Windows 10: Eject Qualcomm Atheros QCA61 Bluetooth 4.1/Generic Bluetooth Device

Discus and support Eject Qualcomm Atheros QCA61 Bluetooth 4.1/Generic Bluetooth Device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I seem to be having an issue with ejecting my bluetooth? It keeps telling me to eject it, even when there is nothing connected to any sort... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CalebBurgett, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Eject Qualcomm Atheros QCA61 Bluetooth 4.1/Generic Bluetooth Device

Hello,

I seem to be having an issue with ejecting my bluetooth? It keeps telling me to eject it, even when there is nothing connected to any sort of port on my computer, excluding my hdmi and power cable. I've looked around and I have been unable to find anything relating to this issue, and it doesn't seem like anyone else has had it either. This issue may also affect my bluetooth capabilities, because i am now unable to connect or remove any bluetooth devices, and there is no longer a button to turn bluetooth on/off.

:)

CalebBurgett, Aug 25, 2020
  2. frankee Win User

Can't install Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 + HS driver

Hi,

I'm used to solve my computer issues on my own, but today I can't.
    For some days, I cannot use the Bluetooth anymore on my laptop. Furthermore, the bluetooth driver has disappeared since I tried to reinstall it, and I can't get it back.
    Before :
    Eject Qualcomm Atheros QCA61 Bluetooth 4.1/Generic Bluetooth Device [​IMG]

After :

In normal use, I can see in the Device Manager panel the qualcomm driver (AR3012), and the Bluetooth Network card in "Network and Share Center". There is now no more qualcomm driver in device manager, nor BT card available.
    I've downloaded the AR3012 driver from there , and I tried to install using both normal method and running in compatibility mode. The installation runs well, asks me to restart the computer, but there is no improvment at all.

I've tried many things... None worked.

So I can't get the AR3012 Bluetooth driver back, and I have no more way to do this.
    Of course, I can't get Bluetooth anymore elsewhere, not in settings, nor in Network settings.

I hope you'll be able to help me, I am tired of spending hours on this !

frankee, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Sovereign Win User
    How do I enable Bluetooth with my Qualcomm Atheros adapter?

You need to download the Qualcomm Atheros driver suite.

Download Qualcomm Atheros bluetooth driver 8.0.1.314 for AR3011 and Windows 7

Follow these steps to install this software:

• goto start right click "Computer"
    • click manage
    • open Device manager, you will see Bluetooth Radios
    • right click on the USB Bluetooth module
    • click properties
    • click update driver
    • click search manually
    • click ill choose the file
    • select, Bluetooth radios from list
    • on left pane click MICROSOFT CORPORATION
    • install the driver in the right pane

Now your Bluetooth will broadcast and you will be able to pair.

Sovereign, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Eject Qualcomm Atheros QCA61 Bluetooth 4.1/Generic Bluetooth Device

Cannot update Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth Driver

I cannot turn on my PC Bluetooth to connect to my LG HBS780 headphones or any other Bluetooth audio device. The PC is a Dell desktop running Win 10 (Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363). All Dell diagnostics say everything is up to date, but the Qualcomm driver is not working. I have downloaded the newer driver from Dell, deleted the older driver, etc, but it continues to go back to the older driver with the status "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"

The Bluetooth on/off switch is missing in the bluetooth settings and I assume the Qualcomm driver is the cause.

Thanks for any help.

davidjones68, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Eject Qualcomm Atheros QCA61 Bluetooth 4.1/Generic Bluetooth Device

1. Eject Qualcomm Atheros QCA61 Bluetooth 4.1/Generic Bluetooth Device - Similar Threads - Eject Qualcomm Atheros

2. Qualcomm QCA61*4A bluetooth device Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm QCA61*4A bluetooth device Issue: Hi ,We are having problem with Qualcomm QCA61*4A Bluetooth devices . Bluetooth is not turnings on and automatically it's disabling . Particularly Dell Latitude 3490,3400 Model laptops . OS version - win 10 ,11 . Please let me know if you have any solutions....
  3. Qualcomm QCA61*4A bluetooth device Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm QCA61*4A bluetooth device Issue: Hi ,We are having problem with Qualcomm QCA61*4A Bluetooth devices . Bluetooth is not turnings on and automatically it's disabling . Particularly Dell Latitude 3490,3400 Model laptops . OS version - win 10 ,11 . Please let me know if you have any solutions....
  4. Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...: Assalam-o-Alaikum/ Hello Friends!I am using Windows 10 64Bit, Version 21H2 in HP 630.I have encountered a problem of Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter. When I was using Windows 7, it worked properly. Then I upgraded Windows 7 to 10....
  5. Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...

Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...: Assalam-o-Alaikum/ Hello Friends!I am using Windows 10 64Bit, Version 21H2 in HP 630.I have encountered a problem of Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter. When I was using Windows 7, it worked properly. Then I upgraded Windows 7 to 10....
  6. Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth Driver Error Code 43 Qualcomm Atheros/Generic Bluetooth Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Driver Error Code 43 Qualcomm Atheros/Generic Bluetooth Driver: I am using Dell N4110, that came with Windows 7 and I updated it to Windows 10 with a completely clean install. Everything works except Bluetooth, according to Dell, the Bluetooth and WiFi are interconnected, however for me, the WiFi works but Bluetooth doesnt.I checked my...
  8. Bluetooth Driver Error Code 43 Qualcomm Atheros/Generic Bluetooth Driver

Bluetooth Driver Error Code 43 Qualcomm Atheros/Generic Bluetooth Driver: I am using Dell N4110, that came with Windows 7 and I updated it to Windows 10 with a completely clean install. Everything works except Bluetooth, according to Dell, the Bluetooth and WiFi are interconnected, however for me, the WiFi works but Bluetooth doesnt.I checked my...
  9. Bluetooth Driver Error Code 43 Qualcomm Atheros/Generic Bluetooth Driver

10. Qualcomm Atheros Communications - Bluetooth Controller - Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0

Qualcomm Atheros Communications - Bluetooth Controller - Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0: I'm facing Bluetooth Problem with my PC after upgrade to Windows 10 version 1709. I Installed latest Driver and update as i read but still facing problem, my driver Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 is updated to 10.0.3.18 version. is there any other update or another...