Windows 10: เครื่องไม่อ่าน harddisk ตอนลงวินโด พออ่าน ก็จะขึ้น 0.0 mb แต่อ่านแฟรชไดร์

Discus and support เครื่องไม่อ่าน harddisk ตอนลงวินโด พออ่าน ก็จะขึ้น 0.0 mb แต่อ่านแฟรชไดร์ in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] บางครั้งไม่ขึ้น บางครั้งขึ้น พอขึ้นก็จะบอกว่า 0.0mb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by พิชิตชัยธรรมชัย, May 7, 2019.

1. เครื่องไม่อ่าน harddisk ตอนลงวินโด พออ่าน ก็จะขึ้น 0.0 mb แต่อ่านแฟรชไดร์

เครื่องไม่อ่าน harddisk ตอนลงวินโด พออ่าน ก็จะขึ้น 0.0 mb แต่อ่านแฟรชไดร์ cf465523-5e7d-4159-a535-d269ff173742?upload=true.jpg

บางครั้งไม่ขึ้น บางครั้งขึ้น พอขึ้นก็จะบอกว่า 0.0mb

:)

พิชิตชัยธรรมชัย, May 7, 2019
  2. Kedlaw Win User

0 bytes free of 613 MB

Hi,

I have problem with Nokia 808.

When I check memory I see "0 bytes free of 613 MB"

Why?

I did reset *#7370#, but I still have "0 bytes free of 613 MB"

Does anybody have any idea?

Waldek

Kedlaw, May 7, 2019
  3. Pinscher Win User
    Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, May 7, 2019
  4. Aquinus Win User

เครื่องไม่อ่าน harddisk ตอนลงวินโด พออ่าน ก็จะขึ้น 0.0 mb แต่อ่านแฟรชไดร์

Raid 0 help

You need to resize your NTFS partition. Run (Super + R; the run dialog box) and execute "diskmgmt.msc". You'll see that your RAID-0 is only partitioned to half of the array's size. Converting a disk to RAID doesn't do anything to the size of your partitions.

Aquinus, May 7, 2019
Thema:

เครื่องไม่อ่าน harddisk ตอนลงวินโด พออ่าน ก็จะขึ้น 0.0 mb แต่อ่านแฟรชไดร์

1. เครื่องไม่อ่าน harddisk ตอนลงวินโด พออ่าน ก็จะขึ้น 0.0 mb แต่อ่านแฟรชไดร์ - Similar Threads - เครื่องไม่อ่าน harddisk ตอนลงวินโด

2. Game Updates Stuck At 0 MB/S

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game Updates Stuck At 0 MB/S: I've been trying to update my game since last night, it was working fine so I left it on overnight to install but when I woke up it was stuck at 66%. Even though it said 56gb out of 56gb. So I paused the update and hit resume and now it shows that it has no progress and is at...
  3. Game Updates Stuck At 0 MB/S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Updates Stuck At 0 MB/S: I've been trying to update my game since last night, it was working fine so I left it on overnight to install but when I woke up it was stuck at 66%. Even though it said 56gb out of 56gb. So I paused the update and hit resume and now it shows that it has no progress and is at...
  4. Game Updates Stuck At 0 MB/S

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Total paging file size 0 MB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Total paging file size 0 MB: Hi all, No matter what I do, I cannot fix the error in the image and I cannot set the paging file. Although I made a change to the OS, I got this error the next OS startup. Yes, I tried all the options in Virtual memory. Yes, I tried to create a paging file on all disks....
  6. Windows 10 install, drive 0 unallocated space 0 MB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install, drive 0 unallocated space 0 MB: Hi, My HP laptop hdd died. This HP laptop came with windows 10 64 bit, and is activated by the motherboard. I replaced this hdd by another one. This drive is not damaged at all, checked many ways, and the Bios/uefi detect it. I tried to install an os with Windows 8.1 usb and...
  7. Windows 10 installation, disk 0 has 0 mb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation, disk 0 has 0 mb: I'm gonna start from the beginning, I wanted to set up dual booting with windows 10 which i already had and with linux. Somewhere along the line it messed up and partioned my hard drive replacing windows 10 with linux. I then tried to reinstall windows 10 off of a USB that...
  8. Can't remove/delete harddisk 0 Partition 2 (D:)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't remove/delete harddisk 0 Partition 2 (D:): I've encountered an issue where I'm trying to delete harddisk 0 Partition 2 (a.k.a D: (not the system disk)) I've checked so no pagefile, crashdump, hibernation file, are located there. I've also checked that the system protection on that drive is disabled. I've tried to...
  9. Srttrial.txt 0×0 error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Srttrial.txt 0×0 error: When i go advanced settings and repair windows from loadind i get this error..and when i open the file it says hdd errors 0×0 long page..how i fix that?i tried to put every command in cmd doesnt help..and tried many youtube guides ..i thought the prob was on hdd so i bought...
  10. Sea of Thieves Stuck at 0 mb and not downloading a bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Stuck at 0 mb and not downloading a bit: So I have a problem witth sea of thieves about downloading. I have get the game from xbox game pass on pc. It's stuck at 0 mb and just says downloading. I won't continue my game pass subscription if I can't solve this I need help!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. เจอ disk แต่ capacity 0 mb