzionehi, I have an HP Z800 workstation with windows 10 installed on it, I use it to work in the music field, so I use various hardware and an audio interface for audio conversion. It often happens to me that the sound skips along with the audio interface, or that the interface restarts as if it disconnects and reconnects, giving me the error "The EHCI host controller reported a Host System Error." on the event viewer. It seems that new gray "Usb composite Devices" are also created on the Device Manager every time this thing happens. What can cause this probl

:)

DavidGhost, Sep 18, 2021
  2. Athlonite Win User

No USB devices recognized

EHCI host controller problems and usb constantly disconnecting 20161213134938_src_li-jpg.jpg

from gigabytes website
    When "USB 2.0 controller" is disabled in BIOS, I noticed some USB ports are not available.

This is chipset limitation. ICH9 embedded two EHCI Host Controllers and six UHCI Host Controllers, supporting up to twelve USB ports.
    When USB 2.0 controller is (set) disabled , EHCI #2(EHCI Host Controllers)and UHCI#4 ,UHCI#5 ,UHCI#6(UHCI Host Controllers) are not available.
    Therefore, rear USB ports are not available and only front USB ports are available.

So make sure all the ports are enabled

Athlonite, Sep 18, 2021
  3. sbibb1 Win User
    Timeout occurred while waiting for the EHCI host controller

I'm new to this website and am hopeful that I can find a way to avoid needing to take my PC into a shop for repairs.

Several weeks ago now the USB ports in the back of my Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 PC started failing. I would get error messages that said "the last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and Windows does not recognize it." Plugged into the four USB ports in the back of my PC are a printer, scanner, and two external hard drives, and these have all been plugged in now for years with no issues. The remaining USB ports, on the front and top of my PC continue to work. The failures vary on when they happen. Sometimes my computer can be on for hours and it will happen, other times the computer will be on shortly and it will happen.

When I reboot my computer, everything works again, and even documents that I sent to the PC when the USB failed earlier, will not print.

I have tried updating the drivers as well as uninstalling and the problem remains. I seem to think its some type of software issue that when some process on my PC runs it causes the error.

I'm no expert with the computer, but I was able to view the error logs which read:

A timeout occurred while waiting for the EHCI host controller Asynchronous Schedule to transition to the enabled state.

EHCI host controller problems and usb constantly disconnecting [​IMG]

In one of the USB 3 ports on the top of my PC I have plugged in the WiFi plug for my wireless mouse and keyboard, but these don't seem to have been an issue. But I'm not sure.

Can someone please let me know what I should do? Any help for this novice is so greatly appreciated.

sbibb1, Sep 18, 2021
  4. GergelyG Win User

EHCI host controller problems and usb constantly disconnecting

USB Enhanced Host Controller Update Error 0x800f0219

I also have the same problem. Reinstalled the win 10 without deleting my personal files and now I cannot use any of the USBs. The windows updater lists these error msgs:

" INTEL driver update for Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C2D - Error: 0x800f0219" and

"INTEL driver update for Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C26 - Error: 0x800f0219"

I tried to download an updater from Intel's website but the updates did not fix the problem. I cannot follow your steps though, because in the device manager there is no "Universal Serial Bus controllers" tab.

Any idea how to fix this? It is really annoying that I am not able to use my USB.

Gergely

GergelyG, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

EHCI host controller problems and usb constantly disconnecting

1. EHCI host controller problems and usb constantly disconnecting - Similar Threads - EHCI host controller

2. usb disconnects constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb disconnects constantly: SInce upgrading to Win 10 , it didn't occur in win 8.1I get this 'disconnect' sound ,randomly and regularly . I have used USBDeview to find out it is the 'humaninterfacedevice' specifically '4 button ,4 axis J stick' which consists of a "RM-203 Rockfire usb/gameport...
  3. usb disconnects constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usb disconnects constantly: SInce upgrading to Win 10 , it didn't occur in win 8.1I get this 'disconnect' sound ,randomly and regularly . I have used USBDeview to find out it is the 'humaninterfacedevice' specifically '4 button ,4 axis J stick' which consists of a "RM-203 Rockfire usb/gameport...
  4. usb disconnects constantly

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem: I have a new HP Envy x360 with WIFI 6. I cannot connect to iTunes with any Apple device I own. iPhone Xr, iPhone 4S, iPad AIR, iPad AIR 2nd and 4th gen. Latest iPad Apple support had me try multiple tests, they cannot locate any issues, Apple case #101228548743. HP says...
  6. Timeout occurred while waiting for the EHCI host controller

Timeout occurred while waiting for the EHCI host controller: I'm new to this website and am hopeful that I can find a way to avoid needing to take my PC into a shop for repairs. Several weeks ago now the USB ports in the back of my Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 PC started failing. I would get error messages that said "the last USB...
  7. Timeout occurred while waiting for the EHCI host controller

in Windows 10 Support
    Timeout occurred while waiting for the EHCI host controller: I'm new to this website and am hopeful that I can find a way to avoid needing to take my PC into a shop for repairs. Several weeks ago now the USB ports in the back of my Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 PC started failing. I would get error messages that said "the last USB...
  8. USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem

USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem: Hello, I just don't know where to start. I'm trying to fix this issue for a week now and can't figure it out. My USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller is missing rom my device manager list. It's hiden when i got no usb flash connected to it. As soon as i Connect something to...
  9. USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem

USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem: Hello, I just don't know where to start. I'm trying to fix this issue for a week now and can't figure it out. My USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller is missing rom my device manager list. It's hiden when i got no usb flash connected to it. As soon as i Connect something to the...
  10. USB EHCI timeout

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    USB EHCI timeout: Is there a fix for this? I have no idea what triggers it but my rig went absolutely nuts last night. Random USB devices kept shutting off and turning back on. The wifi adapter had to be plugged in to a new usb port every time it timed out. [img] 65803