Windows 10: El Capitan: Microsoft will not release fix for Outlook 2016 crashes

Discus and support El Capitan: Microsoft will not release fix for Outlook 2016 crashes in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; El Capitan: Microsoft will not release fix for Outlook 2016 crashes - IT News from V3.co.uk 26482 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by hTconeM9user, Oct 14, 2015.

1. El Capitan: Microsoft will not release fix for Outlook 2016 crashes

hTconeM9user, Oct 14, 2015

2. Windows Phone App For OSX El Capitan

Since updating to El Capitan, I've been unable to synchronise using the windows phone app. Furthermore I removed the app and cannot re-install it, presumably because it needs updating for El Capitan and re-releasing to the App Store. Likelihood is that
    I'll get some flippant and pointless comments as usual, but really what I want is some direction from Microsoft as to a timescale on when it will be updated.

Acilisos(2), Oct 14, 2015
  3. Windows 10 on Mac via bootcamp

I have installed windows 10 on iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015 edition), which has OS X El Capitan. I have issues as magic mouse is not working on windows side and the key board has issues with special characters. Can anyone help please? I believe
    that microsoft hasn’t release windows 10 app/drivers that support OS X El Capitan

Arsenio de Souza, Oct 14, 2015
  4. altae Win User

El Capitan: Microsoft will not release fix for Outlook 2016 crashes

Well bad for those using an Apple computer. But isn't using Apple computers bad anyway *Cool

altae, Oct 14, 2015
  5. LEE
    Lee Win User
    Just don't us El Captain. . .I don't. . . .*Smile, nor do I use Office 2016. . .*Wink

6. The only good Apple is the Beatles record label and in Apple Pie or Crumble. *Huh

Indianatone, Oct 15, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    *Thumbs*Roflmao2

Apple PIE!! For the WIN!!

BunnyJ, Oct 15, 2015
  8. El Capitan: Microsoft will not release fix for Outlook 2016 crashes

Haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa very good trust you

hTconeM9user, Oct 15, 2015
  9. I have Office 2016 on my late 2012 MacBook Pro w/Retina running El Capitan. No problems with Outlook, Word, Excel or OneNote.

In fact I like the Mac version of Outlook 2016 better than the Windows version.

lparsons21, Oct 15, 2015
  10. markweatherill, Oct 15, 2015
  11. f14tomcat Win User
    *Ditto*Ditto Melt sharp cheddar on top, scoop of vanilla ice cream....... CRASH!

f14tomcat, Oct 15, 2015
  12. lx07 Win User
    Except it will only sync calendars for Office 365 or exchange not with gmail or outlook.com. For email I do like it a lot though - far better than 2011 or the mail app.

The betas crashed a lot but seems stable to me also now on El Capitan.

13. snoopy51 Win User

I use both Mac and PC. As far as I am concern Mac and PC are just a part of tools. Some prefer left hand tool and some right hand.
    My goal is to make best of each environment!

snoopy51, Oct 15, 2015
  14. BunnyJ New Member
    I agree, right tool for the job. It's like using the right programming language to get a task done. Some are great but they just don't fit the task at hand and the same applies to hardware/OS's.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Oct 15, 2015
  15. lx07 Win User
    I'm not sure whether you think OSX or Windows is left handed, but left handedness is often seen as less desirable and associated with stupidity, criminality, being unlucky and various other undesirable traits *Wink Bias against left-handed people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thema:

1. El Capitan: Microsoft will not release fix for Outlook 2016 crashes - Similar Threads - Capitan Microsoft release

2. Microsoft Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Outlook 2016: I have accidentally pressed a repair on my outlook 2016. Now I have lost folders-sub folders and emails. Not real tech savvy so don't know where to go to see if i can get it back to where it was before the repair....
  3. Microsoft Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Outlook 2016: I have accidentally pressed a repair on my outlook 2016. Now I have lost folders-sub folders and emails. Not real tech savvy so don't know where to go to see if i can get it back to where it was before the repair....
  4. Microsoft Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how fix password on outlook 2016

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how fix password on outlook 2016: how fix password on outlook 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-fix-password-on-outlook-2016/e1ba6677-10c2-43f9-96b2-b0885a27ba7e
  6. Outlook 2016/365 Crashing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016/365 Crashing: I have been a long time user of MS Office from 2003, through 2007 to 2010. Recently I decided to take up the subscription for 2016/365 Home with the intention of installing on my desktop PC and laptop plus my wife's laptop (all running W10x64 Home). Having installed 2016/365...
  7. looking for osx yosemite or el capitan sound scheme

in Windows 10 Customization
    looking for osx yosemite or el capitan sound scheme: Hi i'm bored about windows 10 sounds i would like to customize the sound scheme i would like to customize with yosemite or el capitan cool sound scheme on the net i found only Transformation packs , i don't want them i want to customize only the sounds can you...
  8. Immediate crash Opening Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Immediate crash Opening Outlook 2016: When starting Outlook 2016, a User Account Control dialog comes up asking for permission to "allow this app to make changes". Clicking OK, causes an immediate crash to desktop and "Outlook has stopped working" message. Starting a second time brings up a dialog "do you want...
  9. Installing Windows 10 via Bootcamp on El Capitan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 via Bootcamp on El Capitan: I've tried to google about this but I can't really get any help regarding this. I thought it'd be better if I could have some advise about this. Basically, I have to deploy Windows 10 Enterprise to many macbooks (different hdd space). The problem I'm facing is the fact...
  10. Windows 10 Dual Boot With El Capitan.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Dual Boot With El Capitan.: I know this has probably been asked many times, but I am unable to find a proper guide on how to dual boot El Capitan alongside Windows 10. So here are the basics of my rig Windows 10 is already installed on my HDD via legacy boot. My specs as shown in Speccy: [img]...