Windows 10: El Audio en mi Laptop

Discus and support El Audio en mi Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Mi Laptop no logra detectar el Audio, el icono en la barra de tarea me muestra un mensaje "Audio no instalado" no reproduce ningún sonido. Necesito... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AliLazo, Feb 25, 2019.

1. AliLazo Win User

El Audio en mi Laptop

Mi Laptop no logra detectar el Audio, el icono en la barra de tarea me muestra un mensaje "Audio no instalado" no reproduce ningún sonido.

Necesito ayuda con eso,

:)

AliLazo, Feb 25, 2019

2. actualizar el internet en mi movil

quiero actualizar el internet en mi movil para poder abrir archivos mas grandes

yulimarurbina, Feb 25, 2019
  3. NO TENGO EL ACCESO DE ESCRITORIO EN MI PC LENOVO TENGO QUE ABRIR UNA APLICACION PARA QUE PUEDA SALIR EL ESCRITORIO

HOLA BUENN DIA MI PREGUNTA ES ,, COMO LE PUEDO HACER PARA PODER VER EL ESCRITORIO DIRECTO YA QUE CUANDO ABRO MI PC EN LA PANTALLA DE APLICACIONES NO APARECE EL ACCESO DIRECTO A MI ESCRITORIO,

TENGO QUE ABRIR LA APLICACION ARCHIVO RAR PARA PODER ACCESAR A MI ESCRITORIO COMO PUEDOO RECUPERAR EL ACCESO DIRECTO GRACIAS .

genesis electromecanica y mantenimiento.s.a, Feb 25, 2019
  4. El Audio en mi Laptop

saben pork no puedo usar el bluetooth en mi samsung focus??

soy nuevo con mi samsung focus y no puedo usar el bluetooth para asociarlo con otros telefonos, alguien sabe pork?? y como paso fotos usando mi bluetooth

disculpen ustedes cual es el pin k debo de poner para sincronizar mi samsung focus con otros ekipos esk siempre me dice k no compatible, asi como si saben como se puede hacer la transferencia de archivos y eso por medio del bluetooth

AlbertoLucio, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

El Audio en mi Laptop

1. El Audio en mi Laptop - Similar Threads - Audio Laptop

2. Audio went silent and then the laptop went bluescreen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio went silent and then the laptop went bluescreen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: It was not so often that this happens, but after a week ago, it happens very often. 2-3 times a day.the error was DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I have tried uninstalling the audio driver Sound Blaster G6 and graphic drivers using DDU and re-install again but the problem still...
  3. Audio went silent and then the laptop went bluescreen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio went silent and then the laptop went bluescreen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: It was not so often that this happens, but after a week ago, it happens very often. 2-3 times a day.the error was DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I have tried uninstalling the audio driver Sound Blaster G6 and graphic drivers using DDU and re-install again but the problem still...
  4. Audio went silent and then the laptop went bluescreen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop cuts audio when Alt-Tabbing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop cuts audio when Alt-Tabbing: When tabbing out using Alt-Tab or otherwise my Laptop cuts out audio input and output for a brief moment and completely cuts input and output to apps such as Discord, I was wondering what could have caused this as a full reset of my Laptop has not helped.My laptop is a HP...
  6. Laptop cuts audio when Alt-Tabbing

Laptop cuts audio when Alt-Tabbing: When tabbing out using Alt-Tab or otherwise my Laptop cuts out audio input and output for a brief moment and completely cuts input and output to apps such as Discord, I was wondering what could have caused this as a full reset of my Laptop has not helped.My laptop is a HP...
  7. Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.: My laptops audio has stopped working. I tried the troubleshooting option of windows 11 but it is not able to identify the problem.The audio is not working on both the Speaker and Bluetooth. The laptop shows the headphones are connected but there is no audio.Also checked the...
  8. Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.

Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.: My laptops audio has stopped working. I tried the troubleshooting option of windows 11 but it is not able to identify the problem.The audio is not working on both the Speaker and Bluetooth. The laptop shows the headphones are connected but there is no audio.Also checked the...
  9. Issue with Laptop Speaker - Audio Only Works with Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Laptop Speaker - Audio Only Works with Headphones: The speakers on my laptop have stopped functioning, and I can only hear audio when using headphones.I have already attempted to troubleshoot this problem by updating and reinstalling the audio driver, but unfortunately, the issue persists. Despite my efforts, the laptop...
  10. Issue with Laptop Speaker - Audio Only Works with Headphones

Issue with Laptop Speaker - Audio Only Works with Headphones: The speakers on my laptop have stopped functioning, and I can only hear audio when using headphones.I have already attempted to troubleshoot this problem by updating and reinstalling the audio driver, but unfortunately, the issue persists. Despite my efforts, the laptop...